What's new

Come waste your time with me...

Weld420shurtin

Hey Bear just checkin in, makin sure you survived okay through out the storm...Cant wait to see what your girls do for ya here! Peace and shine on....

L

LuvPB

Hey man after asking you about that hash last week, I finally read this thread a couple of times, you aint gonna run out anytime soon. The first crop was fan - @!!$#! - tastic, looking forward to watching the rest.

Just in time for the Show!!!

Just in time for the Show!!!

Wow Bear, fantastic setup. Glad your giving it a Second Run. I totally thought I was too late. Sounds like you're gonna be ready for a Halloween Harvest.:pumpkin:Also, this is off topic: I used to grow mushrooms, including the small and skinny B+ strain that you mentioned earlier in this thread, almost a decade ago. The best strain I grew was one called "Treasure Coast". These are giant mofo's, huge caps, and super strong. What medium do you use? I used Brown Rice flour and Vermiculite along with perlite-humidification. Anyways, I'm pulling up a chair to your grow show. All I need is popcorn and some of that Jameson...:lurk:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:thank you: Everyone :thank you:
I sure appreciate all the visits and kind words :yes:

Rob547 - quite sure we would friend :yes:

InnocenTurd - HERE is another thread by me you could read, tells ya exactly how i do. ICM's secret forum so keep it just between us ok ;)
42634100_2079.jpg

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
paulo73 - :bongsmi:

rasputin - Old pic, i'll get a new fresh one up here before the end of flower :blowbubbles:

chuckyoufarley - Thanks man, Your thread ain't to shabby either broham :respect:

Sesh - :abduct:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Christ, that boomer picture made my spine tingle - like nine tarantulas crawling up and down it, as HST would say - the onset..

:respect:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Camera been acting funny. I dropped it to many times, and left it out in the rain at the last festival. Pulled it out today to snap some pics and it is finally dead. Might be a week or three till i find motivation to go get another one :yeahthats Could be tomorrow though LOL

Much love to you all, and thank you for your continued visits :thank you:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nestled in some cozy mountians ( o ) ( o )

hey u should make ur mountains with a Y instead... look much more VOLUPTUOUS!

( o Y o ) or u could do the pepperoni's ( O Y O )

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I've noticed that too Bear, drop stuff, leave it out in the rain. Gee what's wrong with stuff today?

iKush

great read on the boomers, nice and clear tutorial!! most importantly your garden is looking primo!! nice choice on the Jmo and Yuengling too! will be checking back for flowering pictures

Latest posts

Latest posts