What's new

coco trees in big pots

cyat

Veteran
Im gonna post some pics of my coco trees. Right now got Bubba Kush, GDP, and Blue Dream flowering.

I'm now using Ionic coco formula, sulphuric acid for ph down, Biosol time release organic pellets, g.o. bio bud, fox farm big bloom, budswell, and some greenfuse bloom stimulator, towards the end I'll switch the ionic for dutchmaster potash. Just a little of each. Plain water too every now and then.

Anyone with some coco trees, lets see em

cyat

Veteran
Grand daddy purple 17%
Start of flowering
picture.php

cyat

Veteran
same gdp about 3 weeks in. tied down and stems crushed as much as possible.
picture.php

cyat

Veteran
all the best
not feelin the pots. I'djust do a bigger container if anything.

D

DHF

Wow.......That`s kinda spammy SRGB.....Blue Haze showed me howta grow big ass mom plants in coco 5 gal buckets in a bucket fed once a day several yrs ago .......

After a yr of rapin and strippin 1000`s of cuts off of em , I could easily pull 1 lb off each of em.....

5 gal buckets worked well for us old heads for many many yrs....with many different mediums in said buckets....

Not a doubt that bigger rootmasses will produce bigger plants and more bottom line yields , given the vegtime it takes ta get to end of cycle......

Thanks for the thread Cyat...DHF....:ying:....

gardenbug

It seems like most people use really small pots for their coco. I'm planning 5 gallon buckets and was starting to think I was going too big. Now I'm thinking 5 gal will be a good start, might end up going bigger later.

Have any after harvest pics showing how much space the root ball actually ends up using?

SRGB

DHF:
Wow.......That`s kinda spammy SRGB.....Blue Haze showed me howta grow big ass mom plants in coco 5 gal buckets in a bucket fed once a day several yrs ago .......

After a yr of rapin and strippin 1000`s of cuts off of em , I could easily pull 1 lb of each of em.....

5 gal buckets worked well for us old heads for many many yrs....with many different mediums in said buckets....

Not a doubt that bigger rootmasses will produce bigger plants and more bottom line yields , given the vegtime it takes ta get to end of cycle......

Thanks for the thread Cyat...DHF........

Hi, DHF.

The post was not spam. It was just a post about different options for tree growers.

====================================

cyat:
"all the best
not feelin the pots. I'djust do a bigger container if anything."

Post #7 removed.

SRGB

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts