What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

!RA!

Make sure you get one that has an internal pump if you don't have drain close. I bought one from Sears 3 years ago with pump built in to automatically pump out water. Without pump or drain you will be emptying it's of water at least once a day and if it gets full before emptied it will shut off!!! Have not had pm since I got dehumidifier. One bad thing it will add some heat to your grow. :groupwave:

Thanks, appreciate the tip. :tiphat:

R

!RA!

Best of luck to all who entered their buds, be sure to check out my Star Killer and Ghost Train #1. I'll definitely look for the glue and lemon cookies. :woohoo:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Best of luck to all who entered their buds, be sure to check out my Star Killer and Ghost Train #1. I'll definitely look for the glue and lemon cookies. :woohoo:

Rare Dankness huh? Tight. Y'all sound like you're bringing some fire to the table. Y'all could be on the lookout for Lemon Diesel x Apollo11G F4 #2 (outdoor), #5 (indoor), and GG#4 (outdoor) - if y'all feel so inclined

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice, 3 entries from this thread alone entering frost bowl... very cool.

what about the hash cup thing going on in aspen this weekend (kinda parallels teh x-games) anyone planning on attending that? i was dabbing some trapper creek BHO that a buddy of mine is entering.... amazing

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
looking good photo!

also of note - i'm hearing thru the grapevine that the lazy lion smoke club in colorado springs is being raided right now....
bummer, setback for the clubs

feds apparently
locals there backing them up, but the guy running the place must have gone astray at some point....
the place always seemed shady to me, acted like a dispensary, made u sign your 6 rec plants to them, AND charged people to consume onsite, the one thing that all LEGAL and licensed shops can't do....

sales and consumption are separated co state law, anyplace doing both in the same place is gonna get in hot water. imo

http://gazette.com/federal-agents-serve-warrant-at-colorado-springs-marijuana-lounge/article/1568624

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
4 sentences and 4 photographs.... they call that an "article" - hardly that, definitely doesn't qualify as journalism or reporting.

this "story" from the gazette via AP is more relevant imo:
http://gazette.com/article/1568523

they are saying ("reporting") that cops say that GJ MED says that there is no such thing as "private" consumption until the state creates a law that creates a license for "pot clubs". so basically they just outlawed cannabis events until the legislation goes thru.... and when legislation DOES go thru, ONLY licensees will be able to hold those events (that's the implication i get).... that is IF the local cops are telling the truth about GJ MED (western slope jurisdiction) issuing this "decree". my guess is that pigs just used MED as a scapegoat for their own poor decision based on fear and backwardness. IF this was coming from CO MED via the westernslope office in grand junction THEN i think we would see a statement being issued similar to the one put out just before the last htcc in denver that warned against licensed entities participating in these events/cups...
how do you METRC the herb that's entered out of the whole "seed to sale " tracking? you can't, legally. high times would have to purchase it off the shelves then redistribute (technicaly illegal) to the judges.

basically the web of (over) regulation is starting to overlap with pre-existing events. (YES there was 1 or 2 htcc's in denver before the passing/implementation of 1284). the complicated regulations are not providing an avenue to do what the cannabis community has always come together to do.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have been wondering just how legal this frost Bowl is also. But no-one is selling any smoke just giving it away...the growers even have to pay to enter. I think Terry is hooking up with The Spot to put this under their lic. but I don't know??? Is that even possible? I have been a little nervous about if this is legal, But in the end there is nothing I can see really illegal either. So let's hope for fun this week-end.

They told me there were only 28 entries in the bud categories (and 15 minutes left to enter) so I am guessing there are 30 or less. I saw a picture of shatter they turned in that was at least 1 foot by 2 feet. And I can't inhale that stuff because I only have one lung...AAAARRRRGGG!

Last edited:

Yeah, about 20 years of working in, on, or for car shows these trophies just blow my mind. Wish we could have had something a little less delicate for the PPIR Muscle Car Classic I hosted in 2009-2010...They would have killed the other 2 clubs...I hosted the GM Corvette side, others hosted the Mopar and Ford shows that we held at the same time. Yeah, I learned how to be a circus master on a 3 ring crazy ride...I loved it though, but doubt I would survive it today.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jesus christ.... it appears that lazy lion is back open ALL NITE tonite... looks like they are gonna put up a fight

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You gotta stand for something

agreed,
i'm all for peeps taking a stand, we voted for cannabis to be "legal" and "regulated like alcohol", instead rec cannabis regulations have exactly mirrored medical cannabis regulations - NOT "like alcohol" in any way at all.
suffice to say that the way the state has moved forward with "legalization" was not within the spirit OR letter of a64.

ubi

man, do i want to turn my pipe shop into a lounge.

im in cap hill right on colfax, also the new home of a certain weed radio network...

i see tourist everyday and everyone of them wants a smoking lounge, just wish denver would get something together, and NOT over regulate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.