What's new

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
2/3 done with whacking first one it starts dumping then it gets sunny then starts snowing again... Colorado is amusing:) I'd like to not have to tarp em but they callin for 25 low tonight...

calientecarlos

Veteran
19 dang johnny!! I'd sweatlodge em too!! 26 here lastnight bluebkush minded maybe a lil but she's gonna chill for another week or so. Might make er some warm tea to shiver some ambers outta her!!

picture.php

picture.php

Big Mack still hangin tough!!
picture.php

picture.php

the aromas this time of year are just unfuckinReal...
~stankonya Cali

GadgetGuy

Mine got snowed on as well... seem to be ok! It was only one day and today was quite warm and nice even at 7500ft. I was planning on just using them for hash but they might be usable bud!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Still trimmin... I got a humidifier in drying room to keep em from gettin any crispier... solar hits of scissorhash ease the carpal trimmel quite well!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Few ladies still partying out back!! They'll come down in a few days...

Double Big Mack
picture.php

Alaskan Ice on right is hashbag bound you betcha eh!!
picture.php

Another season pretty much in the bag. Next year is gonna be bonkers!! I'll be expanding via extending fencing in front of shed by 60-80 ft x 10-12 ft. I'll have a grip of bigger plants to start with and hope for monster bitches of icky again!! That's the POA right meow farva!!

keep er tight y'all
~cali kulo

calientecarlos

Veteran
GrassyAss ass usual Juan lil Sprout!!! I need a time release safe so some makes it up to da lake lol!!

Thanks Overgrow!! CritHaze and BluebKush def earned their spot on the Island... no I have not ran anything from Centennial Seed.

Back to the carpal trimmel.... harvest season is almost over I better get on it

calientecarlos

Veteran
Errthang is chopped n hung!!! Helluva season thanks mother nature!!! Anxious for next year... week or so trimmin n hashin then it's time to wax the snowboard!!!

hope all is well y'all
~caLi