What's new

Coco Tree's

Big UPs to you DJM, Im trying to understand your setup...its a intake pushing fresh air in and a carbon filter thats passive for the exhaust with no fan? Let me know if this is wrong...thanks again and congrats on your record crop...

one more question are you leaving your lights as high up in the room as possible from veg thru flower, i feel like you touched on that as well just trying to confirm what I'm reading. Thanks again.

rhor

The reason you have an exaust fan is to keep negitive pressure in the tent. That way, air gets pulled IN through the cracks, keeping the smell down. You want all air to leave through the filter.

...or so I've read.

al70

Veteran
When the sides of the tent are being sucked inwards ye have negative pressure, good luck.

al70

Veteran
When the sides of the tent are being sucked inwards ye have negative pressure, good luck.
make sure you're inlets are at least twice as big as your exhaust outlet, IN THROUGH THE BOTTOM,NOUT THE TOP. Goodluck

Praxis

I`m gonna use a exhaust fan with a humidity controller/carbon filter on it. Temp. controller on the inlet fan. (I also live in Cali in the mountains so have cool nights in summer with low humidity pretty much year round)

Thank you very much for sharing this DJM

thcola

hey DJM care to give any more insight to your cloning tech, so sorry if its been discussed in further depth, I tried looking back through the pages, so sorry if I missed it. What ppm do you like to soak your plugs at? and do you hit them with any solution while they are rooting or just keep the tray super humid and let the pre soaked plug run its coarse without any more watering. thanks amigo your killing it to the nth degree!

I remember him saying he weighed the rock wool cubes but I don't remember what the wet weight was. There is a step by step on one of these pages in this thread.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
hey DJM care to give any more insight to your cloning tech, so sorry if its been discussed in further depth, I tried looking back through the pages, so sorry if I missed it. What ppm do you like to soak your plugs at? and do you hit them with any solution while they are rooting or just keep the tray super humid and let the pre soaked plug run its coarse without any more watering. thanks amigo your killing it to the nth degree!

page 3

Bob-Zilla

Much respect to your experience and educational sharing. Pleasure to read and follow this one.
One of the best if not the best in a long time..

George

LOL, can someone explain to me how you can argue with numbers??? seriously, id like to know how you can argue with someone that just pulled almost 3gpw of what looks to be superb quality????? whatever, dude is KILLING IT, no room for debate, sorry

Cheeznkush

Hello, very impressive!!!
And by the way thanks for sharing lots of valuable info here.
And all alone and legal!!
Nice setup:)

This thread is inspirational @DJM. Thank you very much for the very valuable info and tips you share with the community, its highly appreciated

IM reading through the whole thread so excuse me if this has been answered already im on page 12 atm. Props on the one man team. How long does it take you to trim all that bud? Are you doing it by hand @DJM

moses wellfleet

Veteran
IM reading through the whole thread so excuse me if this has been answered already im on page 12 atm. Props on the one man team. How long does it take you to trim all that bud? Are you doing it by hand @DJM
Dude post #303 page 21... read more, post less!