What's new

Committing suicide...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhjHBV20ZV4

everybody knows this feeling. Music always makes me feel better, this song is a great cheer up for me.

Ooh La La - The Faces

Poor old Granddad, I laughed at all his words
I thought he was a bitter man
he spoke of women's ways
they'll trap you when they use you
before you even now
for love is blind and you're far to kind
don't ever let it show

I wish that I knew what I know now
when I was younger
when I was stronger

the can-can such a pretty show
will steal your heart away
but backstage back on earth again
the dressing rooms are grey
they come on strong and it ain't too long
for they make you feel a man
but love is blind and you soon will find
you're just a boy again

when you want her lips, you get her cheek
makes you wonder where you are
if you want some more then she's fast asleep
leaves you twinkling with the stars
poor young grandson there's nothing I can say
you'll have to learn, just like me
and that's the hardest way

ooh la la
ooh la la, la la, yeah

when I was younger
when I was stronger

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
post #269 should be edited

That shit is not cool. I know this is an international website, but someone could/should report that to authorities.

I know its kinda shitty, especially the type of site this is, but that is the responsible thing to do (that i will not be doing myself).

If this was a US site, they would call the authorities, and track them down.

Shroomery and a user named Uncleluke come to mind.

Anyone know the meaning behind the phase "I told u i was hardcore"?

www.google.com /search?q=i+told+you+i+was +hardcore

-

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran

That shit is not cool. I know this is an international website, but someone could/should report that to authorities.

I know its kinda shitty, especially the type of site this is, but that is the responsible thing to do (that i will not be doing myself).

-

There are no "Authorities" if you think someone is in charge of your life you have not woken up.

He said what he said. I hope he doesn't do it, but what you said is more scary to me than his post.

:joint:

you can't call someone a pussy if you dont know their history or even seen their face. you can come call me a pussy, i think of suicide all the time. and i can assure you i am no pussy cuzzin. neither are any of the people i knew who did it, they had what we call real life problems, as do i. id watch your words with suicidal people, some of them kill a few before they dip. keep it respectful and maybe people wont be so fucking lonely in this ugly world. you being an asshole certainly doesnt help anyone curb their suicidal thoughts.
p.s. if this offends you PM me and ill tell you where to meet my pussy ass at.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Uncleluke was tracked down with his IP, the cops came, busted him with a bunch of pills (he was an idiot emo tweeker, he wasnt going to kill himself [too many drug combos to still try], he was 100X better than what i read of yummybud) and PERMA BANNED

There are authorities, it is illegal to try to kill yourself (although not for succeeding), dont be ridiculous.

Uncleluke did end up killing himself by ODing, but it wasnt broadcast online.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
your crazy you cant take your own life!

hell its only "your" life to take after all,,, now get in this padded cell and take your meds,,

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

-

As much as I dont want him to commit suicide I also don't want to take his free will by calling the state to come and take him away. imagine the misery of wanting to die and having to be locked up in an institution where they wont even let you have a pen. If he goes to an institution it needs to be on his own will.

Everyone just be supportive and understanding. that is the best thing to do.

just do it . the world is overpopulated anyhow. see ya on the other side.
i wanna know what kinda tough shit you went through in your life... i know people who are in their early 20's with stage 3 cancer, few years to live, no hope.. do you think them getting cancer is doing the world a favor?

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
he just said the world is over populated,, and i suppose implyed that those unhappy here should move on,,

death is the most natural thing in life,,, its the one thing when you are born you can be damn sure will happen,,

many dont make it past one year old,,

stc9357

i wanna know what kinda tough shit you went through in your life... i know people who are in their early 20's with stage 3 cancer, few years to live, no hope.. do you think them getting cancer is doing the world a favor?

He said it like that if I read him correctly because when most people say they're going to commit suicide they only want some attention not saying this is the case.

Im not disagreeing with you at all. Im saying if a person tells someone to kill themselves that person should have already taken someone's life, that is not an experience to take lightly or joke about. I think some of these hot head kids are just lacking life experience.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i think everyone is lacking life experience because most people dont have lives,,

i think these kids have been brought into a world that shuns them and their potential to a point where they turn disaffected and eventually give up on being constructive in anyway,,

no community, no culture, no humanity,, something is sucking the life out of people, by design,,

C

cannarelief

An awful lot of people are not realizing mental issues are most likely involved (ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE) diagnosed or not-diagnosed . "Perfectly healthy" generally do not commit suicide and expecting people with Mental issues (ie not killing themselves) is not understanding how mental issues work.Due to irrational thoughts-they feel there is not other solution...expecting someone to be rational will not change that fact.

I also expect most people do not realize how hard it is to over come the natural will to live.

