What's new

*Connoisseur* Cash Cropping Strains (No Sativa Snobs Plz LoL)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This could be what you fat-cats are looking for...

Bubble Dust (aka Brain Damage) by Growdoc

7253BD2441.JPG

7253BD243.JPG

7253Bubbleduststush.JPG

7253Bubbleduststush1.JPG

,,, takes 10 weeks in total,, when ripe , its about as dank as dank can get :joint:

7253BD14.JPG

What grows around comes around!

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
This could be what you fat-cats are looking for...

Bubble Dust (aka Brain Damage) by Growdoc

7253BD2441.JPG

7253BD243.JPG

7253Bubbleduststush.JPG

7253Bubbleduststush1.JPG

,,, takes 10 weeks in total,, when ripe , its about as dank as dank can get :joint:

7253BD14.JPG

What grows around comes around!

holy crap:yoinks: look at that long running cola..im sure those bastards that charge 250$ an ounce for "the exotic" would love to get their hands on that lady.....lol i'd never pay that amount for pot its crazy.......i smoke my own happily....

Dr. Bloom

Pacific G-13 cut can be great for high quality, dense buds.

Truely though, you can dial in a decent female from any of these strains and get an excellent cashcropping result.

Genetics provide the potential, you provide them the environment to fulfill that potential.

zeddius2

wow 250 an oz for realy good herb is an awsome price around here....decent stuff goes for atleast 300 here.. all the way up to 600!

you must live on the west coast?

Gebr'el

250 a z'........wud luv to pay dem prices.......how about 600-700 dollars a z' and thats if u can find a z', if not ur payin 50 for a 1-1.5 g's......and its not even as good as the grade yall r postin up here.......with the right set up in my country, weed wud make ya wealthy. i kno alot of ya wud scoff at this but i think its about your location on this big blue marble. there r no legal med users here, ever1 is a criminal if u burn ganjah here....so its gotta be worth ur while if u r a grower cuz da punishment does not suit da crime.........most smuggle and thats y the prices r insane.....too many middle peeps to pay off. off topic a bit but if ya pay for $5 for a loaf of bread, $4 for eggs, $5 for a gal o milk.....and average house $750,000.00 wit no land to call ur own............the blackmarket ganjah is gonna reflect these varibles also. for sum of us who live in countries that outsource the best jobs to foreigners with less work experience and make twice or three times as much as locals, who might never ever own their own house in their own country.....the commercial trade offers us "so called" poverty stricken to balance the scales in this here babylonian country.

peace n luv

SuperConductor

Veteran
Only way to bring those prices down is to grow loads and sell it cheaper, people really appreciate good quality weed at decent prices too.

Put the guys who charge ridiculous prices in a position where they have to sell cheaper or go out of business, simple. Whining about it here wont make it cheaper that's for sure.

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
wow 250 an oz for realy good herb is an awsome price around here....decent stuff goes for atleast 300 here.. all the way up to 600!

you must live on the west coast?

i actually live up here in canada ....A.....haha but seriuosly on the eastern part of the country and i used to score a oz of hydorponic jack herer 180$ now the prices are sky high from greedy middlemen.. its not only the growers that jack up their prices its the middlemen that really make a buck on your product ....as i mentioned i grow and smoke my own happily......and to others in the usa that have pay that crazy prices all i can say is I feel badly that people who ligitimetly need their medical MJ and are forced to pay such outrageous prices (i know my spelling sucks..lol)..but on a lighter note there's alot of GOOD people trying to put a stop to this price scamming. like compasion clubs all over the country USA and Canada and like People On this Site who Share knowledge time and in some cases genetics..SB & Sboo.....
dont get me wrong i DO sell alot of the product i grow but not all of it and i sure as fuck don't charge anywhere close to 4000$ a lb thats for sure ....but now that i think of it.....lmao......just kidding i pass my stuff to friends only! so there's no street dealing ever happening........

zeddius2

Only way to bring those prices down is to grow loads and sell it cheaper, people really appreciate good quality weed at decent prices too.

Put the guys who charge ridiculous prices in a position where they have to sell cheaper or go out of business, simple. Whining about it here wont make it cheaper that's for sure.

whining? chill out man . i was just responding to what vince said about 250$ ozsss...

Plus i think i deserve to whine at 600$ an oz...lol

i actually live up here in canada ....A.....haha but seriuosly on the eastern part of the country and i used to score a oz of hydorponic jack herer 180$ now the prices are sky high from greedy middlemen.. its not only the growers that jack up their prices its the middlemen that really make a buck on your product ....as i mentioned i grow and smoke my own happily......and to others in the usa that have pay that crazy prices all i can say is I feel badly that people who ligitimetly need their medical MJ and are forced to pay such outrageous prices (i know my spelling sucks..lol)..but on a lighter note there's alot of GOOD people trying to put a stop to this price scamming. like compasion clubs all over the country USA and Canada and like People On this Site who Share knowledge time and in some cases genetics..SB & Sboo.....
dont get me wrong i DO sell alot of the product i grow but not all of it and i sure as fuck don't charge anywhere close to 4000$ a lb thats for sure ....but now that i think of it.....lmao......just kidding i pass my stuff to friends only! so there's no street dealing ever happening........

im movin to canada! lol

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
$250 a zip for quality is a great price?

Damn and here I was bitching at anything over $200/zip for quality.

Either way I am happy to grow my own.

Hell if someone is paying $600 a zip they would sound like a druggie with an EXPENSIVE habit. I smoke 2 zips a month so on the east coast my meds would cost me $1200 a month. Fuck that.

I complain about $400+ a month when I have to buy meds when out of my own.

People COULD bring the prices down BUT why sell a zip for $200 when you can sell them all over for $300 or even $600 per. I see why no one is a martyr on the east. Housing is odds are crazy as hell as well especially in NY and other high price due to local. Similar to cali except we luckily have the med laws here to help.

As med laws change on the east coast prices will end up going down somewhat especially if people grow their own versus buying from the dispensaries and collectives.

On topic now,

AK-47 is a great cash crop especially if you do your own crosses to change it up a hair so those who say "ah ak again" can say yum what is this!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell if someone is paying $600 a zip they would sound like a druggie with an EXPENSIVE habit. I smoke 2 zips a month so on the east coast my meds would cost me $1200 a month. Fuck that.

Ditto, we use ganja as medicine as well as a recreational substance. I n I cannot afford to pay some little stick-up-kids the price they are asking any more... especially when the weed is wet or grown hydro!

The system of supplying commercial growers with genetics to help lower prices does NOT work. So there's x3 available options: go jack the stick-up-kids,, go without,, or grow your own.

I's trying real hard to work towards the last option :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Critical Mass (reg.) [Mr Nice],, and Critical (fem.) ] both grow well from seed to mother/clone ,, high yields,, nice vibes :canabis:

Last edited by a moderator:

Smokeone1

one of th best threads ever!! should be a sticky. People crying about cash croppers go stand in front of a train and do us all a favor. As far as prices go it's crazy. Here in the midwest it's 350, and up. People that want kush/sour d and that starts at $550 and up. I blame Cali for the high prices, if they found a way to share the elites with other areas we would see prices go down.

Any strain dwc with a 4 week veg, and 600's or 1000hps lights.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about 'Afghan Hindu Kush' [HQS] .. it's an amalgam of the above :biglaugh:

7253AHK31.JPG

7253AHK27.JPG

Likewise its an amalgam of the above,, its NOT commercial ,, but could be considered connoisseur in places ,, (4th in LGA cup).. :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread went stagnant,, where's the commercial connoisseur heads at then these days?

without any sativa involved... ?

Please holla if there is such a thing!!

I know its been said but I'm gonna say it again- SENSI STAR- from paradise

it will finsish around 60 days, seems to do fairly well against mold, and has pretty good yields

it is lacking the good things that come with sativas but for people who want help with sleep or looking for something besides pain pills I dont think they will mind .

The cons to sensi star commercial wise could be a strong odor, but then again people do like stinky herb.

I saw endless sky was mentioned a couple times but I never see any smoke/ grow reports on that strain....or for that matter any of DR.G's strains...maybe it's his high prices.

Hey DocLeaf I saw you mention RQS and HQS, have your tried very many of there strains and what are your opinions on those companies?