What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macro is a setting on my camara...in fact I have Super Macro, but I haven't figured it out yet. Check for your users manual on the manufacturer's website.

Budsworth

Macro is a setting on my camara...in fact I have Super Macro, but I haven't figured it out yet. Check for your users manual on the manufacturer's website.

Looked up the manual online. I turned on the Macro setting. Couldn't get it to focus when I got close. Say within a couple of feet. So I put my focus on Manual. Maxed out...it STILL couldn't get it within focus at anything closer than two feet.

And on the first harvest...plant hermaphrodited. Once I realized this, I chopped her. Probably could've gone another week.

Play with that camara outside with plants...with my camara the macro setting makes it so I have to be about 2-3 ft from the plant...then I am able to focus it....:tiphat: I took this with it and never saw the fly, lol

P4130023.jpg

Budsworth

Oh...I've done a lot of pictures with it outdoors. I am not unfamiliar with the camera at all.
Tons of pics of the flowers around my property. I just can't get in there on the buds for any type of detail with this camera. Not a great camera...so I'm pretty sure that's part of the problem. I'll keep trying...but quite frankly I've been experimenting with that camera ( fujifilm s5000) for the last couple of months.

And I've come to realize it's worthless for this application. Maybe once I pay for the new roof, finish the walls in this old house...the kitchen...the bathroom...I'll work on getting another camera.

Dave....this is my passive aggressive way of saying, "You get phone pics...deal."

;)

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Ouch, that sucks. What strain do you think was the culprit, if you don't mind my asking? I've got clones directly from the owner of D9, there were absolutely no pests or problems whatsoever. But yes, even with a trusted source, proper quarantining is definitely a must!

The strain was Afgooey. Its my favorite smoke and I am really happy to have it.

I shouldn't have even brought up the fact that it came from D9. I've bought much dirtier clones elsewhere and I am just happy to have the strain, the bugs are taken care of.

Those mites could have come from me, too? I just had mites sooo long, I am used to dealing with the fuckers...I guess I have already given up on Genocide, and just keep fighting the war.

Nope as soon as I got home I topped that Agfooey clone and inspected it for pests. It had the little white specs on a couple lower leaves and when I turned them over, sure enough.

Those oranges are already growin pretty fast. I'm gong to put them outside this year and I think they will get huge.

Oh...I've done a lot of pictures with it outdoors. I am not unfamiliar with the camera at all.
Tons of pics of the flowers around my property. I just can't get in there on the buds for any type of detail with this camera. Not a great camera...so I'm pretty sure that's part of the problem. I'll keep trying...but quite frankly I've been experimenting with that camera ( fujifilm s5000) for the last couple of months.

And I've come to realize it's worthless for this application. Maybe once I pay for the new roof, finish the walls in this old house...the kitchen...the bathroom...I'll work on getting another camera.

Dave....this is my passive aggressive way of saying, "You get phone pics...deal."

;)

ROFLMFAO....:laughing:

Greenmopho

Are all you guys with the mite problems in soil? Anyone with mites in hydro? I've never had mites, and I attribute that to my diligent treatment of new clones, and my lack of soil. Knock on wood....

Status
Not open for further replies.