What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Colorado sucks LMAO!!!

558014_10201927845103683_651265988_n.jpg

calientecarlos

Veteran
The pink's comin on in the CritHaze!!!
picture.php

She is def my new main thang!! CriticalHaze who woodah thunk it!!??
picture.php

Headin to the Tropics despues de navidad bitches!!!!
~Caliente y Explosivo Kulo Carlo

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these bitches are puttin in work Carlos! Pimpin' aint easy as they say - but shit - you def got it on lock down

:good:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Puerto some of my plants look like they're few weeks in and some a few weeks out!! Early monsoon and new genetics is what i'm thinkin... I cloned the shit out of that crithaze for that very reason :dance013:

LyryC thanks mang!! It means a lot bc I do so little!! The backyard has always been my saving grace!!

GreenHands13

Is harvest usually so early in your area? Im at 4600 feet in the mountains in nor cal this year last year I was at 4000 in the foothills and it seems that my garden is about 2 weeks ahead of last year.

calientecarlos

Veteran
GH13- Quite a few peeps as well as myself are all few weeks early. Santa Ana Monsoonal ishtar came early apparently... I can dig it. Nothing is amber yet on mine n I try nev to harv b4 early oct or first frost. Best o harvest to ya!!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
WTF homeboy... :bigeye: maybe if I wasn't such a stoner I would`a
noticed this link in your siggy ! :woohoo:Kill'n it Mister !

Tagged and bagged... :lurk:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Sprout my dude thought ya were anti-outdoor til now lmao!!! Glad ya made it!! Bag em n tag em!! Outdoor is my ace in the hole for sure. Can't wait til I can have a field of dreams... Get comfy mang we smoke way more in this thread!!! Dios mio mas mota por favor!!!