What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

G

guest123

Green mountain quoted me 175$ for the Wednesday or Saturday services.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Grassroots in Boulder is open for appointments as well they charge $150 and a guy I knew went with ZERO medical records.

Good luck getting a hold of them though (303)499-9399

Thanks for the kind words.
Our Dr. that is in Wednesday evenings, and Saturday afternoons is $175. They perform a Vital Sign Check, initial examination, and will recommend Medical Marijuana (if you qualify) with no previous medical records.
We also have another Dr. on Saturday mornings that will recommend MMJ based on prior medical history provided by your primary physician. His price is $90 if you name GMC as your caregiver, or $150 if you don't.
Also looking to add Friday afternoons to the mix.
call 303 953 9231 for more.
Mike

Wow 175 is reasonable for sure!!

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
CannaMed is where i ended up going...

Somewhere close to 200.00 to CannaMed (i had all my records was in an out in a little over an hour.) Their Doctor was on site that day so I only had to go the one time. Some People have to come back to talk to the doctor. There are tons of people there almost like the DMV....
90.00 to the state

and 3 dollars to send the form Certified Mail to Colorado Department of Health.

about 1 month later i got the Red Card in the mail about 3 days after they cashed my check.

And then next year its the same thing all over again.

Thanks for the kind words.
Our Dr. that is in Wednesday evenings, and Saturday afternoons is $175. They perform a Vital Sign Check, initial examination, and will recommend Medical Marijuana (if you qualify) with no previous medical records.
We also have another Dr. on Saturday mornings that will recommend MMJ based on prior medical history provided by your primary physician. His price is $90 if you name GMC as your caregiver, or $150 if you don't.
Also looking to add Friday afternoons to the mix.
call 303 953 9231 for more.
Mike

very nice...:laughing:...should be stoping by soon.

booya

Guess this will be in the jury's hands soon:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/aug/06/closings-underway-medical-marijuana-trial/

It turns out Jason didn't have a "medical necessity" note, but as per the wording of the law...

(b) For quantities of marijuana in excess of these amounts, a patient or his or her primary care-giver may raise as an affirmative defense to charges of violation of state law that such greater amounts were medically necessary to address the patient's debilitating medical condition.

...he doesn't need one, nor does he need a doctor to defend his (or his caregiver's) claim that this amount of medicine was medically necessary.

H

hazedandinfused

Guess this will be in the jury's hands soon:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/aug/06/closings-underway-medical-marijuana-trial/

It turns out Jason didn't have a "medical necessity" note, but as per the wording of the law...

...he doesn't need one, nor does he need a doctor to defend his (or his caregiver's) claim that this amount of medicine was medically necessary.

since its a boulder jury im hoping they find him innocent on all counts !!

fucking da's make me sick they are such horrible fucks and care nothing about anyone else except themselves and advancement of their own careers

M

milehighmedical

since its a boulder jury im hoping they find him innocent on all counts !!

fucking da's make me sick they are such horrible fucks and care nothing about anyone else except themselves and advancement of their own careers

Just for the record... I'm pretty sure this D.A. is normally pretty chill on these issues. It was rather odd for him to even bother.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
After deliberating for a little more than three hours, a jury of eight men and four women found Jason Lauve, 38, not guilty of a felony drug possession charge, as well as lesser charges of possessing marijuana and marijuana concentrate.

He argued the constitutional amendment voters approved nine years ago contains a provision that allows patients to ultimately decide the amount of marijuana that gives them relief from a debilitating condition.

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
After deliberating for a little more than three hours, a jury of eight men and four women found Jason Lauve, 38, not guilty of a felony drug possession charge, as well as lesser charges of possessing marijuana and marijuana concentrate.

He argued the constitutional amendment voters approved nine years ago contains a provision that allows patients to ultimately decide the amount of marijuana that gives them relief from a debilitating condition.

Wow! This is great news for Jason, Rob, and the entire medical cannabis community in CO! Go MMJ!

P

Paco

well if any one else has questions about plant counts we'll just have to point them to jasons case.

H

hazedandinfused

great news!

milehighmedical i meant to be talking about Prosecutor Karen Lorenz specifically not all da's in general;

heres some of the backwards arguements she used:

"Having a license for medical marijuana is not carte blanche or a free ticket to possess whatever you want," she said. "There's no limit."

"There's no doctor to support this, there's random numbers being thrown around based on what he thinks he needs on a day to day basis," Lorenz told the jury. "That's not what the medical marijuana statute is for."

She lined up nearly a dozen Ziploc bags of pot on the railing of the jury box and asked the jurors to convict Lauve of illegal possession of marijuana and marijuana concentrate.

what a clown this lady is way to go boulder jurors i bet they all went home and smoked a fatty

feltonmuggs

damn that robert corry guy is great, just a real nice guy who really deserves a lot of the credit here for standing up for this issue so bravely and so intelligently. When I've heard the man speak, I find myself saying 'yeah, that's right' in my head. It's like he's saying what I'm thinking, before I thought of it yet. LOL.

I heard him speak at the hearing last month. An old hippie came up to him and gave him a moonpie or something like a brownie, I think it was medicated and Rob just snarfed it down. Rob seems to be the face, voice and mind on behalf of the MMJ community and I can't say enough positive things about the dude. Wish I could show appreciation for all his hard work, it is really paying off for us.

SweetBOG

"He argued the constitutional amendment voters approved nine years ago contains a provision that allows patients to ultimately decide the amount of marijuana that gives them relief from a debilitating condition."

can anyone please point us to that particular provision in the amendment?

EDIT... thanks booya:

(b) For quantities of marijuana in excess of these amounts, a patient or his or her primary care-giver may raise as an affirmative defense to charges of violation of state law that such greater amounts were medically necessary to address the patient's debilitating medical condition.

Latest posts

Latest posts