What's new

Colorado Indoor Tent Coco Madness

calientecarlos

Veteran
Next Generations on Deck & in the Tanning Tent!!!

Strawbeezy Ceezy
picture.php

Big Mack Callie seedlings. New flav yay!!!
picture.php

Get em!!!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That looks incredible carlos !!! where the hell did you get strawberry cough ? i've been looking for it for quite awhile .i got my hands on strawberry diesel (as you can see in my sig ) but I can't find the cough .

calientecarlos

Veteran
@dans- Thx man! I got strawcough from a buddy six years ago and I have no idea where he scored it. Been wantin to try that straw diesel but will prob just cross my straw cough with a bio diesel or sumtin bc I been wantin to breed some killer strains:)

@socbutter- Milkman is early for sure! I'm gonna try for nine weeks but we'll muster about it at eight n see what's up. I hope the best on your seeds! Just did seedlings myself a month ago for the first time in six years atleast. Seedlings are vigorous!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx gunslinger! This setup will be in a greenhouse or natural light supplemented setup next winter! Huge Colorado OutDoor thread soon coming!

calientecarlos

Veteran
That Maui is a real trooper! Mid nineties avg temp with zero humidity and she's still hangin in there. We are at 7 weeks so the stress did slow things down a little bit but I'm not afraid of runnin her 12 weeks or more. However long as she needs!

All Maui this round
picture.php

Crazy outdoor style flower growth! We gonna have some monsters!
picture.php

picture.php

Check Ya Later!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Weeks later and only one remains unaffected by a plethora of idiosyncrasies from enviro to nute lock / root rot to mites. She's a warrior. I love you Maui. The survivor looks like she's at about 6 1/2 weeks but it's been twice that. Whatev tho. You live and learn ya hope:)

picture.php

picture.php

I'll chop her in a week or so and hash her fallen comrades. Till next round. HotCaRL:headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts