What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice putting in work!!! Ahead of the game this year. I have something sitting on my dresser for you. Sorry I know it's not doing you any good here. But life is slowing down again here so I'm on it.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Eh there guyy!!! Glad to here things be slowing down up there bc I might be headed that way in a few weeks to get some RnR!!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
That's a whole lotta happy Horse shit ya got sitting there Homeslice...
How'd that burgermeister turn out... damn now I wanna Smash~burger !

:ying:

calientecarlos

Veteran
sprout the burgenmeister was excellente!! Teriyaki Turkey Bleu cheese buttblaster locked n loaded!!! should make a decent compost..

silv thx barnacle buster! hows that basement comin??

tleaf supdog! yeah gonna build some wicked sweet jumps lolzy!!!

calirun

Hey carlos ive been thinking a lot about your thread, mainly because I suck at topping or as you described giving haircuts, but also got to thinking about just turning everything into hash. Not sure if you were kidding but out here its pretty unheard of and sounded like a great idea. What did you decide and how many plants would you have been making? Thinking about growing 45 to 70 this year but also done something similar before but never made hash. Good luck regardless what you decided. Really like your punchlines at the bottom of your threads. ( no homo )

calientecarlos

Veteran
calirun thx and welcome to the frig shitshow!!! snacks are usually all ya can hoard!!

I'm looking into making at least half my next batch oil now. Probably just the gorilla glue specifically bc that shit is so icky icky! Moving weight is super sketch and not worth my freedom. Oil is how the big dogs in hawaii do it so I'm gonna follow suit n see how it goes. I got an old keg distiller that should work great!! Trimming sucks and oil is worth more it seems a no brainer but we'll see.

I decided on 100 but they'll be spread in at least 8 different guerrilla setups in the wilderness. I'll have my rec 12 here in the garden too:) Time to go big r go home r whatevvah i do what i want!!

stay tuned i might win powerball too ...
~cali optimistico maximo

calirun

calirun thx and welcome to the frig shitshow!!! snacks are usually all ya can hoard!!

I'm looking into making at least half my next batch oil now. Probably just the gorilla glue specifically bc that shit is so icky icky! Moving weight is super sketch and not worth my freedom. Oil is how the big dogs in hawaii do it so I'm gonna follow suit n see how it goes. I got an old keg distiller that should work great!! Trimming sucks and oil is worth more it seems a no brainer but we'll see.

I decided on 100 but they'll be spread in at least 8 different guerrilla setups in the wilderness. I'll have my rec 12 here in the garden too:) Time to go big r go home r whatevvah i do what i want!!

stay tuned i might win powerball too ...
~cali optimistico maximo

Ya all that oil, shatter, is foreign to me. Guess im just a meat and potatoe kind of dude, but some persians hooked me up eith some turkish hash and I always kind of wondered what it would be like to have access to it. Possible partners said to fill holes and if we cant make it to jersey and cant get price locally, we were just going to smoke it and or turned it all into hash. Sorry to ramble but saw on your thread something about still messing with lady sativa. How did that turn out? I think I msy be able to get some beans from oaxaca and assuming they're predominantly sativas. Good luck:tiphat:

calientecarlos

Veteran
I've been looking for good oaxacan or panama red beans for ever!!! There's a huge sativa movement going and I'm def on board I miss the sassy lassies!! I'd like a nice orient landrace mostly!!!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

calirun

I've been looking for good oaxacan or panama red beans for ever!!! There's a huge sativa movement going and I'm def on board I miss the sassy lassies!! I'd like a nice orient landrace mostly!!!

That vietnamese black looks swell, but im looking more towards a jaimacan strain. Not too familiar with thai stuff bits suppose to be tight. Those african sativas have caught my interest as well. Off topic, but have you seen any red hair around? Not the equator type but ones you use to see sold as mids in late 90`s. I was reading in other forums and people thought something was wrong with their buds. They use to 150 a zip but I guess they aint worth much these days.:comfort:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That vietnamese black looks swell, but im looking more towards a jaimacan strain. Not too familiar with thai stuff bits suppose to be tight. Those african sativas have caught my interest as well. Off topic, but have you seen any red hair around? Not the equator type but ones you use to see sold as mids in late 90`s. I was reading in other forums and people thought something was wrong with their buds. They use to 150 a zip but I guess they aint worth much these days.:comfort:

I'll be in Jamaica here soon I'll see what kind of sativa beans I can scrape up. But I am being told the hill I will be visiting grows Skunk as there main crop. Lbs. for a $100 USD lol I'm taking my bubble bags :biggrin: . And also oil is going to give you more product than hashing it from my experiance. closed loop BHO rig if your serious IMO.

Happy holidays Hot Carl.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx LyRyC!!!! Much love to you n your's as well brother!!! Happy Holidays eh!!

Calirun I be lookin for red for a while too..

Sprout gracias hermano!! Feliz navidad pinches wuey!!

Guy Jamaica I hear sucks.. try to enjoy fockerwad.. sativa bean me asap!!! Thanks eh n Happy Festivus to you as well and be double great for me on the beach!!!

calirun

Thx LyRyC!!!! Much love to you n your's as well brother!!! Happy Holidays eh!!

Calirun I be lookin for red for a while too..

Sprout gracias hermano!! Feliz navidad pinches wuey!!

Guy Jamaica I hear sucks.. try to enjoy fockerwad.. sativa bean me asap!!! Thanks eh n Happy Festivus to you as well and be double great for me on the beach!!!

Aight man happy holidays too bad about the jungle weed. Hopefully the bean holders will loosen up their grip. Just gonna continue to make holes and hope thet get dancing partners. Que no?:dance013:

calirun

I'll be in Jamaica here soon I'll see what kind of sativa beans I can scrape up. But I am being told the hill I will be visiting grows Skunk as there main crop. Lbs. for a $100 USD lol I'm taking my bubble bags :biggrin: . And also oil is going to give you more product than hashing it from my experiance. closed loop BHO rig if your serious IMO.

Happy holidays Hot Carl.

Well I got my 50 post so maybe I can pm you and have a belated christmas exchange with you. No homo. Lol . Sure oil is popular but when you get slabs with ak 47 and some kind of mujadeen logo on the wrapping, you feel extra special.:laughing:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Shit never stops.. it's become routine and enjoyable meow at least.. got some clones made for the spring lightdep greenhouse and the moms all rape n shaped kinda.. gonna need more veg space asap..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Outlaw Orange is looking like it might be wantin to fight some hoes!!
picture.php

til next time friggin hosers..
~cali kulo de mucho explosivo

calirun

Dang, holmes. You were pretty quiet but I figured it was because if the holidays. Quick question on the pic where you have the 6 yards of compost. I believe you spread it all over the plot and not just the holes, but since im growing in the bush, do you think I could get away with just amending the holes? Didn't want to pm you without your permission but im having some technical difficulties. Al rato

Latest posts

Latest posts