What's new

Come waste your time with me...

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Y'll Tell Me

Y'll Tell Me

DB - insignia sounds cool, though i don't know how to do it yet.
external heat :yes: I warmed the plates in the oven, but it sucks to handle them as i set it up. So i broke out my torch, and warmed it a bit more with that.

CF - Me too, that's why we have it :dance013:

picture.php

Did the Bear invite any of y'll over to partake of some of that HASH? Me either. :smoker: Nice peace of hash right there now.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DB - Turned out pretty good for what was previously un-pressable hash.

Core - :thank you: wish you were over here too my friend

NFD - :smoweed:

Hank Hemp - If i could have you all over for a hash party, i surely would. :friends:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I occasionally get the crumbly stuff but not in those amounts , lol. You may have seen the little t-handle presses online. I just checked ebay and somebody's starting auctions at $9.99. Those little bastards used to be $80 and more. Might pick one up and make some buttons. :redface:

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Bear you always have a nice balance of garden and lifestyle on your thread kudos to your good work. The Garden looks great really top notch nugs those BUBBA's are going to be winners for sure. Your last harvest was real top notch, Organics truly makes for the tastiest herb.

And that is a real press I have one of those tiny sharpstone presses and another of those little T-square presses and after looking at yours I feel I am really wasting my time with the little mini mini presses, but I do like the finished product.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bear...the herb made me tune in, the fungi made me snicker and curious, the mini refinery made me knowledge thirsty, but this press, of all things, made me green with envy. This is something I have always wanted...agree with US, it's like a lifestyle magazine in here...props! :respect:

dank.Frank

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9KwPqOgP98&feature=related

Hank Hemp - :smoke out:

DiscoBiscuit - I have seen them, and always wanted one myself. The piece maker is it ? With the :ying: press plate in it :yes: You see this one HERE ?

paulo73 - :thank you:

UsualSuspect - :friends: Just showing how i like to do brother, and trying to find like minded individuals to teach and learn from as well.

dank.frank - The word smith himself :wave: Glad you like the show mang :tiphat: Get yourself a press !!

================
Proud to have you all on board for the show :respect: And i always appreciate the kind posts and the rep messages you send me.
Excited for this particular grow as everything is very very healthy and i expect some good results. The MOFO genetics produce some heavy girls and i am hoping for a bountiful crop this run.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
It's a cheap, piece maker knockoff. Turns out they're only ~$20 list. The barrel and end caps are aluminum. The screw doesn't have a mortar, it just butts against the spacer. Not sure how long the cap thread would hold up to a steel screw. I might hold out for all stainless but I ain't paying $300.:D

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would think yeah get rid of the o ring, and you would need solid disks instead of the ones with holes.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I've saw some fellow stoners on the net using coins instead of the extruding disks. the thing is to find one that fits..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
beautiful garden my friend, plants are looking perfect. very nice work...now that's a cool press you have there......looks like a real nice piece of kit. i still only have the piece maker, but i don't make that much hash, and the hash i make isn't normally pressed. but i love it for making presents :kos:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
exploziv_gbb - I seen guys using dimes too :yes:

gaiusmarius - :wave: Hey man, thanks for the visit and the kind words. I just might gift out half oz hash bars myself, would be great to see someones face when they open that !

DiscoBiscuit - Well you are paying for them if you get it :) Might as well use them LOL. Oh they have one to make a tube come out the end. You ever see that thread on here where the guy just rolls up a hash joint in a tube shape with no paper and smokes it ?

Mrpiston - :shucks: :tongue: :thank you:

Last edited by a moderator:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah Soma did that at a 420 a few years ago, actually Adam rolled it, but Soma donated the bubble hash. it was made with 45u and they rolled it out like a pizza and rolled it up stuck one end in a glass tube and lit the other end and started getting royally messed up, hehe. works really well, pure hash joint, bet you'll find some on youtube.