What's new

COCO based hydro outdoor

B

bonecarver_OG

SSH x PTK early pheno ... more :yoinks:

cant get enough of this pheno :D the sneaky testers that are cut are really potent :D and soo tasty!

note the purple on the tips!

this the kind of runt.. that got attacked by spidermites.. its the one we are getting the early testers from :D

B

bonecarver_OG

more SSH x PTK early pheno :D too tasty looking to be left alone!

a few of the late pheno ... soon these ones too will be looking interesting :D

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow that SSHxptk looks awesome indeed bonecarver. i love the way they are covered in frosting, with nice big calyxes. top job both of you :yes:

what a great place to grow you have there, it seems the plants are loving it. i'll be very interested to hear how you like the bioboost? was it also expensive? i like it a lot, i used it for a feq harvests and was always more then happy with the results. last time i wanted to buy some, my guy had none in stock. he then started to tell me about this new stuff that i'm trying now called cal gel. he has never given me bad avice, so i am trying it like i told you, it seems good stuff. but it works in a different way. the bioboost is actually supposed to make your end product better, not just more. the one big problem with the bioboost is the fact that it has a pretty short active shelf life. anyway let us know how it works for you guys.

B

bonecarver_OG

the bio boost seems very expensive for what it is :D as well as giving a better end product its suposed to incriease something if given early in flowering.. worth trying :D

also ur tests with the cal gel are really interesting :D :D

what ever that gives a bigger or tastier endresult is worth a try!

peace mate!

G

I just love this shot Bone. Lovely looking plant. She sure does like what your doing to her.
Awesome Job,
BG

7651PICT5244.JPG

Hey man. Lost touch with your threads due to my internet being out for a bit, but it looks like your still keeping things disgustingly green as usual. I can't tell you how jealous I am of you being able to grow all that out on the patio. Very tasty lookin babies man. Peace

B

bonecarver_OG

we are going to share the harvest between 2 persons - so we need any bud we can get :D hehe

peace

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

the plants have been under plastic the 2 last days.. hope the rain stops and the sun gets out again :D

peae all!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Must being a joy having a porch like that with a rain cover. Great shots once again, Bone!

vend

hehe tnx for all the nice words about the plants.

i have to beat bone off with my grasshopper stick. :dueling:

the c pheno have another week left and the e pheno maybe a month its so slow.
hope they get uber potent.
i hope to get nett soon and then i will post much more.

the bioboost is 17 euro for 250 ml. its expencive

see ya
:wave: vend

B

bonecarver_OG

hehehe - the grasshopper stick is what vend uses to get rid of the huge grasshoppers :dueling: hehe i cant get enough of the flavour of the SSH x PTK either lol but got to smoke ;) and cant buy anything hehe

the C pheno indeed is finishing of quick - 5-7 days would most likelly be max :D so soon we get some authentic bud :D hope the rain is going to have a break so there is no risk of any last minute mould..

as vend says the E-pheno is far from done :D this means its going to get huge! its full of white hairs and its looking like its going to produce a bunch more before it starts maturing :D

hehe yeah the BIO boost is expensive.. i dont even dare to think about how much more or less this season has cost us hehe

this night i will upload more pics :D

peace all!!

G

bonecarver_OG said:
hehehe - the grasshopper stick is what vend uses to get rid of the huge grasshoppers :dueling: hehe i cant get enough of the flavour of the SSH x PTK either lol but got to smoke ;) and cant buy anything hehe

the C pheno indeed is finishing of quick - 5-7 days would most likelly be max :D so soon we get some authentic bud :D hope the rain is going to have a break so there is no risk of any last minute mould..

as vend says the E-pheno is far from done :D this means its going to get huge! its full of white hairs and its looking like its going to produce a bunch more before it starts maturing :D

hehe yeah the BIO boost is expensive.. i dont even dare to think about how much more or less this season has cost us hehe

this night i will upload more pics :D

peace all!!

Hey Bone, sounds to me that you need a discount hydro shop in your area. Hint, hint, lolol. I'll cut you a deal once i'm on the ground. :wave: I just love watching your plants on that Patio. I can't wait for the freedom you have. Awesome job like aways Bone. Your plants sure to do love the care you are giving them.
Take care,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts