What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
calirun- PM away thx for the request most peeps just bomb pm's like baghdad.. I believe amending each hole is best way to deliver the goods or "charge the battery" as the big dog outdoor guys say and I will be doing so in the spring as well. Except i'm done digging holes i'm just doing mounds this year to save time n energy. Smarter not harder round herr..

Sprout I'm floating some workers across the gulf bud!!! Cubancloner B!!!

calirun

calirun- PM away thx for the request most peeps just bomb pm's like baghdad.. I believe amending each hole is best way to deliver the goods or "charge the battery" as the big dog outdoor guys say and I will be doing so in the spring as well. Except i'm done digging holes i'm just doing mounds this year to save time n energy. Smarter not harder round herr..

Sprout I'm floating some workers across the gulf bud!!! Cubancloner B!!!

Simon. Gracias

calientecarlos

Veteran
See y'all fuckin fucked fuckers next fuckin year!!!!! Bigger, Badder and lots more Fecal Funnies!!!! Thanks for everything n stuff everybody!!!!! We movin on up!!!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
See y'all fuckin fucked fuckers next fuckin year!!!!! Bigger, Badder and lots more Fecal Funnies!!!! Thanks for everything n stuff everybody!!!!! We movin on up!!!

So I'll see ya tomorrow then... ? :)

Don't party too hardy tonight, If'n ya do, don't fall in the fecal matter !

calientecarlos

Veteran
mANAna por vida pinches carnando!! just ate two glue brownies holy french toast!!! Yeah sprout tomorrow.. and btw fyi I'm hanging up the booze after tonight in honor of my jeep and your old straight edge ass! Gonna be making some huge power moves and i need to be sharp as an early morning shart.. Jah bless to northwoods i be comin home soon!!!

'merica..

calientecarlos

Veteran
Finally test driving the jeep tomorrow so I can't get too ramrod'd either.. new leaf is being turned .. i hate getting old.. when does senility start sprout??

calientecarlos

Veteran
Hey that's Richard to you buddy!! Lol.. I'm anxiously awaiting senility and really not giving a fucketh about anything. I think that's the way to live. Just fart and pick my nose whenever.. I have to try too hard to not give a shit these days and it's become quite tiring. Getting too old for this crap lmao..

Chillin

happy new year to my colorado people

anyone know whats up with the san luis/san luis valley area? looking like 8k elevation. if i did a simple greenhouse, then should i be fine? property and homes are mad cheap down there.

need info asap. thanks

best of luck to everyone in 2015.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Happy New Year Chillin!! Crestone/ San luis area has grows all over! Thought about settin up over there few years ago behind sand dunes but it's just too cold for me. Greenhouse is mandatory to get em to finish. Land is hella cheap! Beautiful area over there it's truly a spiritual place!!

Chillin

still looking for cheap land in colorado/cabin with acres. im done with indoor in colorado.
if anyone can suggest solid areas where the land isn't going to be 6 figures, then please let me know.

gracias

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hey that's Richard to you buddy!! Lol.. I'm anxiously awaiting senility and really not giving a fucketh about anything. I think that's the way to live. Just fart and pick my nose whenever.. I have to try too hard to not give a shit these days and it's become quite tiring. Getting too old for this crap lmao..

BREAKING

NEW STUDY SAYS

Reduce unwanted stress by not giving a fuck

:joint: :tiphat:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Chillin- I know where the land is cheap just not willing to tell the whole world lets get somethin goin holler..

Silver pull my finger and inhale it's the best stress reliever made!!! Shit don't be needed to be giveth anymore...

calientecarlos

Veteran
I'm suberstoked on the sage crosses meow it's like the fine cheeba for the executive class of cheebahawk!! Thx again magical bean stork!!!

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Got stoned to the bejeezus belt and decided I'm gonna run a spring greenhouse round and try to get at least a ten pack ready by 4/20. Being broke n low on pot during the summer blows ass also too so win fuckin win..

Here's kinda what I'm stinkin..
picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Talk about late to the party. Man looks like you really cleaned up! PHD and BKush were some huge cockknockers.

I think its time you knock all that shit down and put up a 20 x 40 greenhouse. Light dep 1/4 - 1/3 of it at the N end. Shijeaa!