What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Looks nice darkvade. Here are a couple nug shots from my recent harvest.

White Jones

picture.php

Sour Purple

picture.php

Love Bubble Gum, from what I understand Shanti baba made the Original and it is a OLD landrace Indica from India. I was attending Southern Illinois University back in the late 90s that was the first time I heard of Bubblegum. Looks the same, does that one flower out in 45 days too? Rocks of candy that bubblegum.. :) I have some running today they are at 33 days.. lets see if I can figure out this pic upload process..:biggrin:

Here is mine!

Here is mine!

Just wanted to add my bubble Gum, grown at ~8000' w Co2 .. I love this strain, I brought this girls moms mom from IL years ago when I moved out west.. Smells like Cat Piss! :tiphat:

ZZTops

Veteran
Love Bubble Gum, from what I understand Shanti baba made the Original and it is a OLD landrace Indica from India. I was attending Southern Illinois University back in the late 90s that was the first time I heard of Bubblegum. Looks the same, does that one flower out in 45 days too? Rocks of candy that bubblegum.. :) I have some running today they are at 33 days.. lets see if I can figure out this pic upload process..:biggrin:

Started taking tops at 56 days, the ones in the photos above are at 70 days and in full color.

Just like rock Candy...:tiphat:

S

SooperSmurph

First a teaser of the Smurphberry Jam coming down in early May from my dispensary grow in Denver.

The strain is getting more popular the more it's smoked alongside our other offerings due to its sheer potency and pleasant but mild flavor, no sinus expanding diesel notes here, just the lovely base of Blueberry rounded out by the mild fruit of Northern Lights, great for people who like their smoke potent but smooth.

Some shots of my side project in Stapleton, last round 1 pound 9 ozs per 1000W, this round hoping for closer to 2.

These shots are all Blue Dream, the strain will be run in this room as long as it continues to sell, the yields are insane and the quality is always tops, while technically the strain tests in the mid teens at best, its more rounded cannaboid profile with more cbd and cbn than your average sativa dominant hybrid, along with its flavor, make it a lovely smoke.

This last shot is a Grand Daddy Purple, likely the last time this strain will be run at my side project, these plants required an extra two weeks of veg in order to be of a size which matched the incoming Blue Dreams due to the strain's slow veg rate and lesser initial flowering stretch.

Images are from day 28 of flower.

S

SooperSmurph

I'm limited to 5 images per post, so we'll finish up here.

Last we have a couple nug shots, both have been curing for 3 months, I haven't smoked actual flowers in close to 2 months, only oil, but i'm thinking I might indulge in a bit of old fashioned bong smoking soon, these nugs are getting too nice to ignore.

Dynamite on the left, Smurphberry Jam on the right.

Then we have some shots of the extracts that Top Shelf sent to our dispensary, the Sour Diesel came out quite waxy and opaque, the Ogre is quite clear and clean despite its oily texture, and the Green Crack is spot on hard textured shatter with all the delicious flavor of the strain that went into it maintained.

Nice update SooperSmurph! I asked about Ganja Gourmet last weekend but was told you guys didn't have much in so I went to CWC. Looks very nice, heard they are going to be switching away from the plastic vials now too. The Blue Dream made me want to come take a wiff and the Smurphberry Jam nug is lovely.

S

SooperSmurph

Nice update SooperSmurph! I asked about Ganja Gourmet last weekend but was told you guys didn't have much in so I went to CWC. Looks very nice, heard they are going to be switching away from the plastic vials now too. The Blue Dream made me want to come take a wiff and the Smurphberry Jam nug is lovely.
The Ogre, Hashberry, and Maui shatters came in last week along with the Sour Diesel Wax, and the Green Crack shatter just came in a couple days ago. The Maui and Ogre are definitely gone, but if you come in Monday there should definitely be Green Crack and Hashberry left for you to try, not to mention we just sent a large batch of material to Top Shelf so we'll definitely be flush with Shatter for Hitler's coming birthday, also check in on the 18th for a special on all Blue Kudu products, including their Rolls, Chocolates, and Lollis.

Since we don't overflow our grow with inferiority, our selection shall remain less extensive but higher in quality, so don't be afraid to come in just because the budtenders tell you there are only a couple top shelf offerings available, anything produced by them or our new mip partner "Stay Concentrated" is definitely worth trying.

The Ogre, Hashberry, and Maui shatters came in last week along with the Sour Diesel Wax, and the Green Crack shatter just came in a couple days ago. The Maui and Ogre are definitely gone, but if you come in Monday there should definitely be Green Crack and Hashberry left for you to try, not to mention we just sent a large batch of material to Top Shelf so we'll definitely be flush with Shatter for Hitler's coming birthday, also check in on the 18th for a special on all Blue Kudu products, including their Rolls, Chocolates, and Lollis.

Since we don't overflow our grow with inferiority, our selection shall remain less extensive but higher in quality, so don't be afraid to come in just because the budtenders tell you there are only a couple top shelf offerings available, anything produced by them or our new mip partner "Stay Concentrated" is definitely worth trying.

I'll have to try and snag some of the next batch, had to settle for some tasty Chem 4 last week. Out on vacation this week, missing the cup :( I too have almost completely stopped smoking flowers, cost and quality control struggles but will give them a look and hope they are tasty.

S

SooperSmurph

You never know, numbers are a bit weird right now but I can see some Ogre or Grape Ape clones being made extra in the near future, Smurphberry Jam shall likely remain off limits except to very select individuals, as it's my Cannabis Cup entry for next year, but i'm a man of many vices so equations involving fine ladies and aged rums in varying ratios may be applied with unpredictable effects.

Jbomber79

Veteran
whats the shop?

whats the shop?

Might have missed it in the thread which shop is it? I just moved to CO in Feb. Everything is looking good Smurph. Seems to be the trend that oils have made a massive market change, still like me some good old fashion b-rips! :thank you:

You never know, numbers are a bit weird right now but I can see some Ogre or Grape Ape clones being made extra in the near future, Smurphberry Jam shall likely remain off limits except to very select individuals, as it's my Cannabis Cup entry for next year, but i'm a man of many vices so equations involving fine ladies and aged rums in varying ratios may be applied with unpredictable effects.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might have missed it in the thread which shop is it? I just moved to CO in Feb. Everything is looking good Smurph. Seems to be the trend that oils have made a massive market change, still like me some good old fashion b-rips! :thank you:

ya the whole dab fad is crazy here....
dont gemme wrong, i love em, and went thru a serious "dab phase" in 2011 & 12

id love to know what shop to check some of them smurph nugs at....

S

SooperSmurph

All my shots are labeled in the description with the site / dispensary they came from, sorry for not adding that label to the post itself, everything in the above posts came from Ganja Gourmet on Broadway in Denver CO.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Avi- I'm wondering if it is just a fad? I always come back to the basics-water/nug/fire..Vap is nice too.. idk maybe I'm just a OLDSCHOOLFOOL.

Smurph-thanks for the info and the pics as always

Status
Not open for further replies.