What's new

*Connoisseur* Cash Cropping Strains (No Sativa Snobs Plz LoL)

Maxyeild

see man that is just to long for me. I am currently running C99, it's done in 50 days. The yield is a little lacking but I like that time frame. I think it's worth getting in those extra runs per year. I am going to be running NL99 next which is suppose to be a great yield in about 55 days.

Dam ISS cashcropper..is that YOU setup?..what stains have you grown??was that hashplant grown in a sog?!!

Those are not my pics, they are from the breeder. Personally, I'm a little too paranoid to post my own pics as I don't really know how to do it in an untraceable way. As for the strains that I've grown, I've been growing since the late 80's and cash cropping since the late 90's - I couldn't tell you exactly how many strains I've tried but it's somewhere around 50. I've grown just about all of the popular land race strains as well as most of the "building block" strains from the 80's and 90's. The majority of my genetics were purchased in the late 90's when Kind Seed started doing their thing, but I buy a handful of new strains every year to see what others are coming up with :).

see man that is just to long for me. I am currently running C99, it's done in 50 days. The yield is a little lacking but I like that time frame. I think it's worth getting in those extra runs per year. I am going to be running NL99 next which is suppose to be a great yield in about 55 days.

It is "acceptable" after 8 weeks, but I like to flush for a longer time than most.

nick11

Veteran
Chimera - Calizahr, GF x Blueberry
TFD - Aurora B, POG
Greenhouse - White Rhino, GWS
Growdoc - Bubbledust
Kiwi - Kiwi Skunk
Mr. Nice - Shit, Medicine Man
Paradise - Dutch Dragon, Magic Bud, Sugar Babe
Magus - Exile, Double Dutch, Warlok - I have seen massive yields from Magus strains
Sag - Bubbleberry
Rez - Williams Wonder
Soma - Big Kahuna, Kahuna, NYCD,
Sensi - Sensi skunk, super skunk, California indica, hashplant, shiva skunk
THSeeds - bubblegum, Sage
SOL - Donk, bluebonic

I personally would go with Blubonic and Double dutch.

ddd

The Mob Boss looks interesting. Hopefully more reports about it will be popping up soon.
From my understanding, it's a cross between a blockhead offspring and chemd. Both of these strains were mentioned earlier in the thread.

Croissant

some overlooked stains that look fire and to be large yeilders in seed form are

lady cane f2 (ssh x g13haze)- breeders choice
ultra sonja (cheese x blue sonja)- grind house
mob boss (chem d x blue sonja)- grind house
blue sonja (blockhead worked line)- grind house
sunshine 2 (sunshine x deep chunk)- Hill Temple collective
k.o. kush (herijuana x) - S_a_nn_ie
ice cream - paradise fems

I think the ko kush would work best for you if its a time frame thing. and for 50 bucks a pack you cant go wrong.. do a google search for it.

whodi

Veteran
ice cream is a pretty good yielder.. lot of potential there i agree.. and lady cane but doesnt that take too long to flower?

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
the K.o Kush is a real low fielder!! Its top notch but only for personal use....not good for commerzial at all

maxima32

i have had great yields with my dj short grape krush. i have never grew out alot of these strains you guys are mentioning but consistantly i get great connisuer type stoneyweed. almost 2 oz per plant in five gallon buckets filled with soil. i have seen people get even more in hydro. I think the best cash cropper dj short strain there is .

I

Iron_Lion

ChemD-nuff said.

Hindu Kush- Whoever said this aint conny smoke, you don't have a good seed

On this recommendation I bought a 10 pk of Nirvana HK. I've tried it once a few years ago, not sure which version and from what I remember it made my legs feel like they were detached from my body, glued to my seat but still pretty conscious. I've been dying to grow this strain for a while now.

sarek

Romulan at 9 weeks can easily 1.5 lbs normalized in 4x4 canopy of the most THC stuff imaginable. Thats about 766 grams normalized to 9 weeks. 681 in 8 weeks. Often people get out the loup looking for fungus cos there so many trichomes, but there is no mold, just THC.

Just to give a specific number.

G

Greyskull

Romulan at 9 weeks can easily 1.5 lbs normalized in 4x4 canopy of the most THC stuff imaginable. Thats about 766 grams normalized to 9 weeks. 681 in 8 weeks. Often people get out the loup looking for fungus cos there so many trichomes, but there is no mold, just THC.

Just to give a specific number.

thats exactly what "my friend has bought 3 houses and counting with this plant" means folks...

Is Romulan/Grape Romulan available in seed form, or is it clone only? I remember reading something in the rez forum where he told everyone to get their Romulan while they can, because it wasn't going to be around much longer for some reason. I had a quarter of this stuff back in May and it was unreal in the Volcano...incredibly thick vapor bags and a great hashy taste and awesome high to boot. The dude at the time said it was Purple Romulan, but I assume the name got muddled as it got sent on down the chain and grape turned into purple.

Also, I tried searching to no avail, but is there any idea about the lineage of the strain?

bterzz

Veteran
attachment.php

This photo gives a good idea of the size, but my Chronic mother is WAY danker than this guy's. It's also not as leafy as his, I think he's using too much Nitrogen during flowering or something because Serious strains are usually pretty uniform. Maybe his was a Pre-2000 Chronic before the AK-47 was bred into the line?

Is this an indoor cola?? LOL..Geezus..

I have 28 SS Chronic that was from a RESINLICIOUS mother, but for whatever reason I dont see them getting that big.

Here is what im starting with. I have a "SS chronic" thread in Strains/Hybrids if you could please stop by and help me out. I supercropped a lot of them as they were pretty tall from sitting under a T5.

Thanks!
:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts