What's new

concentrates

ortsa1

lots of water too, and mushrooms like shittaki,enoki and the other ones with anti cancer properties and asparagus and so sop juice.

any idea why such a high rate of cancer in growers?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey rube

Sorry to hear that. I know 3 other growers that got the same diagnosis over the last 5 years.

I would be focusing on getting your body to 7.3 pH or higher. Doing a master cleanser. A candida flush and lifestyle change. Pot should be a part of the equation. Not the whole formula

Good luck

med-man

Double that on body pH. How unalike we are to plants....

I more or less notch up my past health problems to bad pH.

Mineral oil chest pads will help move toxins out of the lymphatic system, FWIW.

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
lots of water too, and mushrooms like shittaki,enoki and the other ones with anti cancer properties and asparagus and so sop juice.

any idea why such a high rate of cancer in growers?

I could see it being all the times i sprayed avid and other nasty shit in big rooms with just a 3m particulate mask and an old hoodie/sweatpants.

That plus i'm an asshole, so karma and everything haha

Buddha1

Veteran
Shitty diagnoses...I hope they caught it in the early stages...Best of luck to you and the family.

I could see it being all the times i sprayed avid and other nasty shit in big rooms with just a 3m particulate mask and an old hoodie/sweatpants.

Better precautions than most of us old timers...lol.

Peace...B

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Yeah, no fucking way will i ignore the doctors. but prices being so low in B.C right now, i might as well make a bit to try out

When it comes to cancer, I probably would ignore doctors (me personally, then again I have a large family full of them and it changes your perspective sometimes..). The stuff they will prescribe is highly carcinogenic, ironically. If it does "cure" you chances are it will only come back and a lot nastier. Unless it's surgery. I'd probably take SOME surgical options, but not all. Depends on the risks.

Best of luck to you, my dog was supposed to be dead a long time ago and she's still here doing quite well. Osteogenic Sarcoma for her. Basically always fatal. Purple Kush, the best I ever saw mind you, cured her up after a few months. It had spread to her lungs. She's still here 6 years later and the vets she has seen are all surprised she is.

All this said, do what you think is best. I'd be looking for some high CBD varieties for cancer personally.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
you get two heated plates and squish your buds till the sap runs out, collect it and vaporize it somehow :) That's what my recipe is lately.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
I don't like the look of the nugsmasher, but some say its good.

I bought a set of 3x5 caged dabpress plates and controller, and got an auto shop style press to stick it in. 900ish.

T

TheForgotten

What's the approximate temp? I heard around 200 degrees, and how do you tell?

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I don't like the look of the nugsmasher, but some say its good.

I bought a set of 3x5 caged dabpress plates and controller, and got an auto shop style press to stick it in. 900ish.
Bought the plates with controller (3x5), machined my holding device and used a 10T jack I was no longer using. $200