What's new

Committing suicide...

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
And you sir LIAS, are correct. Very glad to hear a fairly happy ending to that story. I've never gotten to know my brother and sister who I was seperated from. I was adopted into a family that is nothing like me, was beaten constantly while growing up by drunken adopted father. Real father last anyone ever heard he was in a halfway house for heroin. I was taken away from him when I was 2 years old along with a lifetime seperation from a brother and sister. They took me because police responded to a 911 call from neighbors saying a drunken man and a baby are shooting guns. I now know that even @ 2 I was a pretty good shot. Could hit a squeeze it bottle from probably 15 feet with a .22 pistol. I also ran away and have been on my own since I was 15 after getting tired of step abuse. And I could throw a nice punch at that age. Though I was no match for a drunken trained navy seal with a lifetime of their own issues ready to be physically taken out on a child.

L

longearedfriend

I was not saying that I was planning on doing it, but simply expressing where I was and how I was feeling at that time.

I apologize if that made some people uncomfortable.

I was really angry and really not well in my head.
Crisis situations eventually pass, but when you are in one of those, you can really get caught up in it and feel it will never end.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I was not saying that I was planning on doing it, but simply expressing where I was and how I was feeling at that time.

I apologize if that made some people uncomfortable.

I was really angry and really not well in my head.
Crisis situations eventually pass, but when you are in one of those, you can really get caught up in it and feel it will never end.

Well I'm glad to hear the moment has passed. If there should be a next time though and again you only intend to vent but have no intention on following thru then maybe you should mention that somewhere in the post. Like "I don't plan on actually doing this but...."

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^maybe he just wanted to see if anybody cared. sometimes all it takes is some compassion and another soul to talk too. the world can be cold and bleak; it can seem like the world could care less. when someone is saying things expressing suicidal thoughts like that, I can't help but show some warmth and caring for another human being, even a stranger, just because they need it. Life is short. never lose an opportunity to be nice to someone in need. You may not impact the whole world, but you can impact a person's whole world just by helping them gain a positive perspective.

Last edited:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I am glad to hear from ya longfriend. Life is the right choice. Just sometimes for some it's hard to see that. You take care. PM any time

G

greenmatter

i fucking hate subjects that have no solid answers.

we all look at things from our own perspective and try to project that on the world around us ....... even if it is something as simple as how to grow a plant there are a thousand ways to see and do things, and only one of them is right for each person.

there are days when i hate this shit so bad i would welcome the end of it, and i don't think i'm alone in that, but most of us choose to stay around. i have lost good friends to suicide and every time i went to a funeral all i could wonder was how they let life beat them down so hard that actually surrendered to it. i MISS them, but at the same time i THANK them for giving me a gift, and an example of what not to do .........

"you have to lose to know how to win" ........ and ........ i will not be going out with a whimper! a primal yell maybe, but a whimper is not the last thing i will be remembered for, count on that!

we are all wired different, but for me the " there is no fucking way i'm handing you the win without a fight" attitude keeps me on this side

never quit !!!!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
i think you have the right to kill yourself, hell ive got ZERO problem with online bullying, (I would tear into some of you assholes if i were allowed), but you DONT HAVE THE RIGHT to announce on line youre going to kill yourself. By doing so, you dragging these forums into your mess, just follow my 'I told u i was hardcore' link.

~98% of people who say the are going to kill themselves are just looking for attention....

im a big supporter of Kevorkian, however most suicidal people are emo jerk offs. Terminal illness is no joke, and waiting to die is punishment in itself.
-

Obviously people DO HAVE THE RIGHT to speak freely here about killing themselves. BECAUSE he did and the world kept spinning.

I drag this forum into the mess of federally illegal cannabis all the time. It may not be my right, but I do it anyway because I do what I feel is right, not what "Authorities" tell me is right.

Let free speech rein and understand YOU can't be dragged into ANYTHING that you don't consent to (not even my federally illegal cannabis conspiracy to overgrow the government). And yes you are all my co-conspirators to overgrow!

:joint:

Murp

I will never condone anybody to take their own life. However, I was a member of the French Foreign Legion for 5 years. Almost every mission was a date with death. I fought alongside some of the bravest men to ever walk this planet. I will always be proud of that, but for the record, the FFL is a almost certain suicide. 9/10 enlisted , will indeed perish in combat. Nobody forces any man to ever join, and many members take the option to NOT get paid for what they do. After your initial 5 year term, you can sign a life contract. Which is also certain death. 3/10 that live past the first five years, take a life bid. Its as if they can completely plan out, the manner in which they wish to face death. To me, that is as close to legal suicide man can get.

I have absolutely no regret. But I would never encourage anyone to follow in those footsteps, unless you are absolutely more than ready to meet your maker.

I do believe that if we were to be living in a perfect world, then I would believe it to be a personal freedom and right to take your own life. After all, one of my biggest belief's in life is that " from the skin inwards is my jurisdiction, and under to terms will it ever be under the jurisdiction of anyone but myself." But its obviously not a perfect world.

Peace World~

crazybear

I haven't read all the post's, but I truly feel sorry for people that for what ever reason they felt at the time that life wasn't worth living anymore, & have followed through!
I myself have been at a very low point, but I'm still here, some days I wonder why!
But after a close relative committed suicide , and the resulting anger, loss, etc. of the family, it's hard to say that suicide is a good way out unless the living part is just too hard!!!!!!!!!

stc9357

If you do do it please send me your excellent Canadian bud before its done it would be put to good use I'm currently dry as fuck.

PS Canada is second to none in the quality you produce don't like that beasters though you should keep that over the border.

supermanlives

Veteran
so little time ,so many strains. aint no way i am checking out early. plus theres alot of women i havent had sex with.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoner4Life said:
of course I read them, I just never commented on Williams cursing, ONLY YOU DID, and that's exactly what I said above.......

well happy 4:20am to you S4L, a few more ALL CAPS today I see.

well, well, well, happy whatever time it is.......

it can clearly be seen by the above posts that you are very willing to post in a thread to specifically & only troll me about using 'ALL CAPS' although it's obvious only a few words were 'CAPPED', my previous 2 posts having no 'CAPPED' words at all btw. Of course I mention that because you'd already trolled me in the same thread earlier about using 'CAPS' & bold type.

The 'CAPS' I use as a form of exclamation & the bold I've always used, don't ever expect either to change & I never run a sentence consisting only of 'ALL CAPS'.

I'd rather you concern yourself with what I say, not the way it's written, don't like what you see of me then put me on your ignore list, it's really that simple.

If you're going to try to exploit petty observances of yours pertaining to my posts you should expect the same.

when I see all the 'CAPS' in your post below I know I actually have a HYPOCRITE (<--- notice the 'ALL CAPS' hydro?) trolling me. stop trolling me hydro.

Obviously people DO HAVE THE RIGHT to speak freely here about killing themselves. BECAUSE he did and the world kept spinning.

I drag this forum into the mess of federally illegal cannabis all the time. It may not be my right, but I do it anyway because I do what I feel is right, not what "Authorities" tell me is right.

Let free speech rein and understand YOU can't be dragged into ANYTHING that you don't consent to (not even my federally illegal cannabis conspiracy to overgrow the government). And yes you are all my co-conspirators to overgrow!

just wanted to be clear on the 'CAPS' thing.

stc9357

fight-over-internet.jpg

stc9357

Canada is most definitely third to the United States and Holland... and far behind Cali by itself, which has more people.

I was giving him props not trying to spit truth originally when I wrote it I said Cali. I'd say Cali, Canada, Holland (Don't give a shit about european weed that I'll never smoke.)

mrcreosote

Veteran
There's a simple cure for anyone contemplating suicide.

Buy some toys and go to a children's hospital cancer ward and give some toys away and talk to some kids that would give anything to have another day added to a very short life.

I can't say it would work for everybody but it did for a buddy that was in a real bad way when I took him there.
He ended up volunteering at the hospital which led to a entry level job and now after schooling he has a well paying profession that is both meaningful and satisfying and focuses his mind outwards to help others which was where he needed to be.

You can really learn a lot from kids if you take the time to listen.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
There's a simple cure for anyone contemplating suicide.

Buy some toys and go to a children's hospital cancer ward and give some toys away and talk to some kids that would give anything to have another day added to a very short life.

I can't say it would work for everybody but it did for a buddy that was in a real bad way when I took him there.
He ended up volunteering at the hospital which led to a entry level job and now after schooling he has a well paying profession that is both meaningful and satisfying and focuses his mind outwards to help others which was where he needed to be.

You can really learn a lot from kids if you take the time to listen.
:tiphat: FTW

That ladies and gents is a 'helpful' post right there!!

proud to see mrcreasote on my friends list!!

Latest posts

Latest posts