What's new

Colorado MMJ License ?'s

alphaguru

thanks

all should be great

I'm hoping that my cases of bronchitis and case of pneumonia will help my defense that i need to make edibles and that I may need more than the state allowed amount

We look forward to meeting you, and helping you to get the meds you deserve.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, or need any help.
Mike

VirginHarvester

Veteran
patients choice has two different varieties they work with. both stellar phenos.

Was just on their site and having trouble finding the menu. Do Colorado dispensaries tend to not publish theirs?

http://patientschoiceofcolorado.com/medicalcannabis/

Also, I have been looking over California club menus and as well as all the Kush strains(SFV, Fire, Purple, etc), they have strains like SDOG, Super Silver Haze, Sour Diesel, Jack Herrer, and others. Does the Colorado scene have most of these available?

P

Paco

some places have them sometimes.
Some places put menus up, rarely if ever are they accurate or representative of the shop.
I have heard of some of those cali strains out here, but they go fast.

SacredBreh

Hello fellow Coloradoans!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow Coloradoans!!!!!!!!!

Damn,
I posted a long time ago on this thread then came back and damned if it didn't just sprout roots and spring to life.........

It does my heart good to see all those here from my home state. Took me awhile to catch up and read through all those pages. Trust me all the complaints and input about dispensaries has not fallen on deaf ears as far as I am concerned.

I have to vote with some of you for Highlands Cooperative. Have visited and people were great and meds superb.

Great thread and great information. Will continue to tag along.

Since, I am here where all my fellow Coloradoans are.... could I ask a question of you all?

If you have gone to a dispensary that had something special that stuck out in your mind, what was it?

I mean connisour level medication is a given. Friendly staff and decent prices, only common sense but what else stuck out in your mind? If you haven't experienced that..... What would stand out if you could wish for anything?

My home state's opinion is very important to me and will be put to use I assure you.

Peace

MtnKuSh

We look forward to meeting you, and helping you to get the meds you deserve.
Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, or need any help.
Mike
greenmtn..i know of a few people that say they have sent you emails pertaining to vending and or med cards and say they have not got a reply back at all in a few days now. wtd is ur email up and running?
thanx

feltonmuggs

If you have gone to a dispensary that had something special that stuck out in your mind, what was it?

Hey SacredBreh,

I'd have to say the one thing that appears special to me, and only a few dispensaries have it. Compassion. And I don't just mean member discounts and someone willing to listen. I mean genuine, honest, and integral compassion for the sick who would truly benefit from advice, care, and a helping hand along the way, the whole way. Not just buying meds.

Yea it's very cool how everyone's chipped in and spoken up around Colorado to help other patients. The thread has taken off and several personalities emerged to support it's growth, and I think a few other threads merged as well. We have the Clone Scene thread and the MMJ License thread, and several intermingling conversations so welcome abroad this train, it's bound for glory.

Good vibes, FM

Marshmello

Thanks for the link to copatientsfirst, backcountry.
I received word from the SSA today that I have been approved for Disability, 100%.
I suffer from a debilitating disease called Hidradenitis Suppurativa and have been disabled for almost 2 years. I could have applied sooner but I was waiting for this process with SS to run it's course and felt it was best to wait.
I will be calling in the morning to make an appointment, hopefully for Saturday, with copatients.
I will keep the community updated to the process from start to finish.

Marshmello

Thank You, Sir.
I'll remain medicated if I have a card that says it's Ok, or not. :joint:

The one thing that I have found as I have dug into the CO MMJ scene is that it is full of bullshitters, liars, crooks and people that are worried about profit and don't give a fuck about "patients". :dueling:

Just reading through the boards will find many of CO's patients with the same view.
I am lucky to know a couple different farmers and although the strains are limited to 3-5, I never have a complaint about the Quality/Cost of these meds.
I will also be diving into the growing side as soon as I have my card/papers, hopefully Saturday!:woohoo:
Luckily I will not be jumping in totally blind and will be taught from an experienced grower. :smoker:

alphaguru

nice
well have fun with that on sat.
there are def some heads floating around but there is also a lot of bullshit to sift through your right
heres some of my alpha diesel by Rezdog

i know a few more patients in Co are growing this and im pretty sure a dispensary in the area has clones of it

mine was grown from a 10 pack and selected down to one

Marshmello

Those look like some tasty nuggz.
I have never been a fan of any of the diesels personally.
I just don't like the taste when smoked...cheese either for that matter.
I tend to like more fruity or classic tasting strains.
I have had access to some tasty ones the last couple months...
CA Orange, MK Ultra, Ice, WW and Skunk#1, so NO Complaints from me. :joint:

MtnKuSh

Thank You, Sir.
I'll remain medicated if I have a card that says it's Ok, or not. :joint:

The one thing that I have found as I have dug into the CO MMJ scene is that it is full of bullshitters, liars, crooks and people that are worried about profit and don't give a fuck about "patients". :dueling:

:smoker:
easy marsh.. those same comments got me into a very heated battle here on these med threads. lol
glad your getting your meds soon..:joint: