What's new

*Connoisseur* Cash Cropping Strains (No Sativa Snobs Plz LoL)

.357 mag

Cash croppers can not grow connoisseur weed, this is why, because their greed won't allow them to select connoisseur cuts.
They tend to select cash cropper strains based on yield, finish time, bag appeal and THC results and try to market the finished product as A grade or connoisseur flower.

Greed Ruins Weed, there are no short cuts to spending more time in your garden.
thats the most retarded thing ive heard in a while
cash cropping is about time ,
and only some elites fill the bill
imma small scale cash cropper 3lbs a month

its about weight and short veg under 100 daze tops veg till done for top shelf i'll put up against anyone's smoke,also has to be pest and mold resistant
you must be an elitist to say all cash croppers r hacks cuz its untrue
btw imma not greedy its my job

as far as bd lol best cash cropper on the market still
that plant pays for itself 10 fold and peeps love it
i dont care for it after 5 yrs of growing it to much like bitchweed for me
but my bd xcdd adds the chem
bd left, bd xcdd right 30 day veg takin at 68 daze

Attachments

• IMG_9439.jpg
    IMG_9439.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 10

CrushnYuba

I'm always on the lookout for a commercial elite. Blue dream fits the bill but it just is played out here. I still run it but she needs a replacement.
The thing that makes bd unbeatable is it grows like a sativa tall and lanky. Puts on huge dense Indica buds in flower in 60 day Indica time. Stretching like sativa. Lime green big nuggets. She can handle almost anything you throw at her. Hard to under or over feed. She is just a happy bitch always. Always the biggest and prettiest in the garden.
Now that's an elite. Not the flavor of the month chem/og/sour. I got plenty dank "elites" and I love my gg4 but I just don't consider them elite the way u did blue mfking dream.
Only thing is people are tired of her and she needs a replacement. Bit in the mean time I still rather have 2 lbs of bd over 1lb of OG.