What's new

Colorado Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsworth

Anytime I spray anything, I start about 15 mins before lights out - not enough time to burn the girls. Besides, if the lights go out I can burn an incandescent for a few mins...won't hurt.

The bomb is the way to go tho...set it off at lights out, go back in at lights on and turn the fans back on...all done and you got everything!:dance013:

How long does it need to sit? I've got cats. I hear it's really bad for the kittahs. I can let them outdoors for several hours. I just want to know how long before I can let them back in.

I was killing eggs with a hand spray... big ass fan's timer switched on as I was spraying and put it right back in my face.

Another lesson learned through failure.

Shit I dont feel too good, I'm going to call poison control.

Pyrethium is non-lethal...you need to get out and get some fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, sorry I made fun...hope you're ok!!!

How long does it need to sit? I've got cats. I hear it's really bad for the kittahs. I can let them outdoors for several hours. I just want to know how long before I can let them back in.

The instructions on the bomb says 4 hrs before entering room...If your room is sealed well enough to keep out odors already...you'll be fine. Is it a closet grow? If so, get the spray. I use the bomb in my 24 pot E&G....to many to spray there.

Budsworth

The instructions on the bomb says 4 hrs before entering room...If your room is sealed well enough to keep out odors already...you'll be fine. Is it a closet grow? If so, get the spray. I use the bomb in my 24 pot E&G....to many to spray there.

No. Spare bedroom. It's pretty well sealed. Still haven't smelled anything outside the room even with those ones half way done.

I'll just do it on a warm day and let the boys out to run around the neighborhood and go mouse/bird hunting.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Pyrethium is non-lethal...you need to get out and get some fresh air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, sorry I made fun...hope you're ok!!!

Word, thats what poison control said. I was a little scared there for a second.

I put worse shit in my body throughout my 20's. He'll be okay.

I want to hear what it feels like though. I'm a bit scared of the stuff.

Ever smoked moldy mexican shwag? It feels just like that(sore lungs, throat, headache). But no buzz, lol.

No. Spare bedroom. It's pretty well sealed. Still haven't smelled anything outside the room even with those ones half way done.

I'll just do it on a warm day and let the boys out to run around the neighborhood and go mouse/bird hunting.

Oh yeah...you got plenty of time. Set it off when you know you can let em out, and ddon't let em out unless you smell it. Wish I could let my guy out without his harness. Someone would steal him tho...

Apollo005.jpg

Apollo003.jpg

BobLoblaw

who all is going to the Denver 4/20 Rally???

I'm going to Boulder this year with my buddies. I'd much rather represent Denver since that's my town, but it's just been lame the last few years. Once people started permitting and sponsoring and having commercial vendors and amplified bad 'kottonmouth kings type music' and such, it just went to shit.

In boulder it's more of a festival, in denver it's more the vibe of a bad hip hop show. I smoke openly with chill people in the park all the time, but wouldn't want to on 4/20 lol. Anybody else feel this way?

Budsworth

Word, thats what poison control said. I was a little scared there for a second.

Ever smoked moldy mexican shwag? It feels just like that(sore lungs, throat, headache). But no buzz, lol.

Had some shit when I was like 22 that tasted like gasoline and paraffin wax. Like inhaling Tylenol. Flavor was so bad...I still remember it. I don't remember if it gave me a headache. I remember I took one hit, looked in the bag...and realized there were pieces of wax.

Disgusting.

I still don't think I've ever had moldy weed though. Probably have...but was too stupid to realize.

Budsworth

I'm going to Boulder this year with my buddies. I'd much rather represent Denver since that's my town, but it's just been lame the last few years. Once people started permitting and sponsoring and having commercial vendors and amplified bad 'kottonmouth kings type music' and such, it just went to shit.

In boulder it's more of a festival, in denver it's more the vibe of a bad hip hop show. I smoke openly with chill people in the park all the time, but wouldn't want to on 4/20 lol. Anybody else feel this way?

Tried to do the Boulder thing last year. Crowd was too young though. Felt like an old creep. lol. Ended up at my friends bar.

Budsworth

Oh...and I don't smoke in public anymore (well...very rarely). I just feel like being able to have a card is something I wouldn't want to screw up. Better safe than sorry.

Tried to do the Boulder thing last year. Crowd was too young though. Felt like an old creep. lol. Ended up at my friends bar.

Yeah...I'm 50 and don't fit in too well with the really young guys. Have a hard time not laughing when one of em walks by with his butt hanging outta his pants, lol. What's that about anyways?
Not that I don't get along with em, but we just don't have much other than MMJ in common and for me, I cannot build a relationship/friendship around only 1 commonality. Hell I have kids in their mid 20's and 1 BEAUTIFUL :jump:grandchild....lol.

Budsworth

Yeah...I'm 50 and don't fit in too well with the really young guys. Have a hard time not laughing when one of em walks by with his butt hanging outta his pants, lol. What's that about anyways?
Not that I don't get along with em, but we just don't have much other than MMJ in common and for me, I cannot build a relationship/friendship around only 1 commonality. Hell I have kids in their mid 20's and 1 BEAUTIFUL :jump:grandchild....lol.

We started walking towards the celebration in Boulder last year...and I was looking around at all the kids...turned my friend, and said, "Do you really want to do this?".

He said, "Not really". And we drove back to Denver and just went to my friends bar.

BobLoblaw

Some GDP colored in and ready for harvest (day 63).

Came out pretty well for my first hydro attempt. If i run this strain again though I will do much more pruning before flowering...ended up with lots of popcorn.
Will post some bud shots and non-camera phone pics once i get my camera back.

picture.php

Budsworth

Some GDP colored in and ready for harvest (day 63).

Came out pretty well for my first hydro attempt. If i run this strain again though I will do much more pruning before flowering...ended up with lots of popcorn.
Will post some bud shots and non-camera phone pics once i get my camera back.

picture.php

So a trim will cut down on the popcorn? Do you just cut everything around the bottom of the stalk? Does that affect your main cola and secondary's significantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.