What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Very nice pics Seismic, Yes, they are growing very nice in your hands.

BeAn, "anything else that grows pistils in the cab" hehe, wish some pistils would grow up in my head to be hitted by those vigorous males bro.

See you all!

S

Seismic

Thanks a lot Ras Pablo:joint: I can't take all the credit though, I gotta give it up to dubi for hooking up some nice genetics for me.

S

Seismic

Small update for day 14 of flower.

picture.php

:joint:

S

Seismic

Thanks scaramanga. Hopefully they will look even better once the rest of my equipment comes in for my 1000w tent,and I can re-pot them into some 10gal containers. Hopefully I will be able to make sure my temps are in check with the new upgrade. Take Care:joint:

Question for dubi: How well do the congo's handle higher temps?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking good Seismic,

Sure they will enjoy the 1000w upgrade :smile: Thanks for posting.

N

NOYB

Looks nice and interesting to see how they turn out. A friend has some sitting in storage.

S

Seismic

The Congo's moved into their new home today, the dr120 tent, and they love it. My temp at canopy level with the 1000w hps being cooltubed and separately exhausted by a 6" elicent, is 79.5F max, with idle hovering at 78.6F.

The leaves on a couple of the tops are curled because they were pressing against the ceiling of the clonebox, while they were waiting for the new tent to arrive. Luckily now they have a nice amount of space to stretch. Here they are at day 24 of flower, they are the two in the back:
picture.php

Tomorrow they will be transplanted into 5 gallon containers.:joint:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The Congo's moved into their new home today, the dr120 tent, and they love it. My temp at canopy level with the 1000w hps being cooltubed and separately exhausted by a 6" elicent, is 79.5F max, with idle hovering at 78.6F.

The leaves on a couple of the tops are curled because they were pressing against the ceiling of the clonebox, while they were waiting for the new tent to arrive. Luckily now they have a nice amount of space to stretch. Here they are at day 24 of flower, they are the two in the back:

Tomorrow they will be transplanted into 5 gallon containers.:joint:

Great cabinet Seismic,

Hope you are enjoying there with the new lamp, next month is going to be interesting! Best wishes.

S

Seismic

Thanks dubi, the only reason I got these fine genetics if because of you:joint: I will be sure to keep you all updated, as the blooming commences.

Take care everyone:abduct:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lovely seeing you doing these indoors, Seismic. Inspiration indeed, I'm leaning towards running mine this fall. Are you doing 12/12 cycle?
I might have to run mine 11/13 to accomodate my Guawi & LMN gear. :chin:

Anyway, looks like you've got a good handle on them. Love the training!
Are you down to 2 girls?
Keep those updates coming! :D

S

Seismic

Thanks highlighter, I am definitely happy with their indoor performance so far, and yeah, they are under 12/12. Im not sure if any adjusted lighting is going to be needed, since their aren't a super long flowering strain like a haze.

I am down to 3 girls, I had 5 to start with, with there being 2 congo's, 1 ssh f2, and 2 chimera c-plus. A buddy of mine had all his plants die on him, so I hooked him up with the c-plus, so he wouldn't have to go high and dry with no crop.:joint: They were small anyways, at least compared to these monster congo's, so I should still be ok yield wise.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool. I was confused whether you had 2 or 3 Congo gals.

I'll probably start w/ Congo and my Power Malawi's, then when I flip to 12/12, start the Guawi's & LMN gear @ 12/12. Africa ho! :smile:

S

Seismic

That sounds awesome dude, I will definitely be following along, as Guawi has peaked my interest for some time now. Are the power malawi's a cross between powerplant and malawi? If so, it sounds interesting, as I have always heard good things about malawi.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Seismic,

They are flowering with good size and fast flowering for indoor growing. I'd increase a little bit fertilizer strenght in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks for the update, hope you are enjoying there.