What's new

*Connoisseur* Cash Cropping Strains (No Sativa Snobs Plz LoL)

highrise

I heard chocolope mentioned earlier and i would have to second that. Even mistreated she still puts out in 8 weeks.

grew them out - most are very sativa leaning phenos!! field is hugh, leg like tops - moster field!!! but up to 13-14 weeks of flowering
killer tasty weed!! love it!!!

Damn, I was hoping for the Sativa pheno but the Indica phenos I got were done at 80 days and yielded ~450gr :yoinks: Most of my clients appreciated the effects and the taste but didn't rank it quite as potent as Kali...

bens lab

Wow, that's the first time I ever heard anyone say that White Russian wasn't the bomb. Are you sure that it was grown properly?

It was a strong smoke, but I didn't rate the taste, I would buy serious AK47 before WR. Good yielder though. I had 8 females from seed, 2 ak47 phenos which were lemony and fairly nice, the rest were WW looking and strong indica but pretty bland tbh. It's possible i took them too late at 9 and abit weeks.

Conversly most grow diaries i've seen at other places have said it was a bit mediocre. The ChemDD I grew alongside it was far better smoke.

I'm not a big fan of the White Russian either. Didn't cure as well as I had hoped. Yield was good, but not as strong or as heavy as my pheno cheese from GHS. I know GHS is not known for their quality around here, but I hope to have this high quality pheno (sog) for some time. People really love this stuff. Someone mentioned K.O. Kush....which is a killer for personal stash, but a sorry ass yielding plant.

sarek

Romulan is interesting, most people think of it as a serious indica but it might be mostly sativa. Its growth habit is much more sativa to me, you can grow trees easily. High times recently said its Korean x Columbian I think. That Korean is a mystery. I have not heard much about Korean, I would think initially its more of a sativa but then again Korea is pretty far north with cold winters and a short season soooooo what exactly is Korean????

H

heavy dank nugg

The chem dawg line sucks! I am getting sick of it. After years of smoking that stuff I am just sooooo tired of it and the thousands of crosses.

Chefboy6969: Blockhead finishes in 9 weeks. Not exactly a fast finisher. Super good and a beautiful live plant!

The Purple Indica X Romulan sounds amazing. I am almost inclined to thing that the Guava Grape was in fact Purple Indica X Romulan. Purple Indica is an awesome strain in itself!

i think you mean chemDOG and did you know its clone only ????

so there are not thousands of crosses......

full of shit much ?????????

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RE: post #1

The words "connoisseur" and "cash cropping" do not really coexist without a sativa influence! Anything under 10weeks and you're just pulling your plods kids!

So when yo start by saying "No Sativa Snobs" ,, you've automatically alienated plenty connoisseur growers here from making comment ,,, many of whom already grew commercial crops before they moved onto connoisseur dope growing (more fool you). Likewise the approach restricts your limits to what's available/popular amid indica commercial growers,, who for the majority dont always grow the best "product" from what we've seen,, :wave:

Hope this helps

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i think you mean chemDOG and did you know its clone only ????

so there are not thousands of crosses......

full of shit much ?????????

sure they are a lot of outta there like DD and and and ...like all the Ogs,too

what about Sweet Pink Grape...50 day finisher and frosty as hell!!!!

zenoonez

Veteran
RE: post #1

The words "connoisseur" and "cash cropping" do not really coexist without a sativa influence! Anything under 10weeks and you're just pulling your plods kids!

So when yo start by saying "No Sativa Snobs" ,, you've automatically alienated plenty connoisseur growers here from making comment ,,, many of whom already grew commercial crops before they moved onto connoisseur dope growing (more fool you). Likewise the approach restricts your limits to what's available/popular amid indica commercial growers,, who for the majority dont always grow the best "product" from what we've seen,, :wave:

Hope this helps

So what is a sativa that yields big connoisseur quality smoke? I have to admit that if you are working indoor 14 week sativa strains are a hard sell when they sell for the same price as a 6 week indica.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Try Jack Herer,,,

7253Jh0011.jpg

or Amnesia

7253Amnesia_Hy-pro_clone.JPG

or GDS Bubble Dust (if ya an indica hedonist or medi user)

7253BD245.JPG

All those strains crop dank flowers above average

,,,to be honest,, i n i done helping commercial cats make bucks out of honest folks,, nah have time for them.. but i'll bite my tongue on this one in the hope homegrowers can grow more flowers for themselves :canabis:

peace, love, n flowers all...

have some tunes... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv3yjoXR7mo

zenoonez

Veteran
,,,to be honest,, i n i done helping commercial cats make bucks out of honest folks,, nah have time for them.. but i'll bite my tongue on this one in the

Why post in a thread about cash cropping then? I mean thanks for the strain advice, I would love to see some more of those beautiful bud shots and learn more about sativas that are good yielders but at the same time, I don't understand the hate of cash croppers. Many are feeding the dispensaries where a great many Californians medicate. Others are helping to supply the black market that keeps the rest of us full up with herb. Regardless it is just information that people will use however they see fit.

SuperConductor

Veteran
I like SSH as a cash crop. 1-2 weeks veg 9-10 week flower easy gram per watt in under 12 weeks (faster if you sog with little/no veg). Everyone who's smoked it loves it, very strong weed can basically ask what you want for it cos it looks + smells special. It's the low veg times that make up for the flower times with sativa doms. The people I provide for definitely prefer it to the average indy dom hybrid.

e2a: you can't judge flower times from the seedplants tho, the clones are a lot faster and a little bigger yielding.

Original Romulan

Original Romulan

Romulan is interesting, most people think of it as a serious indica but it might be mostly sativa. Its growth habit is much more sativa to me, you can grow trees easily. High times recently said its Korean x Columbian I think. That Korean is a mystery. I have not heard much about Korean, I would think initially its more of a sativa but then again Korea is pretty far north with cold winters and a short season soooooo what exactly is Korean????
I read that HT article too. American soldiers coming back from the Korean war brought seed to the US, and then as vets from Vietnam added to its geneology. Then, I think Columbian Red was bred into it.(According to Next Generation seed co. their ADD has Columbian Red bred into it and it gives a similar high) Now, the Romulan must of us know is a backcross from an original Rom clone and a male White Rhino. Next Gen., and Federation seeds grew there lines from these. Federation's Rom was bred for a grape pheno, where as NextGen has a piney pheno. My question is I thought grape phenos are associated with indicas. Making Fed's Rom bred for the afghan traits coming from the WR male in the original crossing, and next gen's would be closer to the Original Romulan with it's piney pheno? Just curios if anyone can enlighten me on this issue?

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
not 9 weeks and under, but thseeds sage can have huge yields,
so does super silver haze, and nl#5.
I also think the amount of veg time come greatly into play when talking yield, so how long of a veg are we talking for these 9 week and under strains?

SuperConductor

Veteran
I also think the amount of veg time come greatly into play when talking yield, so how long of a veg are we talking for these 9 week and under strains?

heres' a good example, super silver haze wrapped round the right of the wire screen uk cheese on the left both with exactly the same 2 week veg time same pots same nutes and both will finish at the same time.

picture.php

sorry about the size of the pic