What's new

Coco Cab 09

HAPPYTREE

Lokking really good ols soul. im loving the looks of that dried Dustin(that was my bruhs name RIP) you are doing an awesome job keep up the great work. if you dont mines me asking how did you score the chem 4.

much love be safe
HT:bandit:

Old Soul

Veteran
Core-for sure my man, just can't get too high during the day, gotta take care of the kids. Once the wife gets home though, it's on.:smile:

BR-thanks bro! :wave:

HAPPYTREE-The Dustin is awesome smoke, I think you would love it. The smell is somewhat like rotten fruit. It is an unknown cross so me and my buddy were trying to figure it out the whole time. When I picked him up from the airport I had 4 dif strains for him to choose from and as soon as he smelled that one he wanted it. He commented right away that he thought the smell was "gross", and that that was exactly what pot was supposed to smell like. She is a keeper for sure. All of my cuts were gifted by my good friend easyrasta. :joint:

peace

G

guest5703

nice purple buds bro! That TW looks outstanding, almost too good to smoke! And the Deep chunk, I heard was bred for taste and smell so it makes sense you like the scent a lot ;) PEACE

Old Soul

Veteran
caligreen-what's up bro! thanks man, the TW will always be with me, great smell, great high, great headstash! The deep chunk smells great, tastes great, and has the most relaxing buzz. Perfect for sitting in front of the tv.

Double Purple Doja-first two are at 6 wks and the second 2 are at 7 wks, come down at 8 wks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grape Ape
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chem 4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green Crack
picture.php

picture.php

peace:joint:

G

chem 4 and grape ape... :) looks very similar to mine, got mine to turn dark, love the ultraviolet doja as well .. slips

jamrockjay

Nice update and pics Oldsoul, no gr8 update and amazing pics (i love ur bud shots).... The DPD looks like she coming along nicely. If i can grow buds as nice lookin as urs i will be one very HAPPY man lol

Old Soul

Veteran
slips-thanks bro! I heard you gotta run the Ape long to get her to turn dark. How long did you run yours?

jamrockjay-it's not me bro, it's the buds. thanks for the nice compliments.

peace

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice thread Old Soul :wave:
Double Purple Doja, looks beautiful on fuel. I love colored buds. Good job buddy.
Let continue to thrive ....
:smoweed:

G

guest5703

Did I already mention you GC looks legit as fuck bro! Gonna be dank fo sho! O man o man, that purple doja, with the purple buds already early on and pumpkin orange hairs to stand out!!! Sooo dank!!

So did you grow that TW?? I thought you mentioned a buddy brought it over? Well if you do grow it, do you think she vegs slowly? I have recently acquired a cut of TW and she is slow as fuck compared to my other girls. I love the smoke of legit TW as much as the next guy, and the smell is outstanding, but the veg is killing me! PEACE looking dank!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Old Soul again.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey OS

Loving the purps brother, great coloring

GA is rocking it too, very sticky looking!!

Old Soul

Veteran
radvancan-thanks man. stop by anytime. :joint:

caligreen-thanks bro, means a lot. Yes, I have had one run with the TW so far. She is not as slow as the Grape Ape, but she isn't the fastest either. I will say she has a fair amount of stretch though and explodes flower. I took her to 60 days, but she looked done at 45 or so. You are gonna love her for sure.

Dr Dog-thanks brotha! Loving the colors myself. Can't wait til the Grape Ape starts to color up.

peace all

Wolff

Old Soul- That Double purple Doja looks really nice. I have some Double Purple Doja x Herijuana that I have been sitting on for a couple years. Hoping to give them a go soon. Keep up the good work!

Old Soul

Veteran
Wolff-You should definitely pop those bro, sounds like a great cross. thanks for stopping by.

Couple pics of the veg cab, top and bottom. Always changing things so this is only temporary.

picture.php

picture.php

Have a good night all!

peace

P

Peat

Sooo nice, Old Soul!!!

Beautiful flowers! :ying:

I like the double decker veg! :headbange

Howz yer fungus gnats?

Old Soul

Veteran
Thanks Peat! The fungus gnats are dwindling. I actually had some HOTSHOT No Pest Strips that I forgot about so I put those up. There are still a couple hanging around but the numbers have dwindled greatly. Thanks for asking bro!

peace

E

easyrasta

Hey bro that white sure did take.
If you want to take a few cuts and flower that bitch go for it.
The one you brought me is doing good, so ill make a new mama with it.
Peace
Ez

Old Soul

Veteran
Glad to hear it easy! The white cuts I have haven't rooted yet but I think they were taken a couple days after the ones I gave you so I should see something any day now. Thanks for the go ahead, been looking forward to running her. What do you think is better though, should I keep her longer as a mom or make a mom of one of the cuts I took and flower her? She isn't taking up too much space yet.

peace

E

easyrasta

I say, if at least one of your cuts take, flower the bitch
lol
jk whatever you want to do bro, but is still think the masterskunkkush will be whiter
lol
damb i crack myself up
Peace
Ez

hazy

Veteran
Kudos for getting such a good looking girl with that DPD. She's just looks so fine. beautiful color. Crazy, cause even in the early bud pics, when it just had little pompoms, it was already purple.

Gnats suck. Just had one almost go up my nose. Bastards.
One of these days I'm going to order some nematodes from a place in Colorado, that's made a strain of nematodes that love to lay their eggs or whatever, in gnats. I've used mosquito dunkits, which is what's in gnatrol. It slows the m down.
Diatomacious earth sucks. It controls, but fuckin white powder gets all over your soil or coco. I think it raises the pH after a bit of use. My plants suffered noticeably, till i ditched all soil that had DE on it. I think sand would suck too, getting all in your coco. Maybe it'll work though. I just have gotten used to the pesky bitches. No pest strips work, but you have to turn of your exhaust or it sucks the vapors out before they can work. So i don't get them anymore.
:rant:

Latest posts

Latest posts