What's new

concentrates

blastfrompast

Veteran
not sure why anyone is using butane still when easy methods of co2 are available its $1 a pound or less to blast co2 to waste

Never tried CO2...Been hoping too tho.. ;)

Even a smaller 1/2lb run of sugar trim would be interesting to see how yields differ...

blastfrompast

Veteran
u can make a diy vac chamber / pump system for like 150-200 bux which includes pump
TS

I must have been looking at the wrong sites, seems a pump and guages, bleed valves are at least that much....I have a huge Pressure cooker I was hoping to use...

Last edited:

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
not a huge fan of Co2 oil , maybe if I was gunna run a Ton to flog,or make a batch for edibles,... but for persy smoke , flavor is nicer with bho IMO.

TS

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
blast : just look at those harbor freight pumps( even with this cheap 3cfm pump I can pull down to 29.5 hg ) if you arnt going to b making a huge amount , then the rest can b sourced local , the poly lid for your pressure cooker and a few plumbing fittings, I put one together for aprox 150-200 with pump being 150 I think ?....
TS

blastfrompast

Veteran
Seal for the PC was also the issue...

Call me lazy, i'd rather just drop off a lb or 2 of sugar trim and fluff and come back a day later for my 1/2 of the batch. Since there isn't a market here, and I don't sell...who cares if I lose 1/2 product....As it is a gram of BHO lasts me a couple weeks. Last time I blasted I ended up with 27g of finished product and gave 3/4 of it away...

I honestly don't even know how much fluff and trim I have....I keep it bagged and in a couple of rubbermaids for the dry stuff... Fresh frozen is in the freezer (still not sure wtf to do with this)...But chopping 2 lights a month for a few years adds up...even with making edibles..etc.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is dirty to smoke. i dont really appreciate the burnt taste of pot anymore. i was saying i dont smoke the flowers anymore, almost ten years ago :D

Then I've got an extra rusty pipe for your face XD

Heh just ribbing. To each their own, so long as we aren't staring down our noses at each other.

PARADOX

we built ours for 170 bucks.

2- one inch thick peices of lexan from the glas shop / $10 each
1- thick walled cook pot from walmart / $25
1- pressure gauge / $30
some plumbing and odds and ends $20
- EBAY 2 stage 5cfm pump about 120 bucks with free shipping out of ontario (no crossing the border)

We also use silicone stove top pot tops for our gasket seal... they work perfectly.

ortsa1

not a huge fan of Co2 oil , maybe if I was gunna run a Ton to flog,or make a batch for edibles,... but for persy smoke , flavor is nicer with bho IMO.

TS

you can do a low pressure run first and then add that back to the super critical oil for the flavour I have personally tried that method this week and it works

ortsa1

Seal for the PC was also the issue...

Call me lazy, i'd rather just drop off a lb or 2 of sugar trim and fluff and come back a day later for my 1/2 of the batch. Since there isn't a market here, and I don't sell...who cares if I lose 1/2 product....As it is a gram of BHO lasts me a couple weeks. Last time I blasted I ended up with 27g of finished product and gave 3/4 of it away...

I honestly don't even know how much fluff and trim I have....I keep it bagged and in a couple of rubbermaids for the dry stuff... Fresh frozen is in the freezer (still not sure wtf to do with this)...But chopping 2 lights a month for a few years adds up...even with making edibles..etc.

the market is here now you just to old ;-)

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
just a short note on concentrates...dabs, wax, shatter lol whatever anyone wants to call it...

my folks used to call it honey oil now its BHO...

its all the same, just be careful what you ingest...BE SMART

there are documented cases of Cali stoner's going into hospitals with fluid in their lungs from abusing DABS

be careful

peace
Chefboy

ortsa1

wasn't gonna call you out on this but you were just a goof about the whole mmpr before the injunction.

you are spreding FUD butane does not cause the fluid in the lungs its taking huge hauls and coughing like hell and collapsing the lung.

but there is lots of garbage chinese butane people are using to make dabs with unknown substances in it. most people blasting to waste are making poison anyways usually people recirc will destil or use clean butane

just a short note on concentrates...dabs, wax, shatter lol whatever anyone wants to call it...

my folks used to call it honey oil now its BHO...

its all the same, just be careful what you ingest...BE SMART

there are documented cases of Cali stoner's going into hospitals with fluid in their lungs from abusing DABS

be careful

peace
Chefboy

blastfrompast

Veteran
the market is here now you just to old ;-)

Shit, you can't be more than 5yrs younger than me..lol

Really curious about the C02 extraction...how quick to extract...purging isn't a concern...

Upside to C02....Nobody will be blowing up their Garages.....

Downside....they will be asphyxiating themselves to death with C02 instead....

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
wasn't gonna call you out on this but you were just a goof about the whole mmpr before the injunction.

you are spreding FUD butane does not cause the fluid in the lungs its taking huge hauls and coughing like hell and collapsing the lung.

but there is lots of garbage chinese butane people are using to make dabs with unknown substances in it. most people blasting to waste are making poison anyways usually people recirc will destil or use clean butane

You are the goof who know's nothing....Ortsa,

why are you here buddy?

to anger people and piss them off, or to stir the pot...or just be an ass...

Spreading FUD....dude i work for an mmpr...(that injunction shit) your funny dude

and do some reading LOSER

REALLY why are you here

WHY????

have you given any info???

I was trying to help fellow members out and tell them to be careful...TRYING TO BE A GOOD PERSON

You turn it around and make it like I want to spread rumors,,Maybe you should consider not smoking anymore...it doesn't do anything for your anger issues

PEACE

ortsa1

i have been around here a lot longer then you. also you have a vested interest against concentrates because you work for a mmpr in a failed business model trying to sell flowers to people for 2000% markup.

you keep being a good person champ

You are the goof who know's nothing....Ortsa,

why are you here buddy?

to anger people and piss them off, or to stir the pot...or just be an ass...

Spreading FUD....dude i work for an mmpr...(that injunction shit) your funny dude

and do some reading LOSER

REALLY why are you here

WHY????

have you given any info???

I was trying to help fellow members out and tell them to be careful...TRYING TO BE A GOOD PERSON

You turn it around and make it like I want to spread rumors,,Maybe you should consider not smoking anymore...it doesn't do anything for your anger issues

PEACE

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
i have been around here a lot longer then you. also you have a vested interest against concentrates because you work for a mmpr in a failed business model trying to sell flowers to people for 2000% markup.

you keep being a good person champ

"don't hate the player hate the game"

peace
Chefboy

That's pretty flawed reasoning. LP's WANT extracts, etc. They actively lobbied and continue to lobby HC for them.

Fuck LP's, etc, but at least know what the fuck you're talking about.

S

shuswap

wow i thought my picture would have gotten some awesome response,guess i better just dab it all up

Latest posts

Latest posts