What's new

confession thread

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not wearing any pants.

no matter when you read this, at that very moment, i'm very deliberately and with malice aforethought pantsless.

S

Space Ghost

I knew it would come to this.... here goes... my dog was adopted....

Euphrates

Sometimes I mean to do something, but put it off and end up kind of forgetting. Then I remember again only to repeat the cycle.

:help:

JHerbz

Seriously though, I can remember when I was 9 or 10 and discovering what sex was and wondered what would my sister think, crazy shit, I'm repulsed by the thought now, but it did cross my mind. I bet that kid will have some serious issues forever tho, crazy things people do....

Anyway, I let a chick lick my bung once (during a bj):yoinks:, and I admit it felt pretty good..but I didn't like the fact of what she did, like how many other dudes did she do this to? ewww LOL:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

My girl just started doing that for me recently, feels really damn good! i was the 1st one she tried it with though :p

L

longearedfriend

apparently playboy is gown down (financially) ^^

there was a time where, you went to a store, and had to ask the clerk discretely for a playboy magazine because they we're not on display

now, it's all over the internet (takes a large part of it) and there is a lot of it that is free

anyways... apparently the women are starting to abandon him

still I think what he did was great (in a way), what goes up must come down

L

longearedfriend

Originally Posted by Moldy Dreads
Seriously though, I can remember when I was 9 or 10 and discovering what sex was and wondered what would my sister think, crazy shit, I'm repulsed by the thought now, but it did cross my mind. I bet that kid will have some serious issues forever tho, crazy things people do....

Anyway, I let a chick lick my bung once (during a bj)
yoinks.gif
, and I admit it felt pretty good..but I didn't like the fact of what she did, like how many other dudes did she do this to? ewww LOL
yoinks.gif
yoinks.gif
yoinks.gif
My girl just started doing that for me recently, feels really damn good! i was the 1st one she tried it with though :p

that must have been an old post that you brought up cause moldy dreads has been gone for a while now

doesn't your gf mind the taste of shit ? or having some shit on her tongue ?

L

longearedfriend

oh... guys

I remembered a good one I wanted to share....

so I am with a friend or two don't remember...

I am driving, and I am on my way to get on the highway...

and there you go

there's a police road block, checking for drunk drivers

me... i'm so happy that I haven't drunk

I enthousiastically blow my breath in the officer's face

it took 2 seconds for me to realize that that wasn't okay

the guy took it pretty well

he didn't laugh, he didn't smile

I know I did, but only until I realized... then I was like i'm so sorry man

he was angry for sure...

he said in a raised voice... there is SARS out there DO YOU KNOW THAT ?

I apologized again.. sincerely...

we live and we learn

I was just so happy to show my officer that I haven't drunk anything :) and I thought that's what they did, trying to smell if people drank

man that was dumb, in the states I might have gotten beat up

G

gloryoskie

I got really lucky and went home with these two drunk girlies, turns out they were married and guilt ridden. One of em goes crying to the other room, I go console her, then I'm back to the bedroom to finish off the other one, we could hear her quietly sobbing as we're going at it.

Shameless, I know.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Big scandal involving missing funds at a halfway house I had the misfortune of living at for a while many years ago.

I know what happened to them:sasmokin:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm back. :biggrin:

That was awesome, took a blueberry bonghit and got some head then I went to sleep :bigeye:

Big Eggy

Veteran
Making the morning coffee's for me and the Mrs yesterday while trying to heat up some milk for my little 'un... all while holding the urge to poo in.. i couldn't hold it any longer and let out a squirt of poo.*

*i would like to clarify that i've not been well for the last few days*

Did make me laugh when I told my Wife "Ive had an accident" im 30