What's new

confession thread

stc9357

wow bambam....Im not doing my man like anything, all I said was you need to communicate with your partner, if ANYONE is not happy in the sex dept they need to find out why!! Moldy said that is was as bad to cheat as to deny your hubby sex and I disagreed with that. I dont play games! and not sure where you read that in my post? Im confused :wallbash:

I guess he was making a general statement and a lot of women do play games with sex and get mad when the man stops playing and goes and ****s something around the block.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"If she denying, he needs to find out why and deal or get out. "

I think it was the Deal or get out part that got me........ Deal with no sex or get out. Hell i would just have to step. I assumed you were talking about how you think it should of been handled. To each their own. Not that i think you are holding out on your man. Cause no one wins in that mess.....Sorry if i read ya wrong girl. Peace :)

nooo I meant deal with whats doing on!...try to find out why, not hold it over him or anything like that...ya once you use sex as a tool, its a no win situation right there :) its all good bambam :joint:

bambam

Dont use sex as a tool.....Use your tool for sex! Ha! Yea Mrs.Bubba I see ya now..Slow down bambam when reading under the spell of the holy Socal MK...:) @70+ days

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Man, there ain't nothing wrong with women using sex as a tool.....

Let the games begin :joint:

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
wow bambam....Im not doing my man like anything, all I said was you need to communicate with your partner, if ANYONE is not happy in the sex dept they need to find out why!! Moldy said that is was as bad to cheat as to deny your hubby sex and I disagreed with that. I dont play games! and not sure where you read that in my post? Im confused :wallbash:

Easier said than done Mrs. B, why is holding out on sex for weeks, months, years, worse than some dude finally going out and paying for a ho to lick him like a lollypop? He then goes home happy and tries again for a few more weeks, months, years...at least it keeps him trying LOL?

Women will always disagree, but I'm telling you, I think Dr. Laura is right!:nanana:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easier said than done Mrs. B, why is holding out on sex for weeks, months, years, worse than some dude finally going out and paying for a ho to lick him like a lollypop? He then goes home happy and tries again for a few more weeks, months, years...at least it keeps him trying LOL?

Women will always disagree, but I'm telling you, I think Dr. Laura is right!:nanana:

all Im sayin Moldy if it gets to "holding out sex for weeks,months etc" then they need to sit down and find out whats going on...theres more going on and needs to be communicated or its not a marriage, just a convenience.

TwoOhSix!

I confess: I met a Finnish girl while traveling in Costa Rica. She invited me to go to Venezuela with her, so I said fuckit and went. Once we were there my credit card only worked half the time and she had to pay for my flights out. I told her I'd transfer money once I got back - like $400. Never did!!!

H

heavy dank nugg

i once masturbared in the shower now i got a son who looks like a drain pipe.
i also used sex as a weapon once and i got pussy wipped

I went to Amsterdam for a weekend while abroad in the summer of 2008 (~20 hr. trip by train from Florence, Italy). I went alone, unfortunately, not knowing anyone that well who went abroad. After checking in to my hostel etc. I went to the Grasshopper (now know to try to find the less commercialized coffeeshops but oh well). I buy (I think) 5 g of AK47, some papers, a lighter, and a pint. I hand the waitress a 20 euro note for the pint, and she claims I gave her a 10. There's just no way to win in that situation being a tourist etc. That got me pissed off. That's not the confession though. I proceeded to explore the red light district stoned and paranoid as fuk. I get really paranoid when I'm alone and high in a new place... I'm hungry so I go to a restaurant. I'm the only one there and I'm totally silent and the waitress must be able to tell somethings off because she asks if I'm alright. I basically say its my first time and imply I'm stoooned and I ask to play the piano. After a little while I decide I gotta get outta there so I just leave. I walk off and the two people working there didn't notice. It took me a few minutes to recall that I didn't pay lol... I ended up running back and catching one of the waiters as he was about to look for me... no bad karma in the end...

More exciting confession? I found out craigslist does actually work once in a while if you're looking for a "casual encounter" hehe... I ended up with a threesome with an amazingly hot older (like 30) woman and her husband just a few days ago... yeah not the better of the threesome kinds, but they were totally cool and we had a great time and I'm not even bi (no m/m interaction for moi) lol Definitely helped me get over a breakup with a girl I really loved a few months ago...

Also, literally as I'm writing this, some random guy who lives in my apartment complex came to my door asking for money. He was obviously drunk and he had asked me as I got outta my car the same thing earlier this evening... He rambled on about having a heart attack and losing his job etc... I ended up giving him a few bucks as long as he promised never to ask again... blehh I never know what to do in those situations :wallbash:

Nobody ever said naked... but you're more than welcome to interpret it that way!!!!!!!

I interpret most things as having the potential or probability of being a naked situation. People always wonder why I smile so much heh :D Now my secret is out, & what an appropriate thread to out myself in lol

D

Denial N Error

I interpret most things as having the potential or probability of being a naked situation. People always wonder why I smile so much heh :D Now my secret is out, & what an appropriate thread to out myself in lol

Yessss.

<3
:joint:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Is there such a thing as a guy who didn't get a little on the side?
BTW Mrs. Babba, many women cheat on their husband in other ways by breaking vows.

One example is wives denying sex when asked for some, according to Doctor Laura, this is just as bad as a guy getting a little ass on the side to make up for lack of sex..:dueling:

Oookay....ARE there any guys that don't cheat (physically)??? I guess I'm looking for statistics...

Come on guys...give it up. This is for research ;)

Pimpslapped

Oookay....ARE there any guys that don't cheat (physically)??? I guess I'm looking for statistics...

Come on guys...give it up. This is for research ;)

I've never cheated, but been cheated on. There are a FEW of us. Mind you, having been single most of my life I haven't even had much chance TO cheat. Maybe that's a factor? Or that I saw my parents marriage ruined by my father cheating and I am trying very hard to be as unlike him in every way that I can.

People cheat. Doesn't much matter if you're a man or a woman, but you're going to have statistics much more varied on a forum like this, where the majority of participants (as far as I can tell) are male. So fewer women's views. Should also ask those men who cheat... if the women they cheated with happened to be cheating too.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Say what you will but...

I will be married 20 years in Sept. and I have never cheated! I do not put myself in those type of situations.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
That's why if there wasn't a Mrs. D and a PoopyTeaBags...you would be my man friend Big D, ahahahaha. You're awesome. Good man.