What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol hahaha. dont tell my gf

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats going on with the 3rd person style of talking you do all the time??

med-mad this...med-mad that....med-man-med-man ...Your trying to talk shit to one of the most respected growers in the game... Chimera is another dimension then you are ..

You've made yourself look beyond whack with all your disney stories about your cuts ... Str8 Bullshit

med-madam

welcome to the next level,

med-man

bgb

got me some rockstar, some skunk, some painkiller, some kerosene,,,,all sounds killer,, cant wait..thks medman..peace bgb

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice man. you wont be disappointed, and can never go wrong with the quality at that price,

thanks for the support too

med-man

Hard Core

I also picked up some Kerosene kush and Karen's Kush. I am looking forward to the next drop you have coming soon with some of the crosses that you have listed. Thanks Med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice man, heres a double post:

"just harvested =

med-man headband x med-mans master kush, rock star kush, med-mans headband, maple ridge master kush, conkushion and ladybugs bubba

next drop is gona be siiiiick,

3 more tents to go. stay tuned...

med-man"

thats just 1/4 . the other males are purple pain killer bx1, rock star kush s1 and west coast sour diesel aka kerosene kush bx1. fire.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cannabis castle used vapor barrier and 1x1's,

the process matters not with the results i have,

med-man

O

OrganicOzarks

I feel like this is a thread that needs to be in the 13-16 year old girl sub forum. :)There is nothing productive going on here. Sad....

bgb

I AGREE!!!..I Think peep's should just take a chill pill and watch what come's out of these beans,, time will tell,, but i feel good things will be posted shortly...keep the peace..bgb

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
lets be honest. its more like a hang around/minion/cheerleader helping a heavy in the game.

who care what two other people's relationship is? regardless to call them "drug dealers" shows quite a bit of ignorance,not only of the law but of how to be a good human.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
man. i have 1000 things on the go. this thread is not going to be a short one.

there are pics of the building. you just have to actually breeze through this thread to see them,

med-man

Huh!? Your marketing leaves a lot to be desired! In this day and age even great genetics isn't enough to give people the impetus to purchase your wares. Of course time will tell to see whether your claims are worthy of your distinctly terrible entry into main stream seed production for the masses. For some even forty dollars will be too much if your seeds turn out to be mediocre.

I don't think I've seen anyone present themselves so badly to the public and not show everything a business like this should. You are not as transparent as you need to be. People need some transparency to see that your a man of your word. Just selling beans you think are good isn't enough.

And please stop using quotes from philosophical/scriptural texts totally out of context, in a queasy manner, totally stripping them of their deeper meaning, and in response for the way people are treating you..

Hope you enjoy the advertising below :)

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
haha give this guy 1 year...lets ALL see where HE is.....um NOT HERE....they come and they go

peace
Chefboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts