What's new

Come waste your time with me...

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
That sounds cool, I'd fall outta my chair with with a hash joint.:) I'm gonna have to try dry sieve or ice extraction. Iso is cool but often too sticky for smoking versatility.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would be cool to pack it with some kiff or dry sieve !!
Now i got the urge to try this someday soon :dance013:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You can smoke a bud like a joint if you poke a hole through the center, lengthwise. A hash wrap around the bud and you have a weed version of the Double Down. Leave the poker inside until it's wrapped and then pull it out. You'd have to have the right consistency of hash, mine would prolly drip on the floor.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I've seen the bud joint thread but hadn't heard of gaiusmarius' hash joint. Two great tastes that taste great together... :dance013:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
silver hawaiian - :thank you:

DiscoBiscuit -
LINK Adam from THSeeds
The thread i seen on here had no herb inside it though, just a hollow tube o hash

Last edited:
G

gloryoskie

Killing it Brother, much respect. When I grow up I wanna' grow like that.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
lovin it...need to find out mroe about the soil. cant someone make it and then sell it to me in a bag

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's a very good mix for a busy/lazy person like me. Just mix and keep mixing it so it don't go bad. Add only water till you chop :yes:
I don't think it could be made cheap enough to sell by the bag though.

3.8 cf bale peat
2 cf perlite
4 cf mushroom mulch
9 cups bone
9 cups dolo lime flour
4.5 cups kelp/blood/greensand

Wish i had more room around here, i could really see myself getting into recycling the mix perpetually if i could.

==============================
Thanks for stopping by friends, glad yall like the show :smoweed:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FirstTracks - Hello my friend, :thank you:

nappybutbald - Oh you would not want to work for me, i tend to drive people harder than they expected and unless the passion is there, they tend to fall by the wayside very fast. So with the exception of my OD partner it's a one Bear game :)

h^2 O - :tiphat:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobby Stainless - And we'll be splashing in the sea :wave:
:thank you:

chuckyoufarley - Right back at ya :tiphat: Have always enjoyed lurking in your threads