What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco Tree's

DJM

4th pic is my selection of an old bohdi cross ...sr71 pk x appalachia x strawberry cream...only one in the world with that cut...she is a beast

w4tch

4th pic is my selection of an old bohdi cross ...sr71 pk x appalachia x strawberry cream...only one in the world with that cut...she is a beast

she is indeed. holy shit man. keep up the good work.

reccomend any comm strains besides jack flash that i could get on the web?

Miraculous Meds

It looks like that cola is almost as wide as ur leg! Nice work sir.

If ur the only one who has that cut and u really love it, u might think of passing it to some good friends, so it doesn't get lost to bad luck or circumstances unseen.

O

Oti$

RESPECT! It amazes me when people roll up in some ones thread who obviously is having great success and is nice enough to share the techniques used to get there and try to argue with said methods. You are an inspiration DJM, keep killing it, let the haters do what THEY do best. I hope to see more of your work in the future. Amazing thread:D

MIMedHead

Killing it as usual them numbers are professional like few others have reached congrats man. Glad you posted some pics I know you have more lol

RckyMtRdnk

I never thought I would post anything

I never thought I would post anything

Had to say thanx for all the info. Almost felt guilty soakin this all up without sayin anything. I think it's pretty generous of ya to share. You didn't have to. I sure as hell appreciate it. Those who don't appreciate the info should read something else. Thanx a million!:tiphat:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I always used to run a Humidifier in the winter, but haven't been lately-but I did put it back in the tent ;)
Thanks again for the info!

DJM

Very very nice! It looks like some of the big leaves get stripped and then a dry manicure is done over time?

Quality that must be absolute plus a great way for one guy to pull down that much within a reasonable window.

Respect!

yeah I break down plants into 18 inch branches, buck off all fan leaves and then hang to dry..ive tried many other ways and this is by far the easiest for one person...takes about 3 - 16 hour days to break down and 3-4 - 16 hour days to destem after drying...then I use to hand trim it all every day for a month or so, now I use an incredible dry trimming machine that will do it all in one day (30-35#) and do a better job than I can by hand ..everyone ive shown it to actually prefers the machine trim to hand trim

DJM

Congratulations on a personal best man! That's got to feel good....I can only imagine. I'm sorry that some of these fools and childish drama has left a bad taste in your mouth, I completely understand.

Fwiw, if you stopped growing today, God forbid, you'd still out grow 95% of the growers out there...thank you for sharing your hard earned, real world knowledge and for questioning established practices and taking your own road. We could all take a lesson....

Respect.

thanks a lot for the love brother, good to see you over here

DJM

How many watts per square foot are you running?

How is the carbon filter holding up with the high rh levels?

never had an issue with filters not working..my filter exhausts next to the neighbors yard and I assure you if it didn't work they would have said something...I go right up to the exhaust everyday and take a big wiff and its nothing but that fresh carbon smell...the people that say they don't work in high rh have surely never tried it

DJM

thanks everyone for the love...im glad it has been appreciated..sorry I cant thank you all individually, as it would take a long time

and big thanks to the mod exploz for keeping the thread clean and on track..you are quick on the draw man, I haven't even been able to see one negative post before it disappears..and ive yet to even report one...I only hear about them from others in rep or pm...so thank you

I don't argue with people..talk is cheap, i just post proof and facts..most people that talk, don't, they just talk...id like to keep this thread going and put as much info as possible in this thread, spreading good vibes...so please, if you have something negative to contribute, keep it to yourself or pm it to me...as I assure you the post will disappear before I even see it

Miraculous Meds

Whoa that's a lot of work to do all at once by urself. I like to spread it perpetually and quarter out that kind of work load. But im not sure doing it ur way, that would be possible and still achieve those great yields since u rely on side lighting and having no walkways. I focus more on individual pods of 2 lights at a time. so it can be broke down and reloaded in the same day. Cant argue with ur results but im guessing it takes u a couple weeks to reload eh?

HUGE

Veteran
What is the make and model of this dry trimmer? Fantastic grow bud. Nice job.
yeah I break down plants into 18 inch branches, buck off all fan leaves and then hang to dry..ive tried many other ways and this is by far the easiest for one person...takes about 3 - 16 hour days to break down and 3-4 - 16 hour days to destem after drying...then I use to hand trim it all every day for a month or so, now I use an incredible dry trimming machine that will do it all in one day (30-35#) and do a better job than I can by hand ..everyone ive shown it to actually prefers the machine trim to hand trim

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
never had an issue with filters not working..my filter exhausts next to the neighbors yard and I assure you if it didn't work they would have said something...I go right up to the exhaust everyday and take a big wiff and its nothing but that fresh carbon smell...the people that say they don't work in high rh have surely never tried it

Thanks for getting back to me. Ive personally noticed the scrubbing power is not as good with high rh. Not saying it doesnt work, but it isnt working at full potential. Each cultivar is different, maybe yours doesnt smell as much as others. As long as it works for your situation, thats all that really matters.
Keep on keeping on man.