What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

soil margin

Veteran
Cool man, love that second pic with the plant that has bright green buds and purple leaves. Looking tasty, you have to give us a smoke report when the girls are done curing.

calientecarlos

Veteran
First frost is tonight lil early like errthing else this year... I'm gonna let these ladies ride it out!! I've been told they can handle one light frost n there's only one real way to find out so fire in tha hole!! Maybe the frost will hit some of those fan leaves for me lol :dance:

PKO
picture.php

BluebKush
picture.php

CritHaze
picture.php

Word is the Bird...
~Cali Nievando Bandito

JohnnyATL

Veteran
yeah carlos, first hard freeze here tonight, supposed to be 25F at 7500' northern new mexico. I have one plant that needs another 2 weeks and one that is almost there, just gonna mulch hard as fuck with hay and then cover with a blanket

calientecarlos

Veteran
I just got done freezing my ass de-fanning n whacking one plant that was ready. I'm good on that... 6800ft here SW Colo they're calling for 30 low tonight. High 60's tomorrow n 46 for low Sat night so i'm not covering or anything. Shit is so icky the fan leaves i hope will be only ish affected. We'll see... now for more finger n scissor shish :bongsmi:

JohnnyATL

Veteran
just looked, they dropped the low to 24F. Raining currently, im pretty stressed i have some indicas that are pretty much ready - i wanted to give them another week just to get more amber and im really debating whether or not to pull right now

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope the frost don't hurt those pretty ladys too much. Wanted to show you those Leb27 x DC that we talked about.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
I had a feeling they could hang with a lil frost marijuan kenobi...

picture.php

CritHaze (later pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

It's workin oot great!! By the time my drying closet finishes each batch the next bitch ready to whack n hang!! Madness to the method by golly...

JohnnyATL

Veteran
nice! my buds had ice on them this morning because of the rain, im gonna let the sun hit them then decide. They dont look sad, just suspended animation

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
It's been pretty nice up here so far, no wicked cold front yet...
in fact it's kinda weird the tree aren't even really changing colors,
might be a late winter this year, the bush is still way thick and green.

Fuck all Cali, with all that weed... :smoke out: next year you really need
too take a bigger stash to that cabin in the woods, I gotta try me some of that Maui !

Patear pollos mierda homie !

calientecarlos

Veteran
Gracias Mi Amigo des de del norte!! Yeah it seems we are early on everything out here! The Maui is not on the island anymore:( I can get clones of her whenever just got too much other ish goin on right meow.

My outdoor stash rarely makes it through the winter unfortunately. I just gotta do more indo this winter and spring to keep reserves up eh yah you betcha!!

First rifle season starts Tuesday... mmm backstrap!!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
First rifle season starts Tuesday... mmm backstrap!!

Nice, I could`a cranked a nice doe last weekend but she had a set of twin
with her and them twins would never make the winter without mama sooooo...
:joint: I'll shoot the next one.
Da jeep was a dud, disappointing to say the least !

Ya man on the indo... dodo fo shosho !
Peace :ying:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Bag the next doe fo sho! Sorry aboot da jeep eh...

Lights turn on tomorrow in da flower room... season's change n I don't know why...

calientecarlos

Veteran
I was trimming all day yesterday until I filled my drying closet, where I then decided to try an ancient Babylonian/Nubian curing technique known as "Fruha da Buha" on a few remaining plants. It's legend that this curing process develops hallucinogenic properties in the bud...

picture.php

esta invierno amigos... for a few days...
~cali

calientecarlos

Veteran
The Shaman was right!!! Fruhaha da Buhaha!!! Cannabis is truly fucking amazing!!

picture.php

Chop it like itz hot... OR Tarp it like it's not??? I'm gonna get uber Irey n figyer it out mon!!

Latest posts

Latest posts