What's new

Colorado Indoor Tent Coco Madness

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx sprout! That reminds me I better throw my tomato cages over em while I can! :)

Swampy donkey juice and lilypad water is all my minnesota outdoor homeys used and they grew some donkey dongers all day in the woods! The humidity up there is perfect for fatboy indicas or rather fatlady!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Here's a pic of my mommy slash nursery twenty fo room! Got the strawberry cough cloned thank lord! Almost squandered one of my alltime fav strains:( Dang that was close. Next round in the tent will be Maui and StrawBizzle Cizzle for.... you get the point!

I.S.S. and Maui mom's are in the rear, then there's Blueberry, maui and sweettoof mids in the middle. I'd love to get some pineapple somethin but I need more room. Prob buy another tent for another veg area!

Also my brother had a sour60 grow balls so I think i'm gonna sprinkle some pollen on a maui sealed in the house and breed it. Should be interesting!

picture.php

That's all for now folks! L8R HoTCeezy

calientecarlos

Veteran
Swamp Donkey Dang!!! Lil Ladies aren't waitin on nobody eh?

picture.php

Trinity Kush Tall left rear corner gettin after it!
picture.php

Blueberries doin whatever they WANT!!! Better spec thy autority!!!
picture.php

Good Ol' Maui oh lemme count the ways..................
picture.php

Lovin the BioThrive, CalMag and EJ SeaBlast concoctionation!!! Get, Get, Get it GiRLS!!!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
I love coming back from a long weekend snowboarding to a stinky green tent!!! What a lovely treat it is:)

picture.php

picture.php

Hairy Blue berry
picture.php

Maui
picture.php

Trinity
picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Hydro-Soil that means a lot! It's been a long time comin and I'm happy to have a decent setup. Still room for improvement but I'll take it as it comes:)

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Holy schmoly, them some sweet bushes in picture # 1
are those the Maui ? either way the new whip looks
pretty hip bro, she's gonna fill up fast...:dance013:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Yeah sprout dem are dem dang maui's:) might be runnin only maui pretty soon. didn't top em or nothin they just gnasty like that! Let er rip is the only setting the tent came with so here goes nothin and everything at the same time :dance013:

PS those pics were taken on day 34!

calientecarlos

Veteran
Gettin stanky!!!

Blueberry
picture.php

SweetTooth
picture.php

Maui Be Gettin Its PURP ON!!!
picture.php

picture.php

Tent is doin better than I ever imagined!!! Still room for improvement but Ya gotta get yur learn on somehow:headbange

MileHighGuy

Veteran
:rtfo: :groupwave: :trampoline:

That's What I'm talking about!!! That Maui was NOT like that a week ago. Crazy shit is really poppin off in there, I'm stoked for you brother.

Peace

calientecarlos

Veteran
:shooty: GrassyAss Amigos :shooty:

She sure is lookin like the best darn lookin lady I have ever had locked up in a tent in my backyard!!!:jump:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Twinn!!! She's rockin it. Surprised kinda but glad everything works!!! You only get out what you put in so I went for it:)

SweetToof curls???
picture.php

Blueberry leaner she's not touching the ground so i just left her to maybe help fill out lower buds
picture.php

Hey pretty lady!!! OOH Mau Mau!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Carlos you ladys are lookin sexy as hell dude :good:

And that Maui .... :jawdrop:

great job man .. keepem green :plant grow:

calientecarlos

Veteran
Blueberry and sweettoof are now resin!!! The Maui's and Trinity are gettin butchered in two days!!! Been a helluva first run. Getting co2 and gonna start brewin single batch gnarbar tea. Room for improvement FO SHO!!! Enjoy zees picturas!!! :headbanger:

Maui
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trinity
picture.php

picture.php