What's new

Come waste your time with me...

C

chefro420

Yeah it's a milk can boiler :yes:
Can't wait to get started making my own shine !!

that's sweet! I miss the puerto rican moon shine my boys fam used to ship up in 2 liters. SO dark and dank ! They used all kinds of fruits ! We didn't get much done on sundays in the winter at work :)

One Love 731

Veteran
I like your style there Bear. Mushies, dank and moonshine, looks like a good start for tour. Keep up the good work Brotha Bear. 1:ying:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DiscoBiscuit - Whiskey, no sour mash :bongsmi:

igrowkushbitch - Already planning it my man

chefro420 - Get me a 5gal recipe if you can :rasta: Looking for all the good recipes i can find right now :yes:

One Love 731 - :thank you: Appreciate them kind words One Love :thank you:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Apple brandy is good, not sure how much it would stink. I know a dude, makes homemade wine with shrooms added to the final product. He doesn't even strain it, just chews his wine.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
now there is a man that knows what lifes about! great work bear bro

and thanks for sharing,, i believe i may be jealous though lol:friends:

:canabis:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[youtubeif]RrXOLaSh840[/youtubeif]

Disco - Sounds like a guy i would have fun hanging out with
:blowbubbles:
I've got a bottle of 2yr old dandelion wine a good friend made for me

Wonder if it would be good with some boomers.
One of my favorite things to do when i was a younger man, handful of mushrooms and a few bottles of Boone's Farm.

Exclusive - Thanks man, glad you like it
:tiphat: hope to see you stop back again

lost in a sea - You can do all these things too my friend
:dance013:
One of the reasons i do threads is to help others think about doing the same things.

chefro420 - :cry:

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Peat pucks! ew gross. I started out with those, they work great except for the damn mesh.. It bugged the shit out of me...

Now I use these lil pressed peat square bucket trays for seedlings, but I slice up the sides so they dont just redirect the roots downward..

Brother Bear, you and me both need to switch to rapid rooters... its like peat pucks without the mesh... and more headroom for the clones! Mine are always up against the plastic of this jiffy shit.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I use rapid rooters for clones. Lots of people use them for seed I read. I tried it once a while back and if I remember right worked out well. I do the old seed in a warm white cloth in a bowel w/lid on top of the warm spot on the water heater. 1 or 2 days and pop.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DiscoBiscuit - Snow creek berry was always my favorite :)

Weld420shurtin - :friends: I do know indeed Weld, thanks for the visit

Dislexus - Well i bought a box of 1000 :smoke: So i gotta use them up :wave:

Hank Hemp - Tried RR's for a small time, but they seemed to require to much looking after. Might give them another try after i run out of PP's

==============================

Got a buddy with 5gal of banana wine we plan to run through the still first :yes:

Day 17 flower - hate my new cam btw, going to get another one again :laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

Mr.Fiskars

WoW those look really healthy! Aren't you afraid that fan is gonna fall over and start chippin away?
I don't know what kind of cam you are using but it seems to take a nice picture? Nice boomboomers too :joint:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LC's mix friend, it has worked wonders for me :yes: I am also very happy with the healthy look they have.
The fan seems sturdy enough, but there is always a chance i guess. I am more worried about it smacking me in the face while working in there LMAO

M

Mr.Fiskars

I tried LCs. I thought I could have done better with it, and have moved on to a different kind of amended promix. Still learning though ;)
hope that fan doesnt get caught in yer fur :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts