What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

5th

Veteran
picture.php

lulz....

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
In this post you've made it perfectly clear that Green Supreme is a drug dealer, which if I'm not mistaken is not only against the TOU here, but contrary to the law in this country.

if you call one friend helping another friend with some bud being a "drug dealer" you clearly have some issues you need to work out.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
In this post you mention having (or not, as the case may be, two neurons to rub together), then....

In this post you've made it perfectly clear that Green Supreme is a drug dealer, which if I'm not mistaken is not only against the TOU here, but contrary to the law in this country.

Now whose got two neurons?

If you really think you're smarter than me I suggest you stop now, because the only thing you have two of as far as I can tell is two digits, to your IQ.

LOL, you two are the red herring crew...

Even when you register a new handle you still can't seem to shed your grudge.

I'm an MMAR LTP holder, officer dipshit, I'm entitled to the highest quality medicine even if my personal production supply runs out, and certainly have the right to compensate a licensed DG for production costs associated when accessing said medicine. I prefer not to patronize dispensaries or support the HC/PPS scheme.

Certainly no judge would take umbridge with either of our actions, and if you are trying to sway public opinion in your favour, I would suggest you're sorely underestimating your audience.

Must I point out how ironic it is for you to even mention TOU given how many times you've been banned already....

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you call one friend helping another friend with some bud being a "drug dealer" you clearly have some issues you need to work out.

lets be honest. its more like a hang around/minion/cheerleader helping a heavy in the game.

for all his condescending on this site. chimera plays his role well, even if he thinks he is not canadian and or above everyone else in the canadian scene.

my 2 pennies,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
" ... Wisdom without kindness and knowledge without sobriety are useless..."

shamans of ancient mexico

med-man

Chimera

Veteran
lets be honest. its more like a hang around/minion/cheerleader helping a heavy in the game.

for all his condescending on this site. chimera plays his role well, even if he thinks he is not canadian and or above everyone else in the canadian scene.

my 2 pennies,

med-man

Those type of 2 cents are the reason we're doing away with the penny in Canada, it's worthless.

You make these outrageous statements online - like you think they actually mean something real, but really it's just boring talk..... like simon writing on the wall, you seem to believe if you write it, it makes it true.

Af far as me being a 'heavy'; is this your own insecurity? Are you still pissed the grower you used to work for wanted me to help get them a commercial license, and obviously didn't think you weren't up to the task?

I'm proud of my heritage; I know where I come from, just because I've travelled extensively and met cannabis folks from all over the world, it does't make me any less canadian, not have I ever claimed to be anything but. Seems to me you are just jealous or frustrated that I call cannabis researchers and entrepreneurs from all over the world colleagues, or friends.

There's quite a few talented people in the canadian cannabis scene, however in my opinion it's not the people running around trying to gain some sort of misplaced, delusional cannabis celebrity status. I wouldn't do the people doing the real work the disservice of pointing out their actual achievements before they were ready to go public with them, themselves.

Whatever... it's all good.. you keep up with the red herrings, it's a lot easier than having a relevant point in the discussion, just make some off topic bullshit claim and hope someone believes you.. hilarious...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you may be the most condescending dude on here. but dont worry i used to be like you.

as far as my contracts do you mean the guys whom still do the med-man method to a t? at all their places? the guys whom i sextupled their yield and quality. the guys whos last 2 grows got 20 lbs from 72 lights from one of there places before they begged me hands and knees to help them? the guys who begged me to show up to your meeting to make you feel more comfortable? the guys whom i dont care if you work with them or not guys?

thats facts about condescending. need some reference material? if its who you are i dont judge man. keep up the patronizingly superior act. no need to get bent....

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can quote many things about you and your thoughts on our industry, wanna see?

med-man

Chimera

Veteran
Wow, you can use the quote feature? Where shall I send your hero biscuit?

The "med" man method includes ridomil in an ebb and flow bucket system to keep away the slime and root rot? (Necessary to run the system you designed). Flowers covered in pm? Ah... right... nice medicine; thankfully you'll be liable for full pesticide, microbial and fungal monitoring under the new regs, I'm looking forward to seeing how you figure that one out. Post your results in the commercial success thread!

Enjoy your thread meadman. I think the point has pretty made pretty clearly... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once again. talking out yer ass. clueless little fella.

one day you may do more then talk about things you have no idea about.

anything anyone does to their grow outside of the med-man method is between them and their grow. maltitox,

med-man

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Whats going on with the 3rd person style of talking you do all the time??

med-mad this...med-mad that....med-man-med-man ...Your trying to talk shit to one of the most respected growers in the game... Chimera is another dimension then you are ..

You've made yourself look beyond whack with all your disney stories about your cuts ... Str8 Bullshit

med-madam

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
enough of the banter CAN WE SEE SOME DAMN PICTURES. im most interested in the building of the framework for the rooms and stuff like that. did you get that lumber order in and can we see some pics of the rooms being built?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man. i have 1000 things on the go. this thread is not going to be a short one.

there are pics of the building. you just have to actually breeze through this thread to see them,

med-man

V

vonforne

Well, I will say this for sure.......med-man you are like a Timex watch.......You take a licking and keep on ticking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts