What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

!RA!

motorcycle show in denver today had gang fight break out and one person killed multiple stabbed, meanwhile pigs busy busting peaceful small weed events....

Because we're clearly the problem. Never seen someone that's high do anything even remotely close to violent and I've seen more Dead shows than I can count. Every imaginable drug and zero trouble. I think they just look at us as the low hanging fruit, easy prey. Did I mention I hate cops? FUCK THE POLICE!!

S

SooperSmurph

Had to look it up after you mentioned it.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29453858/second-day-canceled-after-shooting-denver-national-western-complex

SMH, they mention puddles of blood with people walking over it and staircases where brawls were happening but they allowed the event to finish for the day? Such biased bullshit.
Industry lobby is too busy fighting for the rights of warehouse owners and dispensary monopolies to use this material for a rightful discrimination lawsuit against the state.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is a link to the NEW "cannabis club" bill that has gotten some press:
http://www.leg.state.co.us/CLICS/CL...84826BF87257F2400659A50?Open&file=1092_01.pdf
as i read it.... looks like they are handing off "special event" permits to rec licensees... which means only the rec shops (who provide mostly garbage herb) would be the only people who could pull a permit for a cannabis event...
nothing about actual clubs or establishments for consumption in there.
but it does DEMAND that "sandwiches or some food snack" be served at all times that cannabis is being sold... doesn't specify anything about it being produced onsite.

press:
http://www.9news.com/story/news/loc...-colorado-legalize-marijuana-events/79067122/

Last edited:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
So they can have junk food. Here's a Large soda and M&M's to go with your weed! Would you like any Twinkies to go with your order?

I am seriously debating a very MEAN fight against PUEBLO PD. A couple of years ago a pos pig went to see what a 15-16(?) year old retarded child was doing in a park. Well he had a BB gun and was dumb enough to shoot at the cop...hit him 2-3 times. Well this piglet said he was threatened and blew the kid almost in half.
I want this community to start standing against pigs. When this SOB (or ANYONE who found him innocent in the review) wants ANYTHING. I want every shop owner or service provider to instruct them that they have the right refuse service to ANYONE and tell them to leave the premises. How long can that pos go when he can't buy food...Knowing this pos he will just steal it.

I want to organize people who will help protect the shops that do that because you know what piglets will do to them if no-one is there to interrupt their SOP. Oh, yeah, almost forgot...As they kick them out say this is for the frost bowl piggy.

Had to look it up after you mentioned it.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...fter-shooting-denver-national-western-complex

SMH, they mention puddles of blood with people walking over it and staircases where brawls were happening but they allowed the event to finish for the day? Such biased bullshit.

I think this has to do with the bikers more than anything. Colorado piglets are scared to even to talk to more than one at a time. And this is were i raise up.

R

Robrites

The creed includes weed for these Colorado Christians

The creed includes weed for these Colorado Christians

As snow began to fall outside, Deb Button snuggled up on her couch, fired up a joint and spoke of the nature of Christ.

"Even if Jesus didn't smoke weed, he'd still be a stoner," she said, exhaling a white cloud.

Her kitten sniffed the air curiously.

"Jesus was peaceful and loving. He went from house to house and was always accepted," she explained. "Only a stoner could do that."

Theologians might dispute that, but this was the Stoner Jesus Bible Study, where the divine is liberally interpreted through a haze of pot.

Button, a self-described fortysomething soccer mom with two teenage sons, started the group last May. Disenchanted with her church, she was using marijuana to relieve migraines when something peculiar happened.

"One night I got high and had the most incredible spiritual experience of my life," she said. "I'm sitting in my living room and the cannabis was kicking in at a higher dose, and I could literally feel God. I was filled with love, an indwelling of love."

Delightfully stoned, she hopped on a bike and pedaled around her suburban neighborhood.

"I loved everyone I saw. I said, 'Thank you, God. That was the feeling I always wanted in church!'" she recalled.

But religions are conflicted about pot. Its legalization in many parts of the country has not only posed a challenge to law enforcement, banking and regulators; it has also exposed spiritual rifts. Many mainstream denominations have made allowances for medical use but won't accept recreational pot.

Even Button, an ardent conservative, voted against legalization in Colorado before trying it herself. She has now fully embraced weed, turning her home into a "Bud & Breakfast" where she serves up cannabis-infused pastries and pot leaf smoothies every morning.

After her religious awakening, Button placed an ad on Craigslist seeking kindred spirits. Calls trickled in from those who shared her affinity for getting high and reading Scripture. They soon grew to more than 30 members meeting weekly at Button's home or a Denver coffee shop.

On this wintry evening, members shook off the cold while Button laid out a Mason jar full of joints, a lighter and a stack of Bibles.

Mia Williams and Kim Garcia, both college students, helped themselves.

"People are very judgmental in many churches," said Williams, taking a long drag. "We are not saying this is the only way, but this is the way we worship God."

Read the Rest http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-stoner-bible-study-20160131-story.html#nt=outfit

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesn't sound like it was as bad as that biker event in Texas last year. Only one dead.

except that this one in colorado happened in downtown of the states biggest city.....
not some smaller minor town (like waco)

imo police should be called out on this, why the hell DIDN"T they have that biker party under control??

qball520

Chocolate Thai's getting the chop at 72ish days. I wish I could just turn the pictures on ic. I don't know why they keep turning when I upload. Oh well.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60796&pictureid=1557032&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=60796&pictureid=1557031&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I got the same problem! Mines are always sideways too! But they look very amazing! Wish I could smell them lol!

I really feel sorry for the entrants who were doing this for their first time. Doubt they will be willing to try again after this. The first time I went was to see a 420 glass-blowing competition and didn't know they would be smoking in there. I was scared the place would get raided...A couple of hours later 2 cops walk in wander around for a few minutes and left. That was when I decided to ask about how to enter my own bud. Basically the same thing happened at the Harvest Fest.
Yesterday I thought the cop was joking at first.
I hope this can be recovered. Bringing back the glass-blowers seems like a good start. I felt that the bands made it almost impossible to talk and relax...Why did she have to move the shop??? I think that is the biggest problem.

R

!RA!

I really feel sorry for the entrants who were doing this for their first time. Doubt they will be willing to try again after this. The first time I went was to see a 420 glass-blowing competition and didn't know they would be smoking in there. I was scared the place would get raided...A couple of hours later 2 cops walk in wander around for a few minutes and left. That was when I decided to ask about how to enter my own bud. Basically the same thing happened at the Harvest Fest.
Yesterday I thought the cop was joking at first.
I hope this can be recovered. Bringing back the glass-blowers seems like a good start. I felt that the bands made it almost impossible to talk and relax...Why did she have to move the shop??? I think that is the biggest problem.

Check out their FB page, they're looking at filing a class action suit against the city of Pueblo for gross misuse of power. I signed on, hoping others will too.

Frost Bowl Class Action Suit

S

SooperSmurph

except that this one in colorado happened in downtown of the states biggest city.....

imo police should be called out on this, why the hell DIDN"T they have that biker party under control??
If stoners get out of hand, the police generally don't have trouble beating them up.

Bikers on the other hand...

We're easy targets.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
That's so cool that they are going to finish it out :yes:

Everyone seems to be trying to harsh our mellow.... But, just keep on fighting for our freedom!! Frost Bowl 719 continues next weekend at the The Dab Lounge in Colorado Springs!! The second day of the evnt will be held from 12PM-5PM next Saturday!! Bring your ticket and wrist band!!

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

From what I've read, they were cops, cops who also belong to a motorcycle club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts