What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Status
Not open for further replies.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just took possession of 5000sqft and 400 amp commercial space on the first of march. passed a electrical and building inspection with flying colors. time to boogie. and unlike most in the biz, i have no issues sharing my successful formula with others down for the cause.

my scientist in toronto has already solicited health canada for a research and development license to start.

he wants to do a 15 year thesis on sterols in cannabis coupled with cbd studies. seeing i am the only non for profit cannabusiness in the world, all proceeds go towards scientific research and expanding the brand.

in the meantime i will be approaching my city hall, rcmp and fire marshal for letters of recognition of my master plan for a commercial license.

either way there will be a production site and a lab at my place. plus a production site for commercial / r/d at the other site.

buckle up and enjoy the ride lol haha, pics coming soon

med-maker

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
interesting, are you looking at a food additive to lower cholesterol or a skin treatment for dry skin conditions

P

Prairie Boy

Hopin for nothing but success for ya my friend !!

Cheers PB

STUNKY

Wow nice man.. Sounds like ur getting somewhere. So r u gonna try to developer strains or just test what's out there, or test CBC effects? Whatever it is it sounds awesome.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont say anything, but it turns out my new girlfriends dad will be in charge and the head of the commercial grow op division of the federal government i found out yesterday. looks like i am going to propose soon lol, fate never seems to have a great sense of humor lol...

turns out it has been the topics of topics at his work place. so it looks like the proposals will be most definite to those who are not a part of the program already. as his job has been assigned already...

med-maker

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
on the r and d side, whose funding you? got a pharma co bankrolling the research or hoping a commercial licence will allow you to fund the r and d? if you dont get the com licence is everything else capput?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
support is coming from fundraisers and all sales of products and services we provide.

i have already promised the scientist a position on the ground floor of the enterprise. and seeing as how i may be one of the only people who is a man of his word, i am bound to it.

med-maker

beanja

Your wasting your money , great plan though. By the time the conservatives get off there asses and figure out themselves what the fuck is gonna take place i wouldnt budge. There new guidelines takes them right into election time , if the liberals get it , your plan has expired....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow nice man.. Sounds like ur getting somewhere. So r u gonna try to developer strains or just test what's out there, or test CBC effects? Whatever it is it sounds awesome.

the main line is already dont its bx2's, ibl x 5 and we are balling.

doesnt matter though. hc is releasing seed breeding lics with the new proposals, so who cares lol,

med-maker

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your wasting your money , great plan though. By the time the conservatives get off there asses and figure out themselves what the fuck is gonna take place i wouldnt budge. There new guidelines takes them right into election time , if the liberals get it , your plan has expired....

r and d lics have been around forever, who cares who is in power at any given time,

med-maker

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Toda raba, shalom,

med-maker

beanja

r and d lics have been around forever, who cares who is in power at any given time,

med-maker

Who cares who is in power ? You thing all these draconian laws and rules are still gonna be around when Harpo's gone? Well good luck , atleast you tried.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
From the initial post I get the impression no license has been granted. Seems like premature celebration (and capital investment).

If I misread, forgive me (and congratulations).

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the initial post I get the impression no license has been granted. Seems like premature celebration (and capital investment).

If I misread, forgive me (and congratulations).

there are a lot of loop holes to jump through. but you dont need to be a pseudo scientist to do it, there will be a lic for r/d, or breeding or commercial production.

subject to whatever lic we get will be the steps needed to be taken. the title of this thread is a bit misleading i admit,

med-maker

Status
Not open for further replies.