What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Brons! It was all mother nature just doin her dang thang thang..

I'd like to think i've made some kinda progress but it sure the fuck don't feel like it r look like it.. juanmanarmy..

picture.php

1xPPP, 3xPHD, 1xGG4 still left to process
picture.php

PHD
picture.php

Almost ferrgot aboot da norfsiders!!! Bluebkush leaner logger donger..
picture.php

Shit just got real all of a sudden..
jah bless ya all!!
~cali waui guacamole de holy

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
I thought you were done chop'n ? Fuck'n aye... it's gonna snow soon son !
Damn that PHD is huge and I'm digg'n the leaner, do ya call her Ileane ?
picture.php

That was a nice run you had there Mister... now bring me a sample. :biggrin:

Peace. ;)

calientecarlos

Veteran
Eh there Sup Sprout!!! Yeah frig winter is closin in on us quickly but my drying areas are all full.. so I gotsta get some ish taken down off racks and final trimmed and jarred n moved asap to make more room!! Mo mota mo problemos vato.. sallgood tho..

I've got quite the sampler for ya too there eh!!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:yeahthats (two above, I'm slow)

You gon' be trimmin' that 'til, like, ferever!

Good thing is, I know a guy in need who ain't too picky about the tight trimmin' meow y'urr?

:laughing:

God damn trimming can be a bitch, can't it? I'm still finishing up my trimming and I only had 5 plants. I can only imagine what you're dealing with :biggrin: Feels real nice filling up all them jars, though.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HOLY FUCK CARLOS!!!! that PHD IS INSANE!

Expect the PHD to take 5 decades to dry, shits SUPAH DENSE!

Well inreality mine took 14 days on the dry line and still weren't ready for jars.

Your garden came out so well this year man, blessings all over the place for you :D

Mucho Mota es Mucho Bueno!!!

I heard sample, i'll take one, or two, or how ever many you dare to share! lol

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody still have plants in the ground OD?

I'm taking this gal through the next couple freezes I hope. Temps are forecast for 31 tonight butI've kept plant down to 28 with ease.

This pic is a week or two old.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sup Rosetta! Yeah trimming is what it is.. my jars were filled in first few hours i've been just paper bag'n em tag'n em.

Lyryc sup bud!! Thx! PHD is the dongkiest donkeys i've had yet! Joust with them fockers!!

MJPassion- I got lots of plants still in ground and usually run em til turkey day at least..

calientecarlos

Veteran
Due to icmag stalkers and my intent to go fuckin way, i mean way fuckin bigger next season this maybe my last post in this thread or on this site in general. I'm on a mission from jah..

Thank you Sprout, Guyute, Silver, Pono, and all my other motherfuckin real heads who aren't round herr no mo.. it's been real n stuff..

fuck authority black market will always pay better..
~c los hayduke lives yo

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope that's not true. I don't mind helping you plot out world domination.

You got a Stalker? Is she hot?

If you are out of here I wish you well. And you better not come out my way without saying high!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Next year I might just start a private album like Pono. I already started making clones bc I'd like to have triple digits in the ground in at least two diff states. It's really time to go big r go home and I feel confident I now possess the skills to grow fields so fuck the man we gonna go for it!!! Having a public thread will be a liability is what I'm figuring out..

Guyute you, sprout n I def need to get a norfwoods rendezvous goin for sure!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Shijeah Sprout it's just a matter of time meow..

Guy- Fuckin nom nom them look delish!!! Nice frig work!! I will only test for ya if I can test em all at once with lots of snacks within arm's reach!!

No wicked way hotcarl nominated?? that guys a hack i heard lmao..

calientecarlos

Veteran
Well I'll be a bamboozled beirut buttslave again before I go back to the 9to5 ratrace...

So... I must expand and spread more fecal flowers to more cash-yielding fuckmongers..

On a lighter note it's been really nice out so I've begun my chores for next season, and am even toying with the idea of doing an early spring lightdep crop:) so stay the frig tuned eh..

here's where we're at meow eh
picture.php

picture.php

carry on...
~cali kulo needs to be on beacho pronto

calientecarlos

Veteran
January is looking to be just as nice as december so it's on like honkey kong!!!

8 yards of garden compost stuff delivered!!! We ain't fuckin around anymore I said I thought..

this gg4 has my brain in another dimension but anywho i'll spread it, cover it with hay and build a hoophouse on it for a spring lightdep:)

picture.php

My mom's need a major trim so i'll be gettin clones goin asap and then off we go on another excellent adventure!!!

~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
I got 4 yards tilled in and covered with hay just as the snow started to fly!! Bring it I'm ready!!!!
picture.php

check ya hosers later eh frig sake
~cali