What's new

Coco Cab 09

Old Soul

Veteran
Alright it's about time I get something going here so I can keep track of everything. At the end of last year I was blessed to be gifted with cuts of Trainwreck, Green Crack, Chem 4, Grape Ape, Double Purple Doja, Master Skunk Kush, Deep Chunk X, Papaya, and Dustin from a very generous member here.

I am also flowering a cut of Blue Mystic right now. This is my second run of her and the first plant will be dry in a day or two so we will find out if she makes the cut.

As far as details go I am vegging in a closet with about 150 watts in cfl's, using a homeade bubble cloner for clones.

Running a 600w hps in a Mill's Pride Cab. I grow in 100% coco using PBP, LK, and CalMag+.

I don't have dates as to when I put these in so that is why I needed to start a log here. The Blue Mystic is about 3 1/2 weeks in and will be taken at 70 days.

The plant in front is a Master Skunk Kush at about 2 weeks in, the one behind it is a Deep Chunk X at about a week, and to the left is a Dustin and has been in about 4 or 5 days.

Soon to be added to the mix is a Trainwreck and another Dustin. In veg is Chem 4, Papaya, Grape Ape, Double Purple Doja, and Green Crack. Gonna start using 2 liter bottles so I can fit more in here at once.

I will try to update this at least once a week or as things change so hopefully you guys can help keep me in check.

E

easyrasta

looking sweet bro,
a little crowed in there.
did u make any mamas?
peace
Ez

Old Soul

Veteran
easyrasta-thanks bro. things are a bit crowded aren't they. I'm taking multiple cuts off each one and putting those into flower and will make momma's of one of the cuts. This way I can keep them short, and just make new mom's and flower the old every few months or so. Here is a preview of what we got for superbowl. two phenos of chrystal and the purple blue mystic.

Maj.PotHead-what's up bro, thanks for stopping by. should be getting interesting soon.

That's all for now. Gonna go smoke some Kush bagseed my buddy grew.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have seen you running around plenty..time to tag in :)

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looks like a nice line up

I will be here to watch them grow

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Lots of good people and respected members in this thread--sorry to crash the party :D

Use BB code:

1.Go to "My Album"
2. Click the image(s) for insertion
3. Copy the "BB" code--you'll see it under the picture from "My Album", after clicking on the chosen picture(s)
4. Paste the "BB' code into the post

Nice thread Old Soul. Your plants are looking in top shape :yes:
Good luck with this thread--see ya behind the scenes

peace​

Old Soul

Veteran
Ok on with the show!

VT-Thanks for stopping by. You aren't crashing, everyone is welcome here. Thanks for the help with the pics.

Alright so I think this Blue Mystic is about 5 1/2 weeks. Gonna take it at 9 to make some room. Was gonna take it to 10 or 11 weeks but she is taking up too much space.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck-Day 11
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Papaya-Day 3
picture.php

Master Skunk Kush-about 4 weeks I think
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dustin-about 3 weeks I think
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Old Soul

Veteran
Dr. Dog-Thanks bro. They actually seem small to me. My cab limits the ability to grow them as large as I would like. Once I finish this next round of plants I am gonna upgrade my space a little bit so I should be able to fit more and much bigger plants under my 600.

Black Ra1n-Welcome, and thanks for the nice comments.

Ok, so I took pics yesterday and have been trying to upload them without luck. I have started to flush the Blue Mystic and will be chopping her on 2/8. Unfortunately, I have found some nanners on the Blue Mystic which I think were caused by some heat stress they suffered. Some stray pollen might have reached the Master Skunk Kush that was next to her but only time will tell. Anyway, I pulled all the nanners off, took the plants out and cleaned the cab. I will keep an eye on her for the next week and a half and clean the cab one more time after I chop her. Hopefully I will be able to upload pics soon and get a proper update in here.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
way to grow OS . glad i could chime in b4 page 10 like most of my pals. i caught this one in time i see. new strains to start the new year is sweet. thank you generous member lol

Old Soul

Veteran
SirSmokalot-Thanks bro. Glad you could stop by. You are welcome anytime.

So, I finally got these pics uploaded but the quality is not the greatest because I had to manually resize them before uploading. Talk about a pain in the ass.

Blue Mystic at 44 days
picture.php

picture.php

Trainwreck-17 days
picture.php

picture.php

Papaya-9 days
picture.php

Dustin-27 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Deep Chunk X-24 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Master Skunk Kush-34 days
picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for viewing guys. Another update in a few days.

HAPPYTREE

I don't know if its on my end or the sites or what
But i don't see any Pics OS?????
In fact i only see pics in the first post and the 4th. HUMMMM??

do i need to change setting or what??

HT

Old Soul

Veteran
That is weird because I can see them. Don't know what is going on around here. Can anyone else see the pics in the post above?

Latest posts

Latest posts