What's new

coco trees in big pots

cyat

Veteran
picture.php

cyat

Veteran
Heres the new diet: bloom gaunos, ewc, calphos, gaia green, azomite, oyster shell powder and a little molasses. there might be good bacteria in there, but this is mainly a fertilizer.
1.0 e.c, ph set from 5.8 to 6.5
picture.php

cyat

Veteran
classic's jacilyn ( a 25 year old strain ) smells range from jasmin honey and grape to musk, dense and stacked
picture.php

all these plants are getting the gauno

cyat

Veteran
I know it seems like I change the program alot, I do, cuz when running perpetual, mistakes can be corrected faster, everything moves faster, but you see it in slow motion.

damn this blue dream with the bubba scissor hash is sik! Bubba is still the dankest girl ,I have high hopes for jacilyn and the lvpk,jacilyn needs more time 3-4 weeks till I pop that cherry.
mmmmm. fat tire and a fatty :)

cyat

Veteran
forgot to mention companion planting
picture.php

gonna fill em up, mint to repel aphids, thyme to increase aromatics, clover for nitrogen fixing, flowers for looks , onions, strawberries, who knows. love the feeling of having a mini garden of eden. The mint smell over powers the room, can't beat that. I also recycle my coco mix. been adding some earthworms, even in my hydro.

cyat

Veteran
6 bubbas in 32 gal trashcans are now around 2 1k bare bulbs tied back to a screen wrapped in white poly. super easy to water and maintain. This is given me a 4x25' canopy, should really rock with 2 bulbs and the poly, and beat the last run w/ 2k and a 5x9' canopy( 3 plants and reflectors.)

pics comin soon

gardenbug

How's the companion planting working out? Any more info or threads on others doing this?
Seems like something I should have thought of by now. Seems easier than doing separate containers for the other plants, as long as they can handle the same ppm.

cyat

Veteran
How's the companion planting working out? Any more info or threads on others doing this?
Seems like something I should have thought of by now. Seems easier than doing separate containers for the other plants, as long as they can handle the same ppm.

doin good, I abused the clover tho, flowers and herbs are rockin.

cyat

Veteran
Thanks Shcrews, the oregano is reachin for the sky. I noticed gauno really brings out color in the leaves and buds.

O

OGvenom

nice bro those are some big ass plants,i see your running the chow mix how do you like it?

Latest posts

Latest posts