What's new

Coco Cab 09

Old Soul

Veteran
NorthernKronic-Thanks brotha. The gc is super sweet and fruity. A great all around strain.

SirSmokalot-That sucks to lose a crop. The worst I have had was a couple plants had to come down a week early or so. It was great in the winter but wasn't set up right for the summer. I built a wall but need to insulate it and have to change the ventilation around, along with adding cooling for the light. Next summer there will be no problems.

Another two grape apes came down and a master skunkush.

Grape Ape
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Master Skunkush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
chopp chopp chopp every time i peek in the cab brotha....

nice
always up in smoke.
i like your style playa, runnin through those hos like every day.......
keep pumpin it out bro...
winter is nearing, just a few more pages on calender

hazy

Veteran
Gotta love chop time. I'm between, next chop is two weeks away, and my smoke's so low, it looks like somethings is coming down early!

I

idoreallytry

hey OS nice strain selection,,, i see we are alike growing many varieties,,,i think i heard the green crack's mom or dad came from my state the university of athens? is this true?,,,peace

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on brotha another chop dont you just love them times :)

so how's them cuts doing ???

Old Soul

Veteran
SirSmokalot-so looking forward to winter bro. Another few weeks and things will start to cool off. This is gonna be the last chop for a while. Going out of town so I don't start another flower run for another 3 weeks.

hazy-I hate getting low. I have had some close calls and it sucks but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

idoreallytry-thanks bro! yes I believe the cross was made there, do not know if the parents were local or not.

Maj.PotHead-Yes I love chop time for sure. Most of the cuts are doing well. The memory loss rooted but then I think she got stem rot and I lost her. I only had one decap root and she is doing well. All three sugar shacks rooted, I almost killed one but it is fine now. The other two are starting to take off. How is the stretch on her?

OK, this is the last chop for a while. Gonna light back up on Sept.8. I will get some veg shots in a week or so. I am going out of town for a bit so the plants are staying at a friends house.

Deep Chunk X
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green Giant
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dustin
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the White
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cat Piss
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green Crack
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stevius

Mmmmm.... :canabis:

Lookin at all these pics makes me wanna roll a fat bastard....

:joint: Puff, puff... pass to Old Soul

Hows it taste that trainwreck?

Stay safe and keep it green bro! :wave:

C

cellardweller

yo Old Soul..its been a bit and I do apologize..
looks like you'll be smokin proper in a short time here..
:friends:

P

Peat

Hey Old Soul! :friends:

Your updates are always so photo generous! :headbange

Great garden ya got there!
picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
the TW has my mouth watering.... that is the arcata if i am correct? i here so much lovely comments on her. i would love to get the arcata in my stable also. besides weak branches nothin but praise on the smoke would you agree? i have smoked it b4 and i gotta say memorable. super distinct like the sugar shack, you know what you puffin once youve had it.
to answer your ? on the stretch on the shack it does stretch quite a bit this cut. hId veg for reduced stretch, but will require bending/topping if height is an issue. Supercrop beast. ther is also a product called 'Bushmaster' that does wonders for the shack(that cut especially) i think it helped the yeild also(through observation) maj has used it now for a few runs and i will say i saw an improvment in stature for sure. now dont trip, its not gonna stretch like a sativa or somethin, just above average for an indica IMO. does best lollipopped. top 1 or 2 times and clean off every lower branch and budsite. spears is what your after. top 6 branches at most and let her rip. dont be afraid to remove a few fan leaves. she responds well. just like 2 at a time when you think light is being denied ;)

hope that helps, also she can eat well, but not necc and can handle a good Ph range. one of the easiest plants i have ever grown. roots well clones in a cup h20 lol many times
finish time 8-9 weeks. maj takes at 48-50, but to early for my taste and missin out on that last week of major swell, not size increase really, but density. wont shrink up as much when cured IMO the high is super proper by 8 weeks everytime. purples up most grows...
the decap is also super easy to grow and root. ph is more finicky... try your best to keep in perfect range for your medium and it grows itself with little input. the ph issues will disappear when flowered. something happens to it and it fixes any discoloration it may have every time, not spotting or burning, but that 2tone green looking appearance i think is a mag def in infancy. also train/trim like the shack. any lowers left on, remove all but 2 top nodes. you will thank your self- stretch is medium-high, but responds like a beast to supercropping. lower branches left on stretch high near upper branches tops. will get nearly as fat if you remove all those lower nodes. loves ramped up feeding with a long flush this girl likes to stay green for a while. 2 weeks in coco IMO min 10 days at least with RO. the finish time is 56-65 days. can go a lil less or a lil more safely- will love all highs it provides, although i would say they are all strong no matter what.
my 2 cents on you new cuts. i have ran them several times now. hope to have helped with em a bit ;)
sir

I

idoreallytry

:yeahthats thats quite a grow guide for those plants nice read Sir,,,sounds like some fine crosses,,,,peace

hazy

Veteran
Nice chop OS. It looks like the white and catpiss are your biggest yielders? Enjoy your trip and we'll see you later.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread. i got a coco grow going on too. my first so its nice to see what i can get out of it.