What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Fuckin clownshoes... all the lil gals are done n tomorrow I be openin up the Thunderdome..

picture.php

Point Break fruity x Bro OG some of the funkiest ish I've ever seen..
picture.php

picture.php

what a shitshow it's becoming monotonous thank jah.. cruise control is key.. only few more weeks n then the Bahamas Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Welcome to the ThunderDome!!!!!!!!!! Been waitin all year for this if ya'd beleedat...

Cannonball Comin'!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

PHD1 donkey dongerlish..
picture.php

PHD2 even mo dongerlish!!
picture.php

Crawlin into the jungle I felt like a kid in paradise!! Can't wait til next year n I'll be strollin thru da jungle like Pono's ass!!!
picture.php

PPP3
picture.php

Shit just got real again..

Thx again to errbody o'er the years on here I'd be growin pretendica still without chall!!!

jah bless
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Will do Tleaf!!! Safety meeting on da beach boyyyy!!!!

Sweet Cheebus Pono you done helped create a monster bc next year I'm going ten x bigger at least and it's gonna be in few diff zips.. diversify ya bonds ninja!!!!

Rosetta gracias hermano hope all is well in das swamp eh!!

back to butcher'n...

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Absolutely stunning results my friend... I'd be run'n through there like this.
picture.php

Killer colors, massive buds, quality and quantity... :tiphat: as I knew it would be !
Rock the fuck on homeboy...
picture.php
P.S. I enjoyed the outdoor trim'n chair.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sprout such nice words gracias carnan en serio. I'll def leave more space for runnin lanes next yerr!!! The chair makes trimmin the lowriders real nice!!! Next year we gonna get a jungle goin up north there eh!!!!

Stoney- Thx! I'm def enjoying how that PPP3 is turnin out!!

hazehaed- thx! they smell amazing!!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything looks fantastic! That PB x Bro looks just like the Bro that I am running outdoors with the pink pistals.. Need help getting that jungle going let me know Im good with a shovel.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sup there guy!!! Shovel shit.. our jungle gonna need a fuckin backhoe!!! Sprout just needs baby jungle we goin largo y en chargo!! We gonna be the Pono of da norfwoods!!! I'm not fuckin playin either. I want a garden like this in 3 diff states.. time to triple r nothing bc I wanna retire by 35:)

Looking amazing! Congrats dude, seriously impressive!

This thread is one of the reasons that inspired my to grow outdoors. Beautiful, natural, CO sun fattened nugs. I've been paranoid about posting pics since I took them all from my phone, but I may throw them up after the harvest.

Congrats again holmes, I love this thread

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx brons!!! I've learned a lot on here I owe icmag peeps mad credit! I appreciate the kind words and best vibes to ya for harvest! Feel free to post pics here if ya want too!! Sharing is always caring!!

So I've got some shit news.
I was growing two SSH crosses, both got huge, they were about 6-7 weeks into flower, and some damn ladrons ripped them. They also broke down the fence taking them out. Sigh...

It's my first season growing too, that was truly a bummer. Though there is a bit of a silver lining, they left the one plant in the garden that was ready for harvest; they did rip it up from the roots, but it was left in the garden and so I salvaged what I could today.

Very rough week over here.

Apache Kush

Just sat down and read from page 1-24

great grow and thread amigo, be back but my eyes need a break

Hows that Stawberry Cough treating ya, love that stuff!

Last edited:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Brons- Sorry to hear that.. cheaters never prosper.. always next year eh!!

Apache- Thx! Sorry you read all that propaganda!! I mean well.. strawberry cough is still one of my all time favs..

Here's what hasn't trimmed itself yet wtf?? Supposed to be auto-trim strains lmao!!!

picture.php

GG4
picture.php

picture.php

PPP3
picture.php

BluebKush
picture.php

After all this is down and processed I'm movin shop not sure where yet but prob up northwoods area. Get setup and ready for next season's outdoor and then hit the tropics!!

I need a change of pace and scenery and I've always dreamt of having monsters in the midwest!! Samsquanch Farms!!! Gotta get some cheese together, find some land and then roll out!! Colorado is blown out and I've never lived anywhere else so time to expand my horizons n stuff!! So stay tuned!!!

Til then back to work bitches!!!! heeyaw meow!!!
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
Juan-man army is making head way!!! Jars are full and so I started using cardboard boxes and paper bags. Shit is starting to pile up real nicely!!

Got all the colas that are exposed to frost chopped and will let everything else rock out til first snow.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts