What's new

confession thread

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I gotta confess after reading this thread. If I saw some of you fuckers skulking around my back yard, Id shoot your ass.

L

longearedfriend

I didn't have electricity for 2 days

was back to prehistoric ages, was fun

crazybear

Being in pain no meds & no smoke makes me a mean grumpy asshole! That's all I'll confess to anything else you have pictures!!!!!:laughing:

oh man where to begin. this is a good start.

99.999% of the people I know, and/or meet I can't stand but pretend I like them so they buy some of my excess weed off of me..

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I extorted and Blackmailed a mobsters son when I was in Highschool, As the mobster's making nightly deposits into the safe - the son who knew the combo was pulling out 10-20 k weekly to keep me quite and let him continue his "activities".

Also used to knock out the same dads grinder for a weekly 3.5 of the white stuff. Have never seen so much cash or had it so easy since. That was the high life.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
oh man where to begin. this is a good start.

99.999% of the people I know, and/or meet I can't stand but pretend I like them so they buy some of my excess weed off of me..

By this math, you'd have to know 100,000 people to have one person you liked. You must hate everybody.

H

H^2o2

I once woke up to my hot friend riding me in the middle of the night...and we weren't on speaking terms, and i didn't remember it until 2 years later. She must have been crushed when I didnt call the next day. Was in a chat with her and her friends a month or so after it happened, and they were like dude you're going to be a father! And I was like I haven't had sex with anyone. They let me have it bad. Couldn't believe that I didn't remember it, she was so hurt.
When I remembered it all, I tried contacting her and she disappeared, changed her number and moved. So there's a little h2o out there somewhere.

H

h^2 O

i was once having sex with my friend (she's really hot) in the middle of the night, and i was doing her from behind and grabbed her ass and went "who, you've got some junk in the trunk." She immediately stoop up and got angry and it took me 5 minutes of begging for her to come back to bed.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
I have been known to attract 'cougars'...and eventually hook up with these 'cougars'. It's fun, it's exciting, and sometimes they let you watch their house while they're on vaction...oh the LULZ!!

C

Classy@Home

I'm planning on setting a fire - where is decided, when is being debated.

No-one here need worry...

woolybear

Veteran
I am the master of crouching tiger hidden penis

Never thought of crouching - the main thing your dealing with if you need to whiz in public, is where!

I hang out in parks often, so its a matter finding a nice tree stand.

Whats the worst that can happen? Public urination? I've never actually seen a beat cop looking for illegal pissers, no cops at the park or the beach.

For pissing in the city, hard to beat a parking garage! Sorry for pissing on your lot gov'ner!