What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Silv I've been pondering the same ever since I got back from up north eh?? Early monsoon and new genetics is all i can ponder... it'll smoke...:smokeit:

calientecarlos

Veteran
No complaints whatsoever for sure sprout! I've never had any colas this early so I'm grateful. Next year I'll squeeze a few more in ... lol

calientecarlos

Veteran
another tidbit to ponder...

The 2013 Harvest Moon for the Northern Hemisphere comes a bit early this year, on the night of September 18-19.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I like pondering tidbits, and I'd shore love harvesting some plants like that.

/though I'd start bitching about the trimming in like .02 minutes

calientecarlos

Veteran
Oct 4 first frost for denver according to farmers almanac. These last couple cooler nights be hopefully startin some amber tri's.

soil margin

Veteran
Oh man the trimming is the best part!! Carpal Trimmel Syndrome soon returns...

Hah so true. I can't wait to destroy my wrist on this years crop. I also can't wait until I grow enough medicine that I can no longer self-trim. That's when you have arrived as a grower. Get some little punks and pay em $10/hour to do it for me. :laughing:

calientecarlos

Veteran
soil margin- more like $10/oz... already tried $10/hr a few seasons back and they were all suckin clock not trimmin quicker for more $$... much more cost effective at a piece-rate i've found

calientecarlos

Veteran
Tallest lady this year at almost 6 foot bluebkush...
picture.php

CritHaze cola gettin dense!
picture.php

picture.php

Few ambers startin to show up!!!
picture.php

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good buddy. The rains been leaving you alone? Think I got a few to pluck for the harvest moon. Can't wait to start the non stop trimming its fun at first, nerve racking in the middle, about ready to give in at the end. But at the end of it all you just can't wait to do it all over again next year with dreams of bigger and better plants!

soil margin

Veteran
Beautiful pics man. Have you started drying them out in anticipation for harvest? Leaves were looking a little yellow-ish.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Dang Silver! How is that whole being a dad thing going?

Guyute it has rained every night for the last 5 nights. Them plants are icky enough now to repel the water thankfully. I like a minimum of 50% amber trichomes so they be chillin til after harvest moon for sure. Might whack a few branches on the full moon just to keep me irey n out of my wallet lol... you let em go long enough around here the fan leaves trim themselves n all ya gotta do is haircut sugar leaves:) Last years harvest was like that. First frost was mid oct. I've learn to love trimming bc it is the most labor n skill intensive. I've also found my thc consumption rate quadruples during such enduring times...

Soil margin thx! I have actually been flushing them trying to get the last bit of top dressed bloom guano up in their phloem. They haven't had nitrogen in 8 weeks or more... last compost tea was late june. Senescence is an indicator of ripening I've found! Also as above stated makes trimming a breeze if you will...

Lastnight was chilly. First night I've slept with window just cracked and fan off. Supposed to warm up this week but I think the ladies out back get z point to fatten n sweeten up!!

Bestest of Harvests to all!!
~cali MacMaynerdberry