What's new

Come waste your time with me...

supermanlives

Veteran
ooh man now i want some jameson. damn you. i always bring joints to shows as its hard to eat a pipe LOL and i for sure aint stomping on my glass pieces

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: nice growen brotha phat doobies is the only way if there isnt at least 1 gram in a regular zig zag it itsnt big enough lol. i'll take 2 inch n quarter zig zags connect them together end to end. then roll a havanna weights in @ 7 grams easy, a pinner doobie is a waste for me i'll just bong hit it lol.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nattynattygurrl - You would be welcome in my bear cave anytime my friend :friends: Yes i have been to many many good shows this summer :dance013: And festivals as well. My Festy ride just broke down, so i might be done for the year, unless i get motivated.

A new hip ! Shit ! i did not know, hope you break a leg then :blowbubbles:
Thanks for the visit :smoweed:

silver hawaiian - My daily beer, love the stuff since i was a boy.
:thank you: For visiting again

supermanlives - Oh it tastes so smooth too :friends: Would love to share a bottle with you my friend, perhaps in the years future if the laws ever change. Some fat joints as well :bongsmi:

Maj.PotHead - Well i ain't been smoking as much as i used to. But these big ones are so much better to share with friends. Find myself smoking one to the head time to time now, so perhaps my tolerance is going back up. Need to take minimum of a OZ when i got to weekend fests now, cause i keep running out LOL
Thanks for stopping by the thread :wave:

DiscoBiscuit - Same guy what dropped off the last chunk of hash for me. He's a good fella :friends: And so are you DB :tiphat:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
We can't get that shiat here in MI. A few years back, my brother and I took a trip to the Allegheny mountains and stayed in a cabin for a week. ALL we drank that weekend was Yuengling. That lucky bastard is in Delaware, where he can buy it all he wants. ..Not to mention he's 45 minutes from the Dogfish Head brewery..

:wallbash:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You poor poor fucker, sometimes i think about moving far away. But i could never leave my brewery :comfort: Dogfish is my fav the last few years actually. Funny you mention it:smoke out:

toohighmf

Veteran
I am most impressed with this whole grow. simplicity really outshines complexity. Truly inspiring! +k

deacon

Awesome grow. Just read it front to back. I used to work at Lowe's and it always humored me when someone would come in and want to buy like ~50 buckets all at once. There was a manager who would go on and on and on about people growing dope and how she wanted to limit the amount of buckets sold, haha.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who dat is - :thank you:

DiscoBiscuit - The best kind

toohighmf - Simpleness = less work for me LOL
Thanks for the visit :friends:

deacon - Limit the amount people spend there ? Don't make sense to me, hope she don't work there no more. Thanks for checking out the thread too :smoweed:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I used to work at Lowe's and it always humored me when someone would come in and want to buy like ~50 buckets all at once. There was a manager who would go on and on and on about people growing dope and how she wanted to limit the amount of buckets sold, haha.

What a dumb broad.

"The sign says you're selling these for $2.97 a piece."

"Yeah."

"Would you like to sell as many as possible?"

"Yeah."

"I'll take 50."

"Uhh, wait."

*head asplode*

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
A real check-point checkie.:)

Clipboard0136.jpg

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Whats up Bear? looks like I'm just in time for this one :)

I think we'd get along just fine :biglaugh: (Dogfishhead, love the Indian Brown, good booze and good smoke) lol

too far north for Yuengling though

Latest posts

Latest posts