What's new

Colorado Indoor Tent Coco Madness

calientecarlos

Veteran
Well howdy there peeps! Here's a LiL experiment I've been wantin to try for a while now that has finally become reality. A 6'x6'x6' Tent with 4 600 watt Digital Ballasts with CoolTubes, and one 6" Tjernlund 500 cfm fan. CAP PPM 3 for CO2 monitor and control soon to come. Oh yeah and a 105 Watt CFL 6700k danglin.

I did eight five galloners with coco chips, perlite and sunshine mix 4. Next round will be four plants in thirty gallon dirtbags. There's one sweettooth, one trinity, three maui's and three blue berry's.

Hella excited, anxious, giddy, or whatever you double dang name it! Should be interesting to say the least:)

picture.php

picture.php

calientecarlos

Veteran
@ whodat I'm hoping so! :)

@jolygreensprout The back right three are Maui's! They bush like crazy hella dense nuglets too!

calientecarlos

Veteran
@Dansbuds Don't mind at all!!!

@MHG Thx for stoppin by! Should be an interesting round! Weird no straw cough but there's always next round!

calientecarlos

Veteran
We're movin along real nice. Started givin em BioThrive, CalMag and Earthjuice Guano along with my Tea and they look like they're gonna do dem damn tangs:) Yay!!!

Thx MHG for turnin me onto the General Organics! New growth shows no CalMag defish!

picture.php

Maui gettin amazonian on that ass!!!
picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Oh, and HELL yes on the G.O., I figured you'd like the ingredients on that Cal/Mag.... to me, it just makes sense. Dolomite and shells rock.

calientecarlos

Veteran
They good. No more throwin em bc I switched the ballasts to non gfi outlet. Gone a week with no problems so we'll let it ride and hope for the best!

The G.O. stinks and my opinion on fert's has always been the stinkier the better. Like one of dem bogs in the swamp my buddy would get his flower juice from!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
:good: Look'n good carlos, swamp juice is some stinky ass shit,
swamp plants sure do seem happy though don't they, makes ya wonder
about all this keep'n your reservoirs spotless shit, is just a waste of time ?
Not sure I'd risk it or any thing but...
I can't wait to see them girls with some buds hang'n all over `em !