What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Come waste your time with me...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you my friends, and now the official last picture for the thread :blowbubbles:

picture.php

bro bear does it real big!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I love it that BB can weigh his hash globes in the field, all stealth-and-incognito-like, with that scale. :dance:

I'll be damned if a deer is gonna see ME weighin' some hash!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for all the great comments my friends.
I sure have been smoking some hash these last few days:bongsmi:
:deadxmas: Merry Christmas to everyone who stopped by and helped make this such a great thread :friends:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish all that hash was for me. Gotta be spread around so everyone can enjoy it for the end of the year :smoke out:

Much love to you my brothers !

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice haul of bubble once again bro,enjoy the holidays....if u can remember them :D
peace-T-

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merry Christmas Bro Bear! Out of curiosity, percentage of return when provessing bubble certainly has it's obvious given variables (strain, bags, trim vs bud, time stirred, etc) but if possible, could you give rough average?

dank.Frank

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish i could, i just save all my sugar trim till i got a bunch. Then run it and hope for the best :)
I know 8 stuffed full sandwich bags, fresh frozen, will give me a tad over half a OZ of bubble.
Merry Christmas DF
:tiphat: