What's new

Coco Cab 09

Old Soul

Veteran
Brother Bear-you aren't late for anything bro, things are just getting started!:joint:

de Toke-ville-HaHa, thanks! I believe it's a C24? Dims are 2 x 4 x 7 I think? It is definitely bright in there!

Here are a couple pics of the Blue Mystic before I chopped her at 56 days. She should have gone at least a week longer but she had thrown some nanners and I needed the room as well. When I was trimming her up I noticed quite a few more nanners so i am glad I pulled her. Got another one going in soon so that one will go the distance.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Will get some dry shots when she is done. A shot of the cab. Just added a ChemDog 4 and a Double Purple Doja. There are nine in there altogether, getting crowded.
picture.php

Just started the flush on the Master Skunk Kush. Probably gonna be starting to flush the Dustin soon as well. Will get some more pics up in a couple more days before the lights go on.

Peace

HAPPYTREE

uMMMM blue mystic looks bomb . To bad about the nanners, hopefully she will provide only the necessary gender for the party next time round HA>>>lol.
I love the last pic .The KISS pricnciple at its finest.

great job old soul im still peeping round here.
gonna pull another DSD tomorrow.
A sadhu and yarkuom came down tonight hence the lat HouR posting LOL

grow safe
HT:rasta:

Old Soul

Veteran
Thanks HAPPYTREE! Yeah, the nanners suck. The first one I ran was fine. This one got heat stress and threw the nanners. Luckily it was a couple weeks ago so no ill effects but I hate them sensitive ladies. I like her too much to dump her just yet though. Gonna have to treat her like the sensitive girl that she is.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
i see you got half the library in your flower area lol
recommend any good books hehe
that BM looks like a real heavy yeilder. is it? wonder what buckets would do to it (evil grin)
are those nanners your doing or plant related? always sucks to find em i know

Old Soul

Veteran
Roflmao, Sir you crack me up bro! Those are all massage therapy books. Each one is a different kind of massage. What kind of relaxation are ya looking for? lol

This is my second run of the BM. The first one was a single cola, under two feet tall and yielded about 25 grams. That one had no nanners to be found. This run I had more veg time, and she veg's fast so you really got to keep an eye on her. She looks like she is gonna yield pretty well. This run all the plants were showing heat stress from a few days of close to 90 degree temps. About a week later I noticed a nanner, started looking and found more. That is the only thing I can think of that did it as I don't have any light leaks or anything else. I think she is just a really sensitive girl, which makes me want to get rid of her as I usually put my plants through a little stress here and there. Gonna run her a few more times and see what is up. Only grown in coco so have no idea what buckets would do but she does not much veg time at all as she is a fast grower and a little on the stretchy side.

peace

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha them BM's look very nice to bad about the nanners your prolly right about the heat stress. i have 3 BM x purple bastard 1 grew nice other 2 dont wanna grow they look healthy just dont wanna grow

Nice cab shots, OS. So, if I wanted some containers like that for my plants do I have to order them from a specialty nursery supply online or do you think I can find em locally? :nanana:

-dTv

Old Soul

Veteran
Thanks Major! I noticed the runt in your thread, was wondering if that one was younger than the others or what. I had a Blue Mystic runt that grew to 2 inches and just stopped. It was like that for a month and I just ended up tossing it. Thanks for stopping by.

de Toke-ville-Special order of course.lmao Now you know my secret, I feed my babies Hawaiian Punch and Lemonade. lol

Ok so a couple of pics here.

Trainwreck
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dustin
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Master Skunk Kush-Started flushing last Sunday.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Papaya
picture.php

picture.php

Deep Chunk X-this girl has the most delectable smell ever. Reminds me a little bit of Sage.
picture.php

picture.php

Group Shot caught just as the light came on-There is also another Dustin, Trainwreck, Double Purple Doja, and ChemDog 4 that were added in the last week, will get pics of them about week 3 or so.
picture.php

peace all

G

guest5703

Well damn! That Deep Chunk looks dank, love the signature curled leaves around the edges! The DC was supposed to be bred for taste and smell if I remember right....So that explains the danky smell! I can't wait to try some DC beans I have laying around. The TW looks sweet too dude, you got a sweet line up!

I was gonna ask how are you posting and uploading your pics? I have to use thumbnails right now and it's stupid, I like to just see your large images without having to click on them....Anyways great looking grow dude! PEACE

Old Soul

Veteran
Man, I haven't checked up on this thread in a bit. Sorry been neglecting this thing guys but have been busy as hell with the kids and shifting things around a bit. Haven't had time for any pics but will get some tonight after the lights come on.

Caligreen-The DC does look and smell so dank. She is sweeling and purpling up nicely. I am flushing her now and gonna take her in about 10 days. I am really stoked for the trainwreck, have had the pleasure of sampling some before and it was top notch.

For the pics I click on forum albums and click the pic I want to add. Copy the second code that says BB code and the link has the things around it and post it. Hope that makes sense. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

de Toke-ville-lmao, thanks for keeping me on my toes. Ok so the Blue Mystic was cut down on the evening of 2/8 and went into the jars yesterday morning, so about 10 days drying. Smoked some today and it is great. Initial buzz is strong and all in the head, last for a good hour like that and then slowly tapers off into a nice relaxing body buzz, but not a narcotic high, still motivational. Good clear high and once the initial intensity wears off you get great focus. It is super smooth and I think 8 weeks is it. The first one I ran to 65 days but I didn't like the high as much. Not sure how long I will keep her though. The wife doesn't like the taste. It is a musty hashy taste and she was wanting something fruity. Ok, enough rambling, update impending.

peace

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey i missed the last up-date
and it a good one too !!!! :respect:
:lurk:
looking forward to the next round of pics :friends:

HAPPYTREE

:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
looking really goood os. I dont understand how you had a heat issue all isee is frost LOL JK
keep up the gr8 work and try not to keep the peanut gallery waiting so long HAHA:laughing:
im gonna go take a rip now:abduct:

grow safe
HT:rasta:

Old Soul

Veteran
Brother Bear-what's up? thanks for stopping by.:joint:

HAPPYTREE-try to jam a 600w hps into a Mills Pride cab and you might have a heat issue or two sometimes. lol thanks brotha!

Maj.PotHead-thanks so much sir.

So I got home after the lights had come on and was tired and didn't feel like moving all the plants around to get shots. I took some but only one came out good from about 15 pics. So long story short I won't get to take pics again until Sunday cause I got shit going on til then. Sorry guys, but you have to wait two more days. Until then here is a decent shot I got of the Deep Chunk X.
picture.php

P

Peat

All this time, I've been misusing, my books...:redface:

Hey Old Soul! :wave:

I use PBP & LK in LC Soil Mix #1. I'm lookin REAL hard @ coco...:chin:

Sorry if I missed it, but are you hand watering?
And, are you using RO water? (since you mentioned Cal-Mag...)

They certainly look happy!

:lurk:

Old Soul

Veteran
BR-thanks bro. she smells so good. starting to purple a little bit. the leaves are turning that dark purple color. I will get some good pics of her Sunday.

Peat-As you can see I USED to read. lol I love coco, it is all I have ever used and is very forgiving. I use RO water and never check ph. Yes, I hand water as well. Thanks for stopping by, come back anytime.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts