What's new

Colorado Indoor Tent Coco Madness

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoy your first harvest dude !!! they look like they're gonna be sweet :)

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Dans. I'll see what I can do. Give er a shot. Thats the least I could do right??? :woohoo:
(First tent harvest; been kickin the can for quite some time) ;)

Atta boy Cali!!!! Damn fine tent youve got there!!!! The colors are great on that Maui, i will be in co for a couple weeks in feb. Glad to see you guys rocking!!! Hope its snowing there for you dude, were suffering in the sierra nv's this year. Have 30ish days on man made, super lame!!! Grow on homie and pray for snow!

calientecarlos

Veteran
ThX InNvBoarder! That Maui still surprises me everytime I peep her! We oughta have a lil more snow by Feb if Ullr hooks us up. Yeah I've had a few decent days but pretty bare out here too. I'm shreddin Vail, Beav Crick, Breck, and sKeystoneD sat thru tues so i'm hoping for some snow. They're callin slight chance of snow on monday so its not lookin promising. Whatev tho plankin is plankin!

Holler when you meander this way! Keep em green and shake the rainstick and toss it in the freezer:) L8

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Plants look awesome but in your situation I would have either jammed 5 times the plants you did or pot them into 100+ containers and grew them at least a month longer to tree-sized bushes.

calientecarlos

Veteran
@Fonzee- Thx man! Yeah this next go around I'm doin one fifteen gal pot per light and vegging for a few more weeks to get treebushes.The cooltubes don't have too large of a spread. I'd love to just jam it full of pots but I don't think that will produce the large colas I'm after. Thx for your input tho def appreciated bc it got me pondering. :thinking:

Right on homie, im on the epic myself. Were suffering around here but its looking like maybe next week. Saw vail had 6" and ive never been so jealous! Will be in summit next month, were sacrificing daily to ullr praying for some powder slashes! grow on brotha

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
If you'r looking for huge sized colas you want to veg and top more and get tons of venting.
the worst thing to get is mold in the middle of a bud.
Adding PK 13\14 helps pumping up the buds in the last 3-4 weeks.

I rather get average sized colas, but a lot of them giving a higher total yield usually.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Got back from an epic four day shred adventure this eve and everything is great!!! Thx again MHG for the assist!!!

@InNVBoarder- Copper was killer yesterday! Six inch of fresh helped cap off my long weekend!!! Keystone was decent but is hurting the most for snow. Breck was a lil better. Parks at all three were dope!!! Man its rad what they're building these days!!!

@Fonzee- I've found in my experience that topping, training, supercropping etc... only is beneficial on stringy sativa dominant strains and I don't bother with those being a heavy hitter and all. Big colas are just a cluster of medium nugs anyways and broken up my yields are higher than a sog or topped grow. EarthJuice Seablast bloom I've found def helps add weight in the last 3-4 weeks. This go around I'll try a few more things to see what works best for each of my fav strains.

@gia100- Thx! Things are gonna be getting a lil more interesting so stick around!

So now to all the upgrades or changes slash what have you's:

-Ordered new filters and membrane for my RevOsmosis.
-Built a water softener/tenderizer/demetalicizer. Filled tank up with charcoal activated sumi
balls, activated charcoal chips, and volcanic rock. Will be runnin it post RO.
-Scored another 600w digi ballast and cooltube. Karma rolled the cooltube off workbench when i
wasn't looking so it is just a dangler where the CFL used to be.
-Bought exhale co2 bag and built a big ol' yeast and sugar blaster.
-Bought Cytoplus and foliared them a week ago and will once more this week.
-Started brewing batch comp tea with the Cytoplus, EWC's, dry mollasses and I add BioThrive and CalMag right b4 watering. Will
run the EJ seablast again once they start throwin down.

Water filter setup.

picture.php

Maui front right. SweetToof right rear. The rest of the 15 gallons are Blueberry.

picture.php

Front two Strawberry Cough. Rear two Island Sweet Skunk.

picture.php

Oh Sweet Maui how I love you SO!!!

picture.php

picture.php

ROUND 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a lil treat for everyone who came by. Some Strawberry Cough dry ice hash. Hope you don't have anything important to do!!!

picture.php

right on strawberry cough is always a fun one. really foxtails at the end. Saw its snowing in co, and was super jealous till i saw my long terms, and yours. Its coming!!!!! Finally, supposed to get a few feet @ the heav and prob 5 ft at kirkwood. Stoked!!!! grow on brotha

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
It's coming along caliente
I hope I get to go ride the banana at the wood this year. I'm hopeful! 720 this year already put the smack down on 540 on my one epic day of pow pow.
Lurking away dude

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx SirSmokaLOT!!! InNVBoarder the Jetstream is def changing!!! Oughta be some good dumps in our near future!!! Mas nieve por favor madre natura!!!!!

calientecarlos

Veteran
dem bitches be lovin dat tea
picture.php

picture.php

deez ladies are goin outside come may. seven foot iss and maui mom!! she bangs she bangs!!! Straw cough disciples too :headbange
picture.php

picture.php