Yes suicide leaves behind /unanswered questions /carnage and grief .

i couldn't agree more brother (lost and canna)
im sorry old timers but this is a much more difficult place to grow up in. how do i know? i time travel :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He said it like that if I read him correctly because when most people say they're going to commit suicide they only want some attention not saying this is the case.

well that is the first step to suicide. When some one is crying out for help give it to them in what ever way you can or say nothing, but never encourage them to do it. not the way to go.

Chronage

Scholastic Warrior
This thread made me somewhat ashamed of quite a few. If you haven't really ever had to deal with suicide that affected either yourself or a close loved one, don't FUCKING comment if you have nothing constructive to say. This is obviously quite a touching subject, many will never understand the mind placement of the suffering that commit. Glad to see that some do even though it partially means they have suffered similar internal pain. I remember when I first came back to this site someone asked me what took so long. I only answered, bs, life, being busted, bla bla, but somewhere in there not mentioned was me getting my shit together. Which at its LOWEST point I woke up only trying to solve a puzzle one day. Where was my bowl? I had odd visions remembering smashing it in the street and woke up to it gone. Also my back door was open, my wrists were cut deeply, and clearly I had walked around my neighborhood. My bed was covered in blood and a journal I had been keeping of many things had pages upon pages of things scribble written in it hardly legible I had completed the night before. As I read on I started to recognize my horrible readable scribbles. It went on for a long fucking time, and I remember it ending with something along the lines of "when you find me, use my organs to save others, I don't want to come back". Now, if you even read that or I have your attention. Can you even imagine waking up to a puzzle like that? The scariest part about all of this was that I had been obviously very low but these were internal thoughts. I had drank my ass off, shot up, and done lots of barbituates that nite. It was pretty fucking scary reading my sad thoughts, seeing what I had done, yet never feeling a conscient motivation. Have you ever been in pure physical and emotional pain consistently for increasingly extended periods of your life? You probably don't understand. I had never needed more help in my life. And I'm not anything close to what I'd consider a pussy. I won't go into my own story as it's personal and pointless to the situation, or relatively any regarding this subject. I will say that I can understand more than anyone will ever imagine and that no one is truely alone.

After waking up and dealing with this puzzle a roommate coaxed me into a hospital visit just for blood loss. He pretty much told me he'd tell the only family I had, or ever knew. Not being a greedy pussy, of course I never would want to hurt this person. So I went. I remember a doctor getting in my face and saying something to the tune of how you puke and choke to death. Like he had no clue that I was there and had admitted while cuts were checked what had happend. I was extremely depressed, yet they said I could go. I remember lying in the bed, thinking about what time it was at that point. When I was discharged where I could quite grab some booze and H. At that point somehow I was overcome with motivation to make a change. I talked to a nice nurse about a center she was talking to me about during a psych review earlier. Seeing there was no way I could better on my own I on my own behalf, locked myself away. Which really helped me greatly, but was also the sickest, craziest nightmare I've ever had. Seeing how they basically use all patients as rats for drugs at those places. The way people are treated and how fucked they truly are. The fact that you can be a mental health tech in most places with a GED. The trip, which I can assure you it was quite, was enlightening. It also gave me a chance to see people way more fargone than myself. I dont want to go on as I feel I've already written a mini-fucking-novel but this isn't a subject to ever take lightly.

Just a rant from someone who has been there.

And I spose the largest thing that I didn't make a point of. I had zero re-collection of anything I had done that night. Kind of why I used the word puzzle.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
i think you have the right to kill yourself, hell ive got ZERO problem with online bullying, (I would tear into some of you assholes if i were allowed), but you DONT HAVE THE RIGHT to announce on line youre going to kill yourself. By doing so, you dragging these forums into your mess, just follow my 'I told u i was hardcore' link.

~98% of people who say the are going to kill themselves are just looking for attention....

im a big supporter of Kevorkian, however most suicidal people are emo jerk offs. Terminal illness is no joke, and waiting to die is punishment in itself.

Kevorkian-The_GourmetOn_War.jpg

Jack Kevorkian - The Gourmet (On War)

-

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
lots of reasons why people get to such low points,,

i know a man who never knew his parents, like so many without a sense of family he ended up in the army,, a while after leaving over 3 years he tried to kill himself 5 times whilst living with me and my parents, twice found him half dead in the car (the old fumes trick),,

the man didnt know what/who he was because he didnt know his parents, like many orphans it gave him huge problems,, i think he had to learn to love himself first again,,

now he is happy and lives in thailand running a b&b,,, i dont know how you help someone in situations like that, in such emotional misery, even being there for them isnt enough,, whether they put themselves there or circumstance places them there,, only they can dig themselves out sometimes,, but you may need to save their lives before that happens,,

Latest posts

Latest posts