What's new

Colorado Dispensaries: the good, the bad, and the ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

still2big

Okay...back to the topic. Why is it that these dispensaries only use cash....I saw that posted a couple times above? I'm curious why....sort of figured that it may be for patient protection.....anyone?

I deal with a pretty much all cash business too not related to MMJ. Some people just rather not pay 30% of what they make to the government. I can understand 10 maybe 15% but 30%?? Plus the 7% i pay in sales tax, plus the property taxes. Im sorry, im all for america but im not paying 30% of what i make to ANYONE...haha

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I deal with a pretty much all cash business too not related to MMJ. Some people just rather not pay 30% of what they make to the government. I can understand 10 maybe 15% but 30%?? Plus the 7% i pay in sales tax, plus the property taxes. Im sorry, im all for america but im not paying 30% of what i make to ANYONE...haha

:yeahthats :yeahthats :yeahthats :yeahthats :yeahthats

dc2bar

Tax evasion will get you sank FAST. We're in a legal industry, so pay the legal dues....it makes no sense to trade one crime for another.

still2big

Tax evasion will get you sank FAST. We're in a legal industry, so pay the legal dues....it makes no sense to trade one crime for another.

tell that to the rich and the wealthy in this country and they will laugh in your face. I cant even count all the ways to wash money and never have anyone look twice and i dont even have that much money. If you have an accountant that makes $500k a year...why do you think he makes $500k a year....

again im pro america, just not pro spending my money on crack heads and people that wont work if given the chance...

BowlPacks

Yeah, I know a few old school cats that got into washing money and not payin' taxes. They went down and got probation for the grow and 2-3 yrs fed time for fucking with the man and his money. Don't do it, they will lock you up... Just my 2 cents

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
tell that to the rich and the wealthy in this country and they will laugh in your face. I cant even count all the ways to wash money and never have anyone look twice and i dont even have that much money. If you have an accountant that makes $500k a year...why do you think he makes $500k a year....

again im pro america, just not pro spending my money on crack heads and people that wont work if given the chance...

Yeah, paying for welfare when you live in a place where people have kids to live in big townhouses and have everything handed to them...it's bullshit. I've never used any government help programs...even when I was starving while putting myself through school and working. One think I've learned in this country is if you always do what you are "supposed" to do.....you will lose, you will be handed your ass without so much as a thank you for funding the rich OR the poor. No KY included either.

We take Credit Cards, and we pay Taxes...It is a business, the fastest way to get out of business of any kind is to not pay taxes!
The reason you don't see a lot of places take credit cards is that it is hard to find a merchant account that will deal with our type of business. Most CC companies deal on a federal level and want nothing to do with a business that isn't legal in the feds eyes.
If any Dispensaries are not paying taxes, then they are making us all LOOK BAD!!!! The sales taxes we pay are the only reason the cities want us to be there at all.

still2big

We take Credit Cards, and we pay Taxes...It is a business, the fastest way to get out of business of any kind is to not pay taxes!
The reason you don't see a lot of places take credit cards is that it is hard to find a merchant account that will deal with our type of business. Most CC companies deal on a federal level and want nothing to do with a business that isn't legal in the feds eyes.
If any Dispensaries are not paying taxes, then they are making us all LOOK BAD!!!! The sales taxes we pay are the only reason the cities want us to be there at all.

All valid points Mike

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
^^I agree with paying taxes MtnCare...just not how much and where it is spent.

Bingo. Couldn't have said it any better myself. ;)

EDIT: BTW, my apologies, for the debacle yesterday. Hopefully we can keep some peace in these CO threads and keep them on topic with certain peeps gone... :smoker:

Last edited:
Bingo. Couldn't have said it any better myself. ;)

EDIT: BTW, my apologies, for the debacle yesterday. Hopefully we can keep some peace in these CO threads and keep them on topic with certain peeps gone... :smoker:

Its all good...You weren't the only one happy about the decision yesterday. This thread is great. Nice to see all the CO folks come out and share. This might be the beginning of the scene but the vibe is RIGHT FO SURE!

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
I think i will try and go the GrnMtn tomorrow and see if they have anything good.
Was Highlands health care pretty good? maybe i can stop there on my way.
Not sure what good another review would do for GrnMtn more people have been there than any place. I guess im going to look at the Tear Drop Tattoo.

if they have something amazing i may be able to be talked out of my money..

It would be nice for all Colorado Dispensaries to have their own spot on the forums.
then Each Dispensary can get its own thread. I'm sure that will make it easier to find good places.
After you read through this tread there is about 5 listed in 32 pages...

I know there is that spot that is hidden and i tried to put reviews in there.

ICMAG Super Secret hidden review place..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